Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Requests OR Trades by Curled Pony Creations - Closed

Midnight_Melody

(edited)

Requests - Closed

Trades - Closed

Check out the link in my signature for references.

Got my tablet up, but nothing to color.

Post with your reference or detailed information on this forum. Doing head shot icons ONLY.

I also LOVE trades. Please message me if you are interested in any kind of trade and please have references ready. I am looking for art of equal skill. Please do not be offended if I say no.

Ready... Set?.... GO!!!!!!

Edited by Midnight_Melody

(edited)

Sure!

Here are a few of my most recent works;

post-26201-0-72910100-1403410918_thumb.png

^Fully colored and shaded

post-26201-0-43993500-1403411013_thumb.png

^ Working on this one currently. This one will be fully colored.

post-26201-0-71287900-1403411046_thumb.png

^Random Sketch

Edited by Lady

(edited)

Alright then. XD

Thanks!~

Can I have a full body of my OC Possessed pretty please? (The fully colored one with the collar)

Here's her cutiemark;

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110626144820/horrormovies/images/6/63/Bound_Woman.png

Can you have her sitting looking at the corner with a blank yet grumpy stare on her face?

She's kind of angsty and broody/grumpy so yeah. XD

Edited by Lady

Alright then. XD

Thanks!~

Can I have a full body of my OC Possessed pretty please? (The fully colored one with the collar)

Here's her cutiemark;

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110626144820/horrormovies/images/6/63/Bound_Woman.png

Can you have her sitting looking at the corner with a blank yet grumpy stare on her face?

As the OP says, I'm only doing some head shots tonight. However, I can still make her a little grumpy. :)

Alright then. XD

Thanks!~

Here's her cutiemark;

Completed. Check out my tumblr to see!

(edited)

Could i request one of Sapphire and Crystal together there pictures are in my signature and i love your work what i would like is Sapphire sitting down looking at Crystal and Crystal looking up at her giggling

Edited by Sapphiredragoon

Could i request one of Sapphire and Crystal together there pictures are in my signature and i love your work what i would like is Sapphire sitting down looking at Crystal and Crystal looking up at her giggling

Sorry, but I'm only doing head shots this time. :)