Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The 4DE Plushes

Has anyone not had their order ship yet? I still haven't.

Eenope  :mellow:.

BUT, I have more intel regarding AJ!  :smug:

AJ's hat is not made of squishy fabric like the ponies' bodies, it's a hardened felt material, so we are going to pack AJs carefully to protect the hat. It is not detachable because since the hat sits at an angle on her head, it would not stay on the head well unless it had some kind of attachment like velcro or magnets. So the hat is affixed by a few points of thread, though you can easily separate the hat if you wanted to, with a small pair of scissors. She will go up for pre-sale soon!

• Brohoof 2

Eenope  :mellow:.

BUT, I have more intel regarding AJ!  :smug:

AJ's hat is not made of squishy fabric like the ponies' bodies, it's a hardened felt material, so we are going to pack AJs carefully to protect the hat. It is not detachable because since the hat sits at an angle on her head, it would not stay on the head well unless it had some kind of attachment like velcro or magnets. So the hat is affixed by a few points of thread, though you can easily separate the hat if you wanted to, with a small pair of scissors. She will go up for pre-sale soon!

I managed to get my hands on AJ already, because I bought one off a company on eBay. Her hat is a hard felt-like material, and it's sewn on right near the tips of her ears.

Doesn't look bad? Compared to Funrise & others... Actually wait, hold on. How can Ebay have her sooner than 4DE? I think I'm not completely convinced. Do you still have that little booklet with character description? Does she have MLP logo under one of her hooves?

Doesn't look bad? Compared to Funrise & others... Actually wait, hold on. How can Ebay have her sooner than 4DE? I think I'm not completely convinced. Do you still have that little booklet with character description? Does she have MLP logo under one of her hooves?

Yeah. It's on her front-left good, and I do have the book, I just cut it off already.

What it probably is, is they probably shipped to retailers first, then individual orders after.

I just joined today so I could finally comment.  XD

I ordered RD, Rarity, and Fluttershy from BBTS back in Nov/Dec last year.  Then I decided to cancel it and I changed it to a preorder from 4de in February.  I just checked and my order still isn't shipped.  I think I'm one of the earliest orders, so it's aggravating mine hasn't gone out yet.  Soon hopefully...

Yeah. It's on her front-left good, and I do have the book, I just cut it off already.

What it probably is, is they probably shipped to retailers first, then individual orders after.

Just checked on Ebay and WHAT THE HAY?! How did they..?

Actually, I do have a version of what happened. It goes like this:

The guy that is selling them on Ebay is in fact one of ATG contest winners and doesn't want them anymore.

As of shipping order: they said that contest winners go first, those who pre-ordered on 4DE shop follow, everypony else (retailers) are last in the line.

So where was I? Oh right: compared to Funrise and other plush makers this Jackie is UTTERLY BYOUTIFUL CUTIE!  :pinkie:

Got Fluttershy in the mail today!  :yay:

I think she looks pretty great. Waited a whole year for her, finally glad she's mine. She's a perfect Christmas present for myself/  :kindness:post-18729-0-94310800-1448676738_thumb.jpg 

• Brohoof 2

I wonder if anypony ordered alicorn Twilie.

I placed my pre-orders for Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Ditzy/Derpy, Applejack, Open-Wing Twilight, and Luna at the Entertainment Earth website, instead of the 4de website.   EE currently has them listed as being released in January 2016.

Why Entertainment Earth? (just asking)

All retailers other than 4DE are last in the line to get their plushies. the mention it in one of their updates. 

Being the proud owner of a Twilight Sparkle I'm very excited about the release of Applejack. According to their Twitter, the rest of the Mane 6 will be available in Fall. Do you think they will be released all together in this case? The wait in between them thus far has been rather long and I grow more impatient each day :P

Which one(s) will you guys be ordering when they're out? :D

I seriously cannot wait!

Like I mentioned, Applejack is my number 1 priority. However, if I can afford another, Rarity would be the only other one I would order. She looks incredible, especially her hair and eyes :D

Over a year later since I first made this thread, I finally have the opportunity to order the 4DE AJ!!!!!! Needless to say, I sprinted through the checkout process!  :icwudt:

post-26968-0-75297500-1448756105_thumb.jpg

I wonder if anypony ordered alicorn Twilie.

Why Entertainment Earth? (just asking)

All retailers other than 4DE are last in the line to get their plushies. the mention it in one of their updates. 

At the time, I didn't know that their was gonna be a big delay between 4de shipping to direct orders and shipping to retailers.

The main thing that motivated me to chose Entertainment Earth is that they offer FedEx as a shipping option.

FedEx, at least in my area, takes really good care of packages.

My usual UPS girl is really good too, but whenever someone subs for her, my packages get all beat up.

The US Postal Service rarely delivers anything to my door and usually leaves a note.

This is only bad because the local post office is in a DMZ or something; it's a really scary part of town.

Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Dr. Whooves.

Great haul! Hopefully they arrive soon safe and sound :)

Alicorn anypony? Am I a loner on this boat?

One more thing: does AJ has anything under hat (I'm talking about mane)?

Yeah, her mane is under there.

I already have the Unicorn Twilight. Didn't see a need to order another Twilight.

Ooo very nice.  I've got Rarity, Fluttershy, and RD coming my way.  I'd love a Princess Twi, but I've already grown too attached to my Unicorn Twi.  If only they sold a "wings Only" kit to add onto the original. lol