Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The 4DE Plushes

So I bit the bullet and got me a Rarity. Not my first choice obviously, but if I'm impressed enough with her, I'll get the others, but seeing the other pics in this thread, I feel like my wallet's going to take a beating.  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

I'm really hoping to get the RD plushie for christmas. I dream of having all of them one day though! :pinkie: The only plushie I have is a Fluttershy one (not 4de though). Once I get the 4de RD, I think I'll try to get Fluttershy one next.

• Brohoof 1

No tracking update on Rarity yet, but rest assured when she gets here, there will be pics. Anyone out there have her yet? 

That said, I'm debating on which pony to get next. I'm torn between Applejack, Fluttershy, or Rainbow Dash. I saw the have pics of a Derpy out and I definitely want that one, but as far as I know, she's not even up for preorder yet. 

It says that my twilight will be here by the 10th!

EEEEEE can't wait. ^D^

It's the 11'th already! :o

If you can't stop cuddlin, maybe ask somepony else to take the picture?  :please:

• Brohoof 1

It's the 11'th already! :o

If you can't stop cuddlin, maybe ask somepony else to take the picture?  :please:

Actually its on the other side of the state..... 10th my ass.

Once it gets here (which should be about 5 hours) ill be sure to take a picture.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity has come! And she's better than I could have imagined, easily the best plushie I own that's officially licensed. Have some pics!

Rarity%20Side_zpsizikirub.jpg

Everything about her is perfect. Her muzzle, her mane and tail, the cutie mark is on both sides (Something you only see on custom plushies) and she'd be perfect if she were a little bigger. Other than that, again, this is the best plushie I own,

Rarity_zpsc1apw3ge.jpg

Because I wanted to shamelessly show off another thing I collect, here's Rarity with two of the most thematic figures I own: Rick Rude and Rick "The Model" Martel. 

The%20Rarity%20Family_zpskumcek8d.jpg

After 2 days of the estimated delivery date, Twilight has finally arrived.

sorry that there sideways.

post-16160-0-30607300-1449963229_thumb.jpg

the box

post-16160-0-67922000-1449963234_thumb.jpg

how she came

post-16160-0-81056400-1449963239_thumb.jpg

time to get you out of your plastic twily.

post-16160-0-27529800-1449963245_thumb.jpg

post-16160-0-73732700-1449963250_thumb.jpg

post-16160-0-13037600-1449963258_thumb.jpg

post-16160-0-80687400-1449963263_thumb.jpg

Totally worth the wait/10, would buy again. ^^

Edited by Twilightlover6
  • Brohoof 3

After 2 days of the estimated delivery date, Twilight has finally arrived.

sorry that there sideways.

attachicon.gifimage1.JPG

the box

attachicon.gifimage2.JPG

how she came

attachicon.gifimage3.JPG

time to get you out of your plastic twily.

attachicon.gifimage5.JPG

attachicon.gifimage6.JPG

attachicon.gifimage7.JPG

attachicon.gifimage8.JPG

Totally worth the wait/10, would buy again. ^^

Twilightlover6_Twilight_Alicorn_4de_01.p  Twilightlover6_Twilight_Alicorn_4de_02.p

Thanks for posting photos of your lovely 4de Open Wing Princess Twilight Plushie! :yay:

Edited by Onion Sing
  • Brohoof 1

Of course not! Why do you think that?

Dunno. I've only seen the 4DE picture, where her wings are opened. I don't know how those wings are made, and thought that this is the way they should be. Then I saw your picture, where her wings are lowered... and then unfolded the way she did it in The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows.

Dunno. I've only seen the 4DE picture, where her wings are opened. I don't know how those wings are made, and thought that this is the way they should be. Then I saw your picture, where her wings are lowered... and then unfolded the way she did it in The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows.

Ahh, well no there not broken.

There just flimsy, there not the thickest wings.

Ahh, well no there not broken.

There just flimsy, there not the thickest wings.

Jelly! She is such a cutie. The time for me to cuddle mine is yet to come  :adorkable:

sig-4267704.Twilightlover6_Twilight_Alic  sig-4267704.Twilightlover6_Twilight_Alic

Thanks for posting photos of your lovely 4de Open Wing Princess Twilight Plushie! :yay:

Allicorn should be Alicorn

Hugable should be Huggable

:lol: One word should have one letter doubled, while the other one should not have one letter doubled! :lol:

I wonder if anypony tried to remove AJ's hat...

Edited by Light Blade

I wonder if anypony tried to remove AJ's hat...

I think someone did and she looks normal underneath. What I would love to know is if someone could mod the hat to be stay on after being removed since it's sewn on.