Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Vector Stop & Shop (Closed for now.)

Soul Runner

(edited)

I am a new Artist trying to make my own name in the fandom :) I have made a few things with vector art and i have also made my own OC. If you would like your own OC or anything Vectored i am more than happy to give it a go. This would help me practice my skills in vector art.

Here is my own OC vector as a Reference to what i can do (even if it isn't much)

Hope to see you stop by soon :)

Current Queue:
1.Thunder-Dash - Finished
2.SapphireDragoon - Finished
3.Virgil_Harris - Finished
4.Corey Taylor - Finished
5.Macklin - Finished
6.NiosniosTheRenegade - Finished
7.Lightning flash - Finished

Finished Vectors

Thunder-Dash

img-2635873-1-force_shock_vector_by_soul

SapphireDragoon

img-2635873-2-sapphire_radiance_vector_b

Virgil_Harris

img-2635873-3-virgil_harris_oc_by_soulru

Corey Taylor

img-2635873-4-frost_oc_by_soulrunner19-d

Macklin

winter_raven_by_soulrunner19-d7q3l94.png

NiosniosTheRenegade

img-2635873-5-artemis_qtm_vector_by_soulimg-2635873-5-artemis_vector_by_soulrunn

Lightning Flash

lightning_flash_by_soulrunner19-d7q8fha.

post-18198-0-64066800-1400179875_thumb.png

Edited by Soul Runner

This is a bit of an odd request, so if you think it might be fun, great! If not that's okay.

Anyway, I have an idea for my OC for use for my youtube channel.

So basically I would like this Serpent/ Dragon-ish creature done in such a way that it would look like a creature on MLP (a tad ferocious but not evil looking) :

post-25260-0-07339600-1400185478_thumb.jpg

A crimson as a primary color and black as a secondary one would be nice. And I was thinking his tail could be coiled up (almost like he would be seated on it, a bit like a cobra does in that sense ) with his upper body up and his two claw/ talons extended supporting the weight of his front half like a four legged animal would do with their front two appendages, if that makes any sense.

But if that doesn't sound like your thing it's cool.

Hmmm... This seems like it might be an interesting thing to try out. I may see if i can draw up a sketch or something similar at some point. I will give this a try to see how it goes but if things go down hill i will let you know. I would be interested to try doing something like this :D

Hmmm... This seems like it might be an interesting thing to try out. I may see if i can draw up a sketch or something similar at some point. I will give this a try to see how it goes but if things go down hill i will let you know. I would be interested to try doing something like this :D

Thanks, and found a pic that separates the image of the creature in question from the scene ( may be easier to work with )

Photo%252520Apr%2525202%25252C%252520201

Here is Greek mosaic of a similar creature:

Reggio_calabria_museo_nazionale_mosaico_

Quite honestly, for simplicities sake its basic body structure is rather like a Dragon depicted in Far Easter tradition but with no back legs.

Let me know if you have any further questions or need some more recent frames of reference.

The queue is now a bit more full than i expected but you have both been added.

@Nioniosbbbb: Is there any pose you would like or should i just design a vector for them?

@Lightning Flash: Same as nios. Would you like a pose or for me to just design a vector?