Twilight getting wings in the comic

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dragoonanime

dragoonanime

Muffin

• Muffins

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

Equestria Daily reports that starting with issue 13 Twilight from now on will be the same as her show self and will be given wings.

http://www.equestria...s-starting.html

Register now to remove this ad.

#2 DashForever

DashForever

Omigosh!

• Moderators

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I don't know how this is surprising, really. They just want to match the show. Though it may be strange if the comic's handling of her status is different than how it is done in Season 4.

Edited by DashForever, 27 September 2013 - 12:37 PM.

#3 Scootalove

Scootalove

✮The Best in The World✮

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:38 PM

I hope that everyone got over Twilight getting her wings, which is really good to hear. So, I can't wait to see her in the comics with wings.

#4 LittleRawr

LittleRawr

Phoenix

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

Eh, I remember a rumor from a while back that they were going to do this, so it's no surprise to me.

The authors of the comics said that they want to keep as close to canon as possible, which is good. 

Honestly I'm a excited for it c:

#5 SmartyPants

SmartyPants

Pony

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

I hope that everyone got over Twilight getting her wings

I think that is still going to take time. Not everyone got over it, but I think a good portion are over it by now. I never read the comics, but this is a good idea. Keeping it accurate to the show. :)

#6 cuteycindyhoney

cuteycindyhoney

Crystal Pony

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

I'm hoping this news will put a stop to the "Wings, I hates 'em! The writers will find a way to make 'em go away!" faction of the fandom.

#7 Katana

Katana

Bunny

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

...Nope! I'm still here, and still passive-aggressively angry. I guess I'm in a minority though, so I can't expect anything to change from my own opinion.

Unlike many others, though, I'm not going to be rude to anyone, ie the comic writers, show creators, etc., about it; but this may mean I only pick up the comics before this one.

Register now to remove this ad.