Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Far Fetched Plot Twists

Stancet

Off the top of your head, describe to me some of the most incredible, mind blowing, far fetched plot twists, cliff hangars and surprise endings you've ever seen. 

This is for research, so details are appreciated.

If I recall, one of the far fetched endings that I've seen with an ending was the ending of A Canterlot Wedding. I did not expect the Changelings to try and conquer Canterlot, until I saw Chrysalis break out of her disguise.

*any post sixth sense m. night shamalyan film goes here*

But the fact that the aliens in signs were weak to water. I mean really? Why the fuck would you invade a planet that is 75% water? Were all living organisms on the planet need water to live, were IT LITERALLY FALLS FROM THE FUCKING SKY, THE THING THAT MELTS YOUR PEOPLE FALLS FROM THE SKY AND YOU GUYS SHOWED UP IN YOUR BIRTHDAY SUITS!

but with how it was handled, having the aliens secret weakness be wood and water was stupid.

The Spongebob episode where Patrick wanted to impress his parents who were coming to visit.  Spongebob acted dumb to make Patrick look smarter.  Patrick's parents are impressed and then Patrick's real parents shows up, Patrick and his real parents laugh and the so-called parents remember that they don't have a son.

The Spongebob episode where Patrick wanted to impress his parents who were coming to visit.  Spongebob acted dumb to make Patrick look smarter.  Patrick's parents are impressed and then Patrick's real parents shows up, Patrick and his real parents laugh and the so-called parents remember that they don't have a son.

I remember that one. That was really unexpected.