Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NavelColt

(edited)

This is another Scootalove piece I just finished. It's not a sequel to my previous Scootalove story, 'My Sister, Loyalty', but is it's own stand-alone piece. Taking note, this is a fairly long one-chapter story, up there at 9,500 words, so since I don't feel like spending half an hour re-indenting every paragraph here on the forum anyway, please take the one second it requires to read my story here on FIMFiction, instead ^-^

'Like Sisters'

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/40519/Like-Sisters

"The blue tomboy pony never saw herself as a caretaker, nor did she ever foresee herself gaining a little sister. But after having taken in a homeless filly who has admired her from the beginning, Rainbow Dash finds herself in an unfamiliar role, playing the big sister for the only Cutie Mark Crusader who remains without a family. Without a big sister. But although the title of 'sister' she may now possess, Rainbow Dash still has a thing or two to learn about what sisterhood means."

Enjoy~

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 5

Reading trough it now, delighted to see another fiction from you :3. I like it so far, I'm at about 1/3 of it right now.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, great story! Very well written, I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)

I didn't know you were such a good writer!

9.9/10 Just because I don't believe in 10/10

Are those the only two Scootalove stories you've written? Because I would love to see more!

• Brohoof 1

Wow, great story! Very well written, I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)

I didn't know you were such a good writer!

9.9/10 Just because I don't believe in 10/10

Are those the only two Scootalove stories you've written? Because I would love to see more!

Writing a third one in the works atm :3 It's gonna be about all three CMC and their sisters. Kinda gonna be a sequel to 'My Sister, Loyalty' I suppose.

Writing a third one in the works atm :3 It's gonna be about all three CMC and their sisters. Kinda gonna be a sequel to 'My Sister, Loyalty' I suppose.

I'll make sure to read My Sister, Loyalty first thing in the morning. I would do it now but I should probably go to bed considering I'm laying in bed with my iPad and I fell asleep and dropped it on my face about 3 times trying to read Like Sisters. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoy~

Check.

I feel ashamed that I forgot about this one for few days, but now I have read the rest of it and it's really great :). I don't think it's screaming AppleDash too loud, it's about the right volume :P. Also, I love that Scootalloo-ninja sneak scene. Could see myself in it :D

Also, one last thing : I've probably missed explanation for how Dashie found out Scoot used the lantern. It seems most likely that either she found it was missing or seen the light from the filly's room while flying around the mansion.

Check.

I feel ashamed that I forgot about this one for few days, but now I have read the rest of it and it's really great :). I don't think it's screaming AppleDash too loud, it's about the right volume :P. Also, I love that Scootalloo-ninja sneak scene. Could see myself in it :D

Also, one last thing : I've probably missed explanation for how Dashie found out Scoot used the lantern. It seems most likely that either she found it was missing or seen the light from the filly's room while flying around the mansion.

It's whatever reason you want to believe ;) It doesn't need explanation, as not everything does in some writing. Glad you enjoyed it ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Hay, looks like I'll have a real load of pony to look forward to while on my summer camp.

1) Third CMClove by you

2) New chapters of Flying High

3) An article on bronies in one of my favorite magazines coming out in September

• 2 months later...

Much to my pleasant surprise, a group on Youtube who do readings of fanfiction every Friday and Saturday from FIMFiction did a reading of this fic of mine <3 I asked them if they'd also be interested in reading the much less short, 'Tumultuous Disharmony', which they said they'll do next week.

• Brohoof 1