Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The 4DE Plushes

They might not know we are talking specifically about 4DE plushes. Aurora makes a decent looking plush and at a decent price, if anyone hasn't seen these I can post some pictures. 

They might not know we are talking specifically about 4DE plushes. Aurora makes a decent looking plush and at a decent price, if anyone hasn't seen these I can post some pictures.

Well, the title IS "The 4DE Plushes," after all. I still wish the new plushies would be released faster.

So I just got a message from my sales rep saying the twilight sparkle plush was going to be hitting the site for pre-order this week. Since this one has already been released and my sales rep does not know ponies, I had to send an email back to clarify. Sounds like something 4DE is about to hit, as soon as I know something you will know. I will also be offering MLPForum members exclusive free shipping offer on any 4DE plushes. I'm hoping its going to be a few of them, but we will see. 

Hopefully it is, although I did read on 4DE's website that they were going to do another run of Twilights later in the year. Hopefully it's new plushies.

Edit: it says on 4DE's website that they are now out of Pinkie Pie too. Sounds like it's a good sign.

Edited by Smash N Dash

At this point, I look at it this way: their new plushies won't be coming out until (hopefully) November-December. (If they don't, well, I won't be too happy). If they actually come out at that projected time, a few will be on my Christmas shopping list this year. If not, it'll be a commissioned Dashie. God, the anticipation is killing me.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm a proud and happy owner of a 4DE Pinkie plushie, and while I would love to get my hands on a Luna or Flutters plushie when they are released my family would never allow it ^_^ They were already giving me the stink eye when my Pinkie arrived so I don't need anymore of that >_>

• Brohoof 3

I'm waiting for the Rarity and Future Twilight plushies. They look really great, especially the Future Twilight plushie. I didn't expect that one! :D

The 4DE plushies are some of my favourite MLP merch along with the Funk Mystery Minis. Both of them are well made and are show accurate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey every pony!!!!!! January of 2015 is going to be the month of 4DE Plush Releases. Fluttershy will be released, Rainbow Dash will be released, Rarity will be released, New Twilight Sparkle with open wings will be released, Derpy will be released and Dr Whooves will be released. On top of that they are a 12" plush as opposed to an 11" like the first two releases. 

• Brohoof 1

So, they're coming out this month, right? I'm getting Rarity first, then RD probably, and whatever after.

Also, I want them to make a Sunset Shimmer plush, like, right now.

Hey every pony!!!!!! January of 2015 is going to be the month of 4DE Plush Releases. Fluttershy will be released, Rainbow Dash will be released, Rarity will be released, New Twilight Sparkle with open wings will be released, Derpy will be released and Dr Whooves will be released. On top of that they are a 12" plush as opposed to an 11" like the first two releases. 

No, they got pushed back (again) to January. So much for getting them for Christmas.

Edited by Smash N Dash