Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I just realized something about letters!

Rainbro Dash15

I just realized something about the letters that the princess sends to twilight! I understand how twilight sends letters to the princess (spike breathes special flames on then and they go to canterlot) but what about when celestia sends letters back and spike burps them up!?

It is obvious that Spike's breath isn't what sends the letters to equestria. He breathes fire on a lot of things. Those do not end up in the same place as the letters. They just get heated, scorched, burned, disintegrated, etc.

Seriously, it should be a simple conclusion that the parchment is what is enchanted. Celestia uses similarly enchanted parchment.

• Brohoof 2

@Aged Rain I can understand what you mean with the enchanted paper theory but spike clearly uses some sort of special type of dragon breath in the episodes and it still doesn't explain how she sends letters back as I'm pretty shire celestia didn't have a baby dragon to send them

(edited)

@@Rainbro Dash15,
Going with Aged Rain's theory, I'd think that his fire just activates the enchantment, and either Celestia has the power to activate the enchantment herself, or the enchantment is activated by just fire itself, any type of fire, and she has a fireplace, so... :P

I would say something about a theory being he only sends things he intends to sends, and burns anything he doesn't, but Griffon the Brush-Off derails that theory.

Also, maybe Princess Celestia just has the ability to send letters back. She does raise the sun y'know, I don't think sending letters magically would be too difficult for somepony like her.

Edited by Mint Drop
  • Brohoof 1

I agree with Mint Drop. Celestia can just simply send the scrolls back sans flames. If she can raise the sun, then sending messages should be no trouble to 'er!

Another thing I am wondering is: how do they pinpoint where they want them to go? I mean, spike can't be the only baby dragon in equestria and even if he was then how would the letter find its way back to spike if he was, say, on a long journey and no one knew where he was exept himself? Or what would happen if someone tyres to send a letter to dog spike while him and twilight were in the human dimension!? Those letters just don't make sense!

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Princess C. is obviously a total boss and can breath green fire as well.

This theory is flawless.

However, I will have to say that, in my own opinion, I would assume she uses a magic spell! You know those Alicorns, their power is pretty extreme! ^^ *points to Twily in S4 finale*

Edited by Adorkable