Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you sleep with mlp Plush?

Shadow Dash DJ Rod

Go ahead and post if you sleep with your plush or not, and of course who, and why?

yes/no. I thought it was odd thing to do cuz im a conservitive, manly guy that grew up on a farm , but their super soft and just help me sleep better, so i occasionally do if i cant fall asleep. i have a hard time falling asleep cus my mind wanders a lot in the realm of physics and fluid dymanics ( im a collage student ). but during the winter when there's a blizzard outside ands its cold, snuggling up with one of my favorite mlp characters is the best way to stay warm, literally. rainbowdash keeps the draft off my neck. lol

Edited by Shadow_Dash
  • Brohoof 8

Oh yeah.

Whenever I have trouble sleeping, I always snuggle with my Fluttershy plushie and I get to sleep a lot easier.

Fluttershy makes everything better, and even though she is but a plush, I feel as if the real one is there, laying down with me, comforting me.

• Brohoof 6

Not really no, but when I was at BronyCon I slept on the hotel floor and used them as pillows with my Spetsnaz flag and Gorka jacket for a blanket.

• Brohoof 3

Yep. I almost always have a plush to hug when I go to sleep. I have a derpy plush I bought when I was just getting into the fandom. I though she was adorable and still do with her yarn hair and hand crafted appearance.

• Brohoof 4

Unfortunately I only have the vinyl figures (not Vinyl Scratch figures, like "vinyl" as in the actual material) of Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, a small applejack, a small vinyl scratch, and a small discord, put if they were plush, yes, I would definitely sleep with the plushies :D (especially if it was a luna plush :3)

• Brohoof 1

Not really. I'm the kind of person that moves around a lot when I'm sleeping so I'm always afraid I'll damage any of my sacred pony plushies when I'm asleep. I feel bad for my plush shark, two plush Nyarths, and plushie Stitch now that I think about it.

• Brohoof 1