Who Else is a Big Fan of Flitter?

VoxelBrony

Who else here is a huge fan of Flitter? I am. Flitter is my favorite pony. But yeah. Im just a huge fan of Flitter due to her mane color, and just overall design. 

post-18605-0-45489000-1377349201_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

sig-18605.i_love_eilemonty_signature_by_
Signature by: Me! 

Flitter is adorable, I admit. ^^ Love her colour scheme. Though, tbh, between her and Cloudchaser, I think I like Cloudchaser more based on design. Wish they both get more screen time in the next season. :)

• Brohoof 1

Flitter and cloudchaser are easily my favourite background ponies and as Keezuw said Flitter is just adorable the both must be pulled into the foreground and have bigger parts :3

JD111.gif

This adorable ball of glorious fluff that is my avatar is the creation of the glamorous Laika

Hey so Johari

Even though I'm a bigger fan of Cloudchaser, I like Flitter too. Her design is sweet. I wasn't too fond of her voice however. Other than that, Flitter and Cloudchaser are two background ponies that really stand out to me. :)

sig-16231.sig-16231.sig-16231.sig-16231.8I83u3P.png

IF is best girl.

I think Flitter is adorable.  :wub:

I also think that she is pretty well designed, she has a really nice color scheme and the bow in her hair complements her mane nicely.

I think it also helps that she hangs out with Cloudchaser because they both so well designed that complement each other really well.

They dont look like average background  ponies and I think their voices are cute and seem to suite their character excellently. 

• Brohoof 2

At first, I don't think alot of people liked Flitter as much. But in the morning, I saw that i wasn't the only one. Well, not the only one. I didn't think a lot of people liked Flitter. Or at least as much as I do. Thank you for your opinions.post-18605-0-06266000-1377411004_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Ikr post-18605-0-17451800-1377633898.jpg

I found this picture on Google images when looking for pictures of flitter. So yeah. Btw I still continue to wonder this. But remember, I have nothing against any of you. Nothing at all.

• Brohoof 2

Flitter is freaking adorable, I mean that mane, those colours, that BOW!

I need to draw some fanart of her, also Cloud Chaser is awesome as well. ^^

Edit: New avatar with two awesome ponies!

Edited by Apocalyptic Chaos
  • Brohoof 1

signaaaaaa.png

I must say that I like Cloud Chaser better. I love her edgier mane style. Sometimes a bit of frazzle is just the right adorable touch! It works in anime too.

Yomiko02_zps52e055e6.jpg

See?

imageproxy_php.gif.79d30fb629f5f637d2be13581d906b35.gif

Thank you Sparklefan1234!!!

• 1 year later...

Flitter's mane, colour scheme and her cute pink bow make her 10x better than Cloud Chaser :3 Sure, Cloud Chaser's still pretty cool with her spikey mane.. but

guys

Flitter is best pone