Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Status glitch

baltoist

I've ran into a few of those in the past, yet try to refresh the page.   If not, that's something interesting.  

• Brohoof 1

Haven't tried yet I will next time it happens.

Sounds good. Please post here saying what happened when you get the chance to try that. :)

• Brohoof 1

Yeah it gose away by refreshing.

Ok, so it disappears once you refresh it.  Did you try it on both Firefox and Chrome?

I don't have those they crash my computer.

oh okay.......then from my experience, it "could" possibly be Chrome.    However, let me try it and see if it happens to me, then i'll confirm it here. 

Yet, if it doesn't happen to me, then its at your end.  Give me a few to check it out. 

(edited)

CONFIRMED: I tried it on Chrome and ADD REPLY disappeared on me twice, yet it reappeared after 5 refresh. In addition, the speed of the system may cause some features to be disabled. Happened to several other forums, i did with IE, so i wouldn't be surprised if Chrome is affecting this site.

Yet, refresh it 5 times and see if it reappears. If it does then its "glitchy" around Chrome. If it doesn't.............i cannot perform diagnostics on it, so the staff would have to resolve the issue. .

Edited by Thunder-Wing

(edited)

If your talking about how I can't reply to the statuses it's because i'm on mod queue.

I see.  I thought it involves the browser glitch, b/c that sometimes happens..........then again, with what you said, i'm sorry to say, but I unfortunately can't help you there.  You may have received plenty with regards of replying to status'. 

If i recall, even though i never received one, but I remember Aquila mentioning that to another user.........and his exact words were:

"The mod queue is a penalty for users whose posts have been deemed consistently inappropriate. It exists to preserve the quality of the community, and to encourage more appropriate posting habits for the affected member.

If you are mod queued, then your posts will require moderator approval before they are shown to the public. This applies for all posts and comments, though you can still use the private messaging feature. The mod queue may be permanent, or it may be temporary, depending on what the mods have set. While this setting can be changed, the only time I can see a mod queue being lifted is for a genuinely good reason. Generally speaking, permanent means permanent, though you can try to dispute or appeal your punishment." - Aquila

Edited by Thunder-Wing

(edited)

I'm only on til my english improves.

Very well then. But hey, at least you know the answer to your Reply issue.

Edited by Thunder-Wing

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.