Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The hotel

Dakcka

(edited)

Nocturne finally got into her room, she had picked the perfect one out. Nothing was really different other than the fact that it had a view of the door, since there was nopony helping other than herself. She had to work the counter, cook and all that stuff. She quietly trotted out but noticed a suspicious black hooded pony trotting in. "Hi, I'm the manager here :D", the pony just looked her in the eyes. He then said "Hello boss :D" he took off the hood and he is no flesh, just a skeleton pony. "Oh hey Bonez. :D" Nocturne said smiling. Bonez is Nocturne's servant, more like friend though because Nocturne doesn't need a servant. Nocturne sends Bonez to go work as the chef, then Nocturne looks outside. She feels her eyes getting heavy, she fell asleep for an hour and a half. But when she woke up, she was mortally terrified. It was foggy outside, still dark but now impossible to see through fog. Nocturne had a phobia of the dark, because of who Nocturne is. She quickly ran into the kitchen, hugging Bonez tightly. Bonez had an awed face, staring at the door. He saw a bunch of shadowy figures outside, not heading towards them but still walking around outside.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/106334-the-hotel/

OOC ^

Edited by BlueZackito
Removing OOC content.

(edited)

Freezia sighed, her magic been gripping at the door handles for some time now. She closed her eye, opned them, and closed by them again. Freezia pushed the doors open and let out a nervous sigh. She then made her way towards the check-in desk.
"H-hi, I'm Freezia Banks. I-I'm here to check in. " She bit her lip out of habit. This the first official hotel check in by herself in awhile. Freezia hadn't even been in a hotel since Ray was alive. Freezia tilted her head and tried to think back to her first experience in a hotel.
---
"Ray, do you want to room with your big sister?' My mother Flora asked once we had checked into our room.
"Yeah, Mommy I do!" Ray replied excitedly.
So Freezia and Ray headed off to their room. Ray and Freezia lay down in bed. ray snuggled close to Freezia. He was breathing on her neck, and within seconds he was asleep. Freezia smiled and kissed the top of his head "Goodnight, my little Ray of sunshine." then she fel asleep herself. Dreaming of the first winter's snow, talking snowponies, and summers with Ray.

Edited by Emerald <3

(edited)

The door bursts open and a figure with glowing red eyes enters. You can hear a noise that sound almost mechanical, then you realize its the figure breathing. The figure slowly walks up to the counter, then rings the bell. As he waits for service (you can tell its a stallion due to his build) the figure places his two front hooves on his head and starts to lift. A large round object comes off and you hear from issue from him a voice that says "Whew, that helmet was stuffy." The pony then catches sight of Nocturn and waves to her. "Hello! Ma'am! Are you the owner of this place? You really should consider investing in some outdoor lighting. I had to use the thermal vision built into my helmet to make it to the doors without tripping." He stops and then says "Oh yes! I do believe I have a reservation here! My name is Dusty Spurs." He looks over and sees Freezia standing at the counter a little ways a way. Picking up his helmet, he walks over to her and extends a hoof. "Hey there. My name is Dusty Spurs. You are?" He asks expectantly with a nonchalant smile on his face.

@

@

Edited by Fictional_Author7

@,

Freezia turned to face Dusty, and shook his hoof shyly. "My...my name's Freezia B-Banks." Her cheeks flushed pale pink. She wondered why Dusty would want to talk to her of all ponies. After all, she was a loser back where she came from. Even before she earned her cutie mark.

---

"Come on Freezia, you can't just stay inside all day. Why don't you go play with your friends?" My Mommy, Flora persuaded for what seemed like the thousandth time.

It was Hearth's Warming Eve, and all the fillies were outside playing in the snow. My Daddy,Bayou was making pumpkin pie in the kitchen.

"I don't have any friends, Mommy." I said, looking down.

Mommy lifted up my chin, and smiled making me feel the slight bit better.

"That doesn't mean you can start making friends now." I thought about it for a moment, than smiled.

"Okay!" I put on my fluffy brown boots-which had holes in them.

And my Bright red saddle-most of the fluff had fallen off.

I trotted outside and greeted a purple Earth Pony filly, her blond and pink hair was braided and it hung over her shoulder. A piece of fake holly on a ponytail holder held it in place. She glared at me.

"Are you poor?"She said, pointing to my boots.

"No, i don't think so. Mommy just says that we have been spending alot of money lately, and we don't have a lot of money to buy nice things." She raised an eyebrow at me. I stuck out my hoof.

"I'm Freezia, nice to meet you!"

