Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zhortac

I don´t have anything to trade for it. But could I buy it? 

I'm not really sure. Dealing with money online seems to be a pain in the ass.

I have some applejack figurines I'm willing to trade for and my rainbowdash dog tag.

What kind? And I don't need rainbow, I have her...not sure I want to keep her tag though....don't like her that much lol.

(edited)

What kind? And I don't need rainbow, I have her...not sure I want to keep her tag though....don't like her that much lol.

Well here's a photo of it

post-23588-0-84065100-1399507654_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rift enchanted
  • Brohoof 1

Would you trade one 

I have some applejack figurines I'm willing to trade for and my rainbowdash dog tag.

I am interested in your AJ figurine... would you be willing to trade for it? I have tons of pony merch.. playing cards, trading cards, blind bags and more

Who?

That first part was a typo (i apolagize)

I was wondering if Rift enchanted would be willing to trade something for an AJ figure, I cant seem to find them anywhere. 

That first part was a typo (i apolagize)

I was wondering if Rift enchanted would be willing to trade something for an AJ figure, I cant seem to find them anywhere.

Sure. What are you willing to trade?

I am willing to trade the items shown... and also @Zhortac, I would be willing to trade anything from the pictures below for your original Luna Dog Tag 

I have a few blind bag figures, a huge box of trading cards (some foils), a few posters, a deck of cards, a few fan art redbubble stickers (they are pretty high quality) and also some tatoos 

post-17919-0-38686500-1399596270_thumb.jpg

post-17919-0-07768100-1399596306_thumb.jpg

post-17919-0-25748600-1399596322_thumb.jpg

post-17919-0-79861900-1399596347_thumb.jpg

Alright, well send me a PM if you decide you want to trade. I have Twilight, Pinkie and AJ trading cards and temporary tattoos. 

(I will send multiple items if you want, most of the stuff shown above I am not super attached to or have duplicates of)

Oh and I also have a pinkie pie blind bag character at my dads house

Alright, well send me a PM if you decide you want to trade. I have Twilight, Pinkie and AJ trading cards and temporary tattoos. 

(I will send multiple items if you want, most of the stuff shown above I am not super attached to or have duplicates of)

I'll go for some trading cards for my figurine.

(edited)

I got a question what would you want for the derpy poster and what is that MLP looking box shown in the first picture. 

@Zhortac, what about a Twilight Sparkle Deluxe dog tag? Or I could make a Twilight sparkle door hanger for you. Also some cards. Any of those sound interesting? Or all of them idk.

Edited by Lunia

I'll go for some trading cards for my figurine.

Alright, are there any particular cards your looking for? I have about 10 foils and about 3/4 of the cards from series 1 and about 2/3 of the cars from series 2

I got a question what would you want for the derpy poster and what is that MLP looking box shown in the first picture. 

What kind of stuff do you have? Im not too picky (id probably value the poster at about $3-4)

• Brohoof 1

Alright, are there any particular cards your looking for? I have about 10 foils and about 3/4 of the cards from series 1 and about 2/3 of the cars from series 2

What kind of stuff do you have? Im not too picky (id probably value the poster at about $3-4)

how many cards can i pick?

@@Lunia,

Already made an agreement with someone else here for the tag, depends on if that still pans through. Otherwise, I have a spare pinkie tag, and I'm thinking of letting my rainbow dash tag go..I don't like dashie.

• Brohoof 1

how many cards can i pick?

maybe 2 foils, and up to 20 common cards (I have a ton..) ?

I dunno', what ever you think is fair

I want that Derpy poster.

Where can I get one?

I got it from the Derpy tin. I just saw a tin go for like $50 on eBay, I guess they are semi hard to come by.

@@Lunia,

Already made an agreement with someone else here for the tag, depends on if that still pans through. Otherwise, I have a spare pinkie tag, and I'm thinking of letting my rainbow dash tag go..I don't like dashie.

Okay then what about for the dashie one?

I got dog tags, cards, McDonalds happy meal toy things, I can make some door hangers or a poster print, and some blind bags, plus comics. That's about it that I'm trading/willing to give away

I want that Derpy poster.

Where can I get one?

You can buy it from here: http://www.enterplaystore.com/product.sc;jsessionid=099DF0B910E028A2BEF34792631D96B4.m1plqscsfapp06?productId=96&categoryId=1

@@Lunia,

What did you have in mind?

I don't know you can decide which one you want, dog tags, cards, McDonalds happy meal toy things, I can make some door hangers or a poster print, and some blind bags, plus comics. That's about it that I'm trading/willing to give away