Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The 4DE Plushes

• 2 weeks later...

I'll definitely be picking up the Luna and Rarity plushies once they're available, though I suspect Luna will be extremely hard to get ahold of given her immense popularity...

'Tis funny how popular she is, but wasn't popular pre-banishment.

Well, not funny per se, just...you know what I mean.

I'm a proud and happy owner of a 4DE Pinkie plushie, and while I would love to get my hands on a Luna or Flutters plushie when they are released my family would never allow it ^_^ They were already giving me the stink eye when my Pinkie arrived so I don't need anymore of that >_>

couod you please tell us thier reactions upon knowing about it?

midtowncomics updated the 4DE release date from 11/26 to 12/3. Not sure how reliable that date is, but it seems like it should be solid, if they felt confident enough to update it to that date.

• Brohoof 1

I already have Pinkie Pie....I am still not sure on her nose/muzzle....it's just off compared to the BAB one I have. Although I am going to get 4DE Applejack, Big Mac, and Luna for sure!

• Brohoof 1

I already have Pinkie Pie....I am still not sure on her nose/muzzle....it's just off compared to the BAB one I have. Although I am going to get 4DE Applejack, Big Mac, and Luna for sure!

But for $25 or so, you really can't beat the quality.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Don't hold your breath. I really don't think they're prepared for the kind of volume these products will generate, and the ever-increasing lead time kind of reflects that.  Still, worth the wait. It's just gonna be a long one, especially if you're wanting a Luna (which is going to be damn near everyone.)

Well, if you can't get them directly from 4DE, try Amazon. I found Twilight months after she went out of production, over there. There's a few toy retailers that stock and sell them on Amazon.

Does 4DE ship internationally? Ive love to get my hands on Rarity, Pinkie and Luna when she comes out

They appear to; I just "ordered" (I didn't actually go through with the purchase) a Fluttershy with a delivery address in Inner Mongolia, and it happily let me do that and said shipping would cost about $20. So, you'll pay for it, but you should be able to get them provided you're not in Syria or North Korea or somewhere like that.

Being the proud owner of a Twilight Sparkle I'm very excited about the release of Applejack. According to their Twitter, the rest of the Mane 6 will be available in Fall. Do you think they will be released all together in this case? The wait in between them thus far has been rather long and I grow more impatient each day :P

Which one(s) will you guys be ordering when they're out? :D

I seriously cannot wait!

img-2712083-1-4DE_Applejack_and_Big_Mac_

Big Mac is such a sweetheart he doesn't get enough love!!!

I pre-ordered the 4DE Luna about 2 weeks ago. It says it's going to ship in January so I'm hoping to get it before too long. I'm not sure if January means they're going to open pre-orders on the 4DE website or if it's going to be on the shelves this month without a doubt. Costing at around $67 (that includes shipping), hopefully it will be soon. :comeatus:

BAMLP9lg.jpg

• Brohoof 1

For anyone interested in any updates on the 4DE plushes, I have been in contact with 4DE about their upcoming releases. I was informed that after Fluttershy's release in March, they will begin production on Applejack (or maybe Rarity). They also told me that most of the photos of the other plushes are prototypes only. Taking this into consideration, I don't think the third party sites' estimated shipping dates for the other ponies will be too accurate at this stage. :(

For anyone interested in any updates on the 4DE plushes, I have been in contact with 4DE about their upcoming releases. I was informed that after Fluttershy's release in March, they will begin production on Applejack (or maybe Rarity). They also told me that most of the photos of the other plushes are prototypes only. Taking this into consideration, I don't think the third party sites' estimated shipping dates for the other ponies will be too accurate at this stage. :(

In that case, I better cancel my order since it probably won't arrive until sometime after March. In an update from 4DE, it says they've been delayed, I assume months. Maybe commissions are the way to go, that's just too long. :huh:

Or you go Aurora plush. 4DE has become a failure of a company, I have sent them numerous emails and not once have received a response.

Surprising, I have emailed them multiple times over this past week and I have gotten a response within a day and they are very informative.

• 4 weeks later...

I pre-ordered the 4DE Luna about 2 weeks ago. It says it's going to ship in January so I'm hoping to get it before too long. I'm not sure if January means they're going to open pre-orders on the 4DE website or if it's going to be on the shelves this month without a doubt. Costing at around $67 (that includes shipping), hopefully it will be soon. :comeatus:

img-3417250-1-BAMLP9lg.jpg

just when you think the Luna merch can't get any better it does. Shes worth every penny.

• Brohoof 2

Just got the latest Entertainment Earth catalog in the mail today. Their are only 2 Pony Products in it.

The 4DE Applejack Plushie (on Page 51) and the Dr. Hooves Plushie (on Page 52; the back cover).

I checked their website, and all of the 4DE Plushies (cept' for old twi and pinkie) still show a tenative date of Feb 2015.

However, they have the wingless Twilight Sparkle 4DE Plushie in stock, as well as the Pinkie Pie 4DE Plushie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHv9acm3fF0

Was really hoping to have the full 4DE Plushie lineup surrounding me, as I watch the new season, this spring. :(

Still, it would be nice to have flutters with me, twi, and pinkie. Hopefully she'll start shipping before the new season starts to air. :yay:

Edited by Onion Sing
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

This might be old news, but I just checked the 4de website, and they have added Rarity to their pre-order page.

post-29629-0-72183800-1425783559_thumb.jpg

Gems not included.. :pout:

That's one of their prototype photos. We gotta wait a while till they post updated pics.

It says she'll come out in "Spring 2015".

They also have Fluttershy on their pre-order page.'

post-29629-0-00437100-1425783852_thumb.jpg

This is also a prototype photo.

It says she'll come out in "Spring 2015" also.

An insider pony mentioned a March release date for Fluttershy, and said Applejack and Rarity might be released after her.

I still have my hopes up for Fluttershy coming out this month, even though the website I pre-ordered it from

has pushed it back to April. :(

Edited by Onion Sing
  • Brohoof 1