She stuck out her tongue and screamed. "THE POOR FILLY TOUCHED ME! AHHHHHHHHH!" And suddenly I ended up with three snowballs landing on my face making me land head-first into the snow. Three fillies laughed, one being Holly-hair and the other two being a brown pegasus and a black unicorn. I saw them pick up three more snowballs, but this time I was ready. As soon as they aimed to throw them at me they melted in their hands. The aura around my horn disappeared, I smiled and trotted off, barley acknowledging my new cutie mark; A sparkling snowflake with smaller white ones surrounding it.

(edited)

@,

Freezia turned to face Dusty, and shook his hoof shyly. "My...my name's Freezia B-Banks." Her cheeks flushed pale pink. She wondered why Dusty would want to talk to her of all ponies. After all, she was a loser back where she came from. Even before she earned her cutie mark.

---

"Come on Freezia, you can't just stay inside all day. Why don't you go play with your friends?" My Mommy, Flora persuaded for what seemed like the thousandth time.

It was Hearth's Warming Eve, and all the fillies were outside playing in the snow. My Daddy,Bayou was making pumpkin pie in the kitchen.

"I don't have any friends, Mommy." I said, looking down.

Mommy lifted up my chin, and smiled making me feel the slight bit better.

"That doesn't mean you can start making friends now." I thought about it for a moment, than smiled.

"Okay!" I put on my fluffy brown boots-which had holes in them.

And my Bright red saddle-most of the fluff had fallen off.

I trotted outside and greeted a purple Earth Pony filly, her blond and pink hair was braided and it hung over her shoulder. A piece of fake holly on a ponytail holder held it in place. She glared at me.

"Are you poor?"She said, pointing to my boots.

"No, i don't think so. Mommy just says that we have been spending alot of money lately, and we don't have a lot of money to buy nice things." She raised an eyebrow at me. I stuck out my hoof.

"I'm Freezia, nice to meet you!"

She stuck out her tongue and screamed. "THE POOR FILLY TOUCHED ME! AHHHHHHHHH!" And suddenly I ended up with three snowballs landing on my face making me land head-first into the snow. Three fillies laughed, one being Holly-hair and the other two being a brown pegasus and a black unicorn. I saw them pick up three more snowballs, but this time I was ready. As soon as they aimed to throw them at me they melted in their hands. The aura around my horn disappeared, I smiled and trotted off, barley acknowledging my new cutie mark; A sparkling snowflake with smaller white ones surrounding it.

Dusty smiled at her. "Nice to meet ya ma'am." He looked around, then swore quietly under his breath. Suddenly his eyes widened. "My apologies, I'm used to traveling alone so I usually swear when ever I like, though I guess that's not very gentleman like is it?" He heaved a sigh and said "I'm just wondering where the manager is...was that her in the back? I thought I saw some pony when I came in..." his voice trails off as he becomes lost in thought. Finally he shakes himself out of his stupor and returns his gaze to Freezia. "So, what's a fine young mare like yourself doing out and about on her own in these parts?" As he asks this Dusty sits down in a chair and pulls out a little silver chain from around his neck. He starts fumbling with the chain until he gets the clasp open. Then he pulls it off of his neck and starts fiddling around with it. He looks around, and quickly puts the chain back around his neck. Standing up, he says more to himself then then to Freezia, "We're the only tenants here...interesting. Having such a large place for so few people?"

@

Dusty smiled at her. "Nice to meet ya ma'am." He looked around, then swore quietly under his breath. Suddenly his eyes widened. "My apologies, I'm used to traveling alone so I usually swear when ever I like, though I guess that's not very gentleman like is it?" He heaved a sigh and said "I'm just wondering where the manager is...was that her in the back? I thought I saw some pony when I came in..." his voice trails off as he becomes lost in thought. Finally he shakes himself out of his stupor and returns his gaze to Freezia. "So, what's a fine young mare like yourself doing out and about on her own in these parts?" As he asks this Dusty sits down in a chair and pulls out a little silver chain from around his neck. He starts fumbling with the chain until he gets the clasp open. Then he pulls it off of his neck and starts fiddling around with it. He looks around, and quickly puts the chain back around his neck. Standing up, he says more to himself then then to Freezia, "We're the only tenants here...interesting. Having such a large place for so few people?"

@

Nocturne trots out of her office, noticing the two ponies she signals to Bonez. Bonez trots over, without saying a single word he shows them to their rooms. He brings Freezia to a large suite on the 2nd floor, directly under the suite he leads Dusty to. Nocturne trots into her room to be left alone. Nocturne of all ponies being sad, what's this about? She didn't like being alone, without any friends. Especially in the middle of nowhere, she doesn't have any way of contacting her family. She remembered how she was always told to befriend every pony she met. But she had trouble with that because of her "corrective" attitude. She always needed to be politically correct, she trots down the hall. All was silent, she figured the tenants had gone to sleep already. