Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dr. Whooves 4DE plush

Dr_Dinfield14

I recently just got a Dr. Whooves plush, and I have to ask, what plushes do you guys have or want to buy? You all probably get this all the time, but not only do I want to know what you got but why you chose the ponies you did! I plan on getting Luna and Twilight next, as Luna and Twilight are favorites! Lemme know your thoughts :D

Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 6.50.26 PM.png

For the official ones, I got the 4de Twilight (Alicorn), Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Trixie, and Pinkie. Those 4de ones were easily the best and most accurate to the show.

Since then, I've slowly started getting customs. I found an artist named Little-Broy-Peep beacuse I saw she was doing someone's commission of Stygian, who might be my favorite pony of all, and I knew I had to get on the next train for that! And I did! And I love the result!

...but every year later, I've just kept coming back for other favorites and guys I like. I've since gotten Sandbar, Hitch, Shadow Lock (from the comics) Thunder (the green g5 royal guard), and my ponyself, too! (A yellow pegasus stallion with brown mane and tail)

I even took a photo of them!

20230208-172208.jpg

It's pricey, sure, but it's easy to maneuver around, and since it happens so infrequently, I don't feel like I'm wasting much.

Edited by Toastypk

2 hours ago, Toastypk said:

For the official ones, I got the 4de Twilight (Alicorn), Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Trixie, and Pinkie. Those 4de ones were easily the best and most accurate to the show.

Since then, I've slowly started getting customs. I found an artist named Little-Broy-Peep beacuse I saw she was doing someone's commission of Stygian, who might be my favorite pony of all, and I knew I had to get on the next train for that! And I did! And I love the result!

...but every year later, I've just kept coming back for other favorites and guys I like. I've since gotten Sandbar, Hitch, Shadow Lock (from the comics) Thunder (the green g5 royal guard), and my ponyself, too! (A yellow pegasus stallion with brown mane and tail)

I even took a photo of them!

20230208-172208.jpg

It's pricey, sure, but it's easy to maneuver around, and since it happens so infrequently, I don't feel like I'm wasting much.

Oh, that looks awesome! I agree, 4DE are most accurate to me too!