Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could make ANY of the mane six real, which pony would it be?

Artist-Sky

Applejack of course! Fluttershy would be my second choice :)

I'm not really sure, all the mane 6 have really likeable traits all around, Pinkie Pie, would be tons of fun, Twilight would be a good companion, Fluttershy is too damn cute, Rainbow Dash is so awesome, and of course Rarity would be fabulously generous and a lot of good fun! Though I don't know what I'd do with Applejack.

This spoiler box reveals the truth of the matter at hand.

Rainbow Dash is 20% Cooler than the rest of them.

tumblr_inline_mnu5wlxen81qz4rgp.gif

• Brohoof 1

i got it! celestia! she could then bring the rest of equestra, and the entire planet they live on into existence, which would bring everypony else into reality, including Twilight Sparkle!

if I couldn't bring all of Equestria into reality, then there's no way id bring twilight here if her family, friends, and the rest of equestria couldn't be made real as well, and that she had the ability to teleport to equestria and earth.

she would probably be upset if she was "ripped away" from her friends, family, and princess and forced to live on earth, as equestria and her friends would be very real to her. combine that with the shock and anguish she would probably feel when she found out that the life she knew was a complete lie, and... It would break my heart to see her like that, especially knowing it was my fault that shes in that pain :cry:

I couldn't live with myself.

i love her too much to put her through that.

that's why id only her do it if all of equestria could come with her into reality, or at least, her friends, family and the princesses.

id want her to be happy.