Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The 4DE Plushes

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone checked out the Aurora Plushies? Would like some input before i go see a sales rep tomorow.

Here is the picture of the Luna Plushie that will be released this Month. I will be doing pre-orders for this if anyone is interested. I will not be able to do anything on price, Aurora is very strict and pays attention but I can offer everyone free shipping.

post-26613-0-97689900-1405016913_thumb.jpg

I have to put it up on the site for pre-order, will do so by end of day today and she is suppose to arrive in the warehouse the 24th of july. I will also post later on the coupon code for the pre-order that will give you free shipping. 

There is also a Spike plushie coming out in september i believe.

What the name of the website I only see pinky pie and twilight sparkel how do I preorder others like Luna.

The 4DE ones are due this fall I think. The one above though is by Aurora.

Where are these available, so want that Big Macintosh. That Rarity is really adorable too!! xD

November. It's been mentioned a couple of times (added that mostly to pad things out for the character limit...)

Which store do they sell these at? 

I can't order these online since the other times I tried ordering from Amazon, it always ends up tickling itself causing to rip the universe in half leaving a gaping hole in the middle of earth to have Scooby-Doo escape from an alternate dimension and eat a dill pickle leaving the earth and the rest of this dimension to be destroyed and start over. Or you know: Not be at my house.

Have this one on the way, should be here soon hopefully :squee:

IMG_4311CropWeb-500x500.jpg

Thats an Aurora Plushie right? How much did they get you for that one?

If you're referring to my post above, its a 4DE plush :) Cost me $40 including shipping to the UK.

Thats what I thought, and no customs charges guaranteed :D

Actually aurora has more Plushie licensing then anyone else. 4d makes an awesome Plushie they just can't pull the whole inventory thing off. Been waiting weeks for my twilight sparkle 4d Plushie order to come in and my sales rep has no answers as to when it's coming in.

• 4 weeks later...

Ugh, they need to release them faster. I already have the Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie, but I saw the Dashie 4DE's planning, and I NEED TO HAVE IT!!!!!

Hopefully they come soon. The new plushies can't come fast enough.

I agree @, I've been anticipating these for too long now! 

Especially this one:

5.png

Ugh, they need to release them faster. I already have the Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie, but I saw the Dashie 4DE's planning, and I NEED TO HAVE IT!!!!!

Am I like the only one who hasn't seen it yet? I keep hearing of people who have but I can never find it. :(