Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice Actress

JennabunVA

(edited)

Hello, everypony!

I am a voice actress looking for something to voice in! (I am a singer as well!)

I have a high and low range, and can also voice similar voices like Spike.

Here are some examples, it's being updated but if you need more examples ASAP let me know!

UPDATED VERSION

http://youtu.be/4RxN8ZNDim4

OLD VERSION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PoI7td-3RA

Edited by Jenny The Pegasister

• 3 weeks later...

Your Celestia is a little high, but your CMCs were bang on! Especially Apple Bloom and Scootaloo! I'd love to have you in our series, go ahead and send me an audition for Luna (I think she'd be the best fit for you of the roles we need right now.) Also, if you have a Skype, PM it to me. I have a few roles in the upcoming episodes I think you might do well for.

And we may /MAY/ need a new Twilight… so you may be able to try out for her if we do.

Even if not, a note for your Twi: raise the pitch a little at the back of your voice, it'll give it that added… something… that will make her that much closer to the original character's voice.

Also, your Applejack sounds a touch too much like Apple Bloom. So perhaps work on deepening it a little. The accent is great! But the voice is slightly off…

And for Spike, add a teensy bit of gravelly undertone. A trick I use (though my mimicry isn't as good as yours, I admit) is to rasp over the words. (Okay, I'm rubbish at explaining it… -_-' but I hope it helps, anyway!)

And know, I'm not judging. I'm just trying to help you improve. You already have a great start, I just know with practice you can be downright brilliant! And I want you to succeed. Because I think everypony should have a chance to succeed.

Your Celestia is a little high, but your CMCs were bang on! Especially Apple Bloom and Scootaloo! I'd love to have you in our series, go ahead and send me an audition for Luna (I think she'd be the best fit for you of the roles we need right now.) Also, if you have a Skype, PM it to me. I have a few roles in the upcoming episodes I think you might do well for.

And we may /MAY/ need a new Twilight… so you may be able to try out for her if we do.

Even if not, a note for your Twi: raise the pitch a little at the back of your voice, it'll give it that added… something… that will make her that much closer to the original character's voice.

Also, your Applejack sounds a touch too much like Apple Bloom. So perhaps work on deepening it a little. The accent is great! But the voice is slightly off…

And for Spike, add a teensy bit of gravelly undertone. A trick I use (though my mimicry isn't as good as yours, I admit) is to rasp over the words. (Okay, I'm rubbish at explaining it… -_-' but I hope it helps, anyway!)

And know, I'm not judging. I'm just trying to help you improve. You already have a great start, I just know with practice you can be downright brilliant! And I want you to succeed. Because I think everypony should have a chance to succeed.

Thank you! I'll take those in mind. :) and my skype is scurrier969

Alright! Just added you. (As if there's any doubt… I'm Doctor McCrimmon almost everywhere. If you see that, it's likely me)

I'm glad I can help! Maybe on my days off (or during a morning some time), we could practice our voices. You've definitely got talent for imitation, and there are some roles I can get the tone and the inflection bang on, but my vocal range needs some work.