Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

i can haz welcome song?

Chattershy

It took me five minutes to come up with the title...

Anyway, I'm horrible at coming up with introductions so I'll just skip it.

I didn't have any trouble getting into MLP. When I heard there were grown men watching it, I thought that was amazing on so many levels. So I decided that I'd become a brony. Having previously seen the animation, I figured I would enjoy it if for no other reason than the visuals. I ended up liking it for a plethora of reason, most of which I can't really place.

I've also found that the show provides me with a huge playground for studying mathematics and physics. It's the only show I watch that has a suitable fictional setting for fashioning the physics of an alternate universe, and also, like most cartoons, has tons of physical curiosities that I love to overthink. After all, what could be a better use of time than attempting to make sense of a non-existant universe developed for little girls? (Besides cuddling with Fluttershy that is)

P.S. Anypony else noticed that in S2E20 14:21, Twilight evaluated that integral wrong? And overcomplicated it with a logarithm instead of arsinh.

• Brohoof 1

It took me five minutes to come up with the title...

Anyway, I'm horrible at coming up with introductions so I'll just skip it.

I didn't have any trouble getting into MLP. When I heard there were grown men watching it, I thought that was amazing on so many levels. So I decided that I'd become a brony. Having previously seen the animation, I figured I would enjoy it if for no other reason than the visuals. I ended up liking it for a plethora of reason, most of which I can't really place.

I've also found that the show provides me with a huge playground for studying mathematics and physics. It's the only show I watch that has a suitable fictional setting for fashioning the physics of an alternate universe, and also, like most cartoons, has tons of physical curiosities that I love to overthink. After all, what could be a better use of time than attempting to make sense of a non-existant universe developed for little girls? (Besides cuddling with Fluttershy that is)

P.S. Anypony else noticed that in S2E20 14:21, Twilight evaluated that integral wrong? And overcomplicated it with a logarithm instead of arsinh.

You said smart things. I only understood some of them.

I love you. : D