Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do we have a separate forum for artwork?

Shadowking58
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

I was just wondering because it seems having a place to submit artwork for others to see would be pretty cool.

One for either things that you made, or fan art you found on the internet that you liked.

post-27192-0-71379600-1403026198_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Well there's the fan art section, which is for art submitted by the user so you're not allowed to put other people's work on there.

If there's something you want to share that was made by someone else, you could always post it in one of the appropriate Fan Clubs, The Cute Pony Pictures Thread, The Funny Pony Pictures Thread, and so on. There's pretty much a place to put anything you want as long as it follows the site's rules.

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 1

What Crystal and Rivendere said.   Fan Art located in Octavia's Hall is the best area to present your creative artwork.  

I gotta say though, I love the picture, :D   Well done. 

• Brohoof 2

What Crystal and Rivendere said.   Fan Art located in Octavia's Hall is the best area to present your creative artwork.  

I gotta say though, I love the picture, :D   Well done. 

I didn't draw it, but thank you, I love it too.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hi, @Shadowking58. Just letting you know that I moved your topic from Sugarcube Corner to Site Questions & Tech Support. The former is for brony/MLP-related discussion aside from that regarding the actual Friendship is Magic show itself, while the latter is for asking questions about MLP Forums. 

I recommend checking out the Resource Map. It can help you in regard to what goes where on the forum.

As others have stated, we do indeed have an art category: Octavia's Hall. I recommend reading the Octavia's Hall guide before posting there, as it details the rules for each individual section. One of the rules is that you can't post artwork that you did not make yourself there. If you want to share someone else's artwork, you should do so in the Forum Lounge (such as in this topic if relevant), in a status update or a blog post.

However, please keep in mind that claiming anyone's work as your own if it's not your own is not allowed anywhere on the site as stated in the Global Rules.

That being said, I hope you have a great time on Octavia's Hall and anywhere on the site. Have fun posting :)

Edited by SCS
Added two links that I had forgotten.
  • Brohoof 2

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.