Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The 4DE Plushes

Does anybody know what the shipping to the UK is like? Because I may actually order a plushie.

From what I recall, its around $27? I think for the larger plushes it will be more though. 

I desperately want that Celestia shipped here :D

From what I recall, its around $27? I think for the larger plushes it will be more though. 

I desperately want that Celestia shipped here :D

Hmmm...

Ok.

I guess the shipping would be better per item if they were ordered at the same time.

Hmmm...

Ok.

I guess the shipping would be better per item if they were ordered at the same time.

I would think so, the number I stated is based off a vague recollection from nearly ordering Pinkie Pie from them. In the end I got Twi off ebay instead as the shipping + total cost was cheaper :D 

Its weird that they had only released  2 so far and now there are so many waiting to be released simultaneously it seems :s

I would think so, the number I stated is based off a vague recollection from nearly ordering Pinkie Pie from them. In the end I got Twi off ebay instead as the shipping + total cost was cheaper :D

Its weird that they had only released  2 so far and now there are so many waiting to be released simultaneously it seems :s

Well, maybe when I have money we could find people in the UK who want to buy one and do a group order, obviously each one paying for their plushie and splitting postage. 

Well, maybe when I have money we could find people in the UK who want to buy one and do a group order, obviously each one paying for their plushie and splitting postage. 

Thats a good idea actually :D Which ones were you after?

Fluttershy, probably. Though looking at the shop they dont seem to have her there...

Not yet unfortunately. I think they're being released in November :/

Not yet unfortunately. I think they're being released in November :/

Plenty of time to make sure I have money then.

Of course, they would be all delivered to one location, but I'm sure it would work out cheaper to ship within UK.

Plenty of time to make sure I have money then.

Of course, they would be all delivered to one location, but I'm sure it would work out cheaper to ship within UK.

Same here!

Of course, I'm sure it would!

I can't wait to grab the AJ one, and that Trixie looks amazing. Hat and cape, and the cape actually has the gem clasp. Tempted to buy the Celestia as well.

4DE is awesome in my books. Hope they do Chrysalis soon.

• Brohoof 1

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpgI'm going to get Dashie first. Best pony has to come first. Then Rarity, then Luna, then the rest.

Definitely the Rarity one when she comes out this fall! :D

img-2712147-1-1b.jpg

I've got the money ready, and I'm ordering the first day she's available :wub:

Wait, Ghostie changed his avatar? That's a first!

Oh wait, isn't the NHL draft today?

Yeahh. Habs picked some Russian guy :D

Also, I do plan on picking up the 4DE Rarity :D I've got the money ready - also, I'm pondering on picking up the Trixie and AJ plushies when they come out, but I'm unsure.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Also, I do plan on picking up the 4DE Rarity :D I've got the money ready - also, I'm pondering on picking up the Trixie and AJ plushies when they come out, but I'm unsure.

I don't watch Hockey, Or any sports for that matter. I only know cuz my work buddy is a Sabres fan. I do follow some of it, like how the Buffalo Bills and Sabres suck, and that the broncos were crushed in the super bowl. :P  Also, Rarity is definitely the best looking out of the bunch. (Though it would have been nice if they gave her that bedroom eye look that I've seen on some amazing commissions that are waaaay too expensive).

Edited by RainbowDScout
  • Brohoof 1

You know you want to. It was foretold in the plush prophecy.

I plan on grabbing those two for sure. Was going to get Celestia as well, but found out her and Luna are $60 so might have to pass.

• Brohoof 1

4DE has really stepped up their plushie game but I'm not putting any faith in them until I see some production. I've been waiting for Fluttershy preorder a long time which they promised back In November. I'm not putting my faith in too many releases by the end of the year.

@fluttashy I agree I havent seen anything from my distributors about pre-orders for these and I'm already seeing a rainbow dash light up key chain for january of 2015. As soon as I know something I will pass it along.

• Brohoof 2