Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Celestia at McDonalds!?

Chimicherrychanga!

I got her at a McDonalds but I havent seen anypony post something about her! I'm collecting them and want to know who else has her!? If nopony has her but me, that means I'm SO AWESOME! /)^3^( <3

Awesome! But this should probably be in Sugarcube Corner. This section is for questions, but don't worry your new so its ok. ;) Welcome to the forums! :D

Princess Celestia is there too!?!?

SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME MONEY, I NEED TO MAKE 20 TRIPS TO McDONALDS!!!

I only have Fluttershy at the moment. Pretty accurate for a McDonald's toy. The hair is too swirly at the end though.

• Brohoof 1

How!? I'm a noob right now. :c

How to upload? 'More Reply Options" over there > and down on the bottom. Then hit upload image or something like that then attach it to your post.

Edited by Chigens

I'm on the mobile version and it's not working, but she is number 8 and has a two piece sun comb! If you google search 'Mcdonalds Toy Princess Celestial' it appears! She's pink not white, And SPARKLEY! :D

Celestia* And I got it by going to McDonalds, I asked the guy who worked there what ponys they had and he said she was the newest! There was only one in the McDonalds I was at! And I got it!! :D

I think the toys are going to be available on a rotating basis, but who knows if each store will get one of everything. I think someone made a post about it on EQD.

I'm on the mobile version and it's not working, but she is number 8 and has a two piece sun comb! If you google search 'Mcdonalds Toy Princess Celestial' it appears! She's pink not white, And SPARKLEY! :D

Celestia* And I got it by going to McDonalds, I asked the guy who worked there what ponys they had and he said she was the newest! There was only one in the McDonalds I was at! And I got it!! :D

What country do you live in? There is no Celestia in the series available in the United States.

Probably the old one. T.T And Canada.

Oh, okay. I didn't get any from the last time they were at McDonald's. here in the USA, so I guess I won't get her now. That's okay, I'd only have to keep her separate from the rest so she doesn't keep trolling them! Worse yet, what if I got a Molestia???

Yikes!

• Brohoof 1

Hey! My friend and I just got a Princess Celestia today, in Utah, USA. So they have certainly made it to the USA but I have no idea the availability. I think my sister-in-law asked for them in specific, and we're not sure which stores carry them. They certainly didn't seem to be there before. :)

I live in Canada an got one! :D

And How could she!! > :o

i know right!!, And i didn't want to ho trought the trash at Mc Donalds so i just let it be there. Hopefully some day i will get another one.

And for the ones in Sweden, the Mlp characters are in Norway so i guess it won't take long untill they are in Sweden