Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does the Personal Message System have such a function?

N.W.
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

My question is does the personal messenger display if the conversation has been deleted by the other recipient. I have noticed similar forums such as the World of Tanks forum as well as my World of Tanks Clan forum have such a function.

Unfortunately I do not have such an example, but it is similar to this. Excuse my inability to replicate such.

2MKP4bm.png?1

I just think it would allow better management of messages, particularity for people like Ghostie who If I recall had to disable his message system due to the volume of messages.

(edited)

The personal message system does indeed have such a function. If all but one of the individuals in a PM conversation delete the message, the remaining individual in the conversation will see something similar to the following:

img-2735683-1-c901d122a0.png

Additionally, the remaining individual will see a "DELETED" sign next to the title of the message conversation in question on their main PM inbox page:

img-2735683-2-de02223026.png

If there are two or more remaining individuals in the conversation, you can still participate in it. You would just see a notice similar to the one in the first screenshot underneath the username(s) of the individuals who had deleted the conversation in the Participants list.

Edited by SCS
Fixed an error in the information. Also added additional information.
  • Brohoof 2