Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help? Computer...

Drehgunklew

Hey

I want to install Morrowind on my school computer, but the Library isn't there while you're at home. So I can't play games on it if I'm bored or something that saves into a folder in Library. I know that there's a folder in Library that is named Games and games like Oblivion, Penumbra and such saves there. Is there ANY way so I can change that? So it saves like in another folder? I can save anything in

My Computer//Local Disc C://Users//Valdemarsson but NOT in Library...

I don't know if you understand me but...

Your school's IT administrators probably disabled the ability to install games on purpose. Most network administrators don't want students (and in most cases, staff) installing software on computers without prior approval. It's mostly a legal thing - if someone installed a pirated copy of a program, the school could be held liable for that. Plus there's also the risks of viruses/malware, computers running slow due to bloatware, etc.

You're probably much better off not installing it - you can really get in trouble (even get banned from using shcool computers) if you get caught installing unapproved software. And trust me, as a network technician for a large school district, I know very well how easy it is to get caught ;)

You should look at a a USB drive version.

Could Morrowind even run well off a portable version? That's a lot of data to go through a USB at high speeds...

Could Morrowind even run well off a portable version? That's a lot of data to go through a USB at high speeds...

USB 2.0 should be fast enough to actually run it, while the initial load time might be slightly higher, once the program and the resources are in the actual RAM, it should run.