Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure If Sombra had a filly Part 3

Hailcanuseacomputer

It took a loooonnnggg time to write this one, I was sick for the most of the time, and I just got a new video game, But, I finally got this finished. Yaaaaaaay!!!! Back to the story.

Eclipse read a book about dark spells. She yawned. Everyday seemed to be boring, reading scrolls, tomes, and books seemed to be the only thing she COULD do. Then she spotted a guard, who seemed to be out of the mind control spell. Her horn felt.. strange at the sight of the guard. She could sense the magic inside of him, then a huge grin appeared on her face. Eclipse walked right into the guard's sight. The guard nearly jumped at the sight of the filly, but relaxed once he saw Eclipse. "Who are you little one?" He asked with a calm tone. But she only grinned, then the guard began to lift, trapped in Eclipse's grasp. The guard was shocked that a mere filly could do such a spell, but then he felt he was getting weaker, and tried. Then he saw a stream of light coming off him, and heading into the filly's horn. His eye sight faded, and his heart raced. "What are you doing?!" He managed to say "Who are you?!" Eclipse laughed, then the guard dropped out of her magical spell. Eclipse had taken his energy, his sight, his crystal pony magic. She felt stronger, then looked at the guard, who was laying on the ground unable to move. "I am your worse nightmare." She said with a devilish grin. "You were strong, but now I am stronger!" She said with a bit of a laugh. The guard felt like he was giving away, then fell into the unknown world.

Eclipse soon took magic from potions, keeping her powers a secret. Her horn normally wanted to take Sombra's magic, but she avoided it at all costs. Eclipse was reading a tome one day, then her horn sensed a great power, but not from just one pony, two. She rushed to a window, then saw two alicorns flying towards the castle. Eclipse gasped, Alicorns were the most powerful ponies, and they were heading towards her. She smiled, she would become the most powerful pony with both of their magic. She rushed up stairs and joined her father, who was waiting for them. "Let's show them that this is OUR kingdom." He said to Eclipse. She nodded, then sat near her father. Then with a loud CRASH, the two alicorns busted into the throne room.

• Brohoof 1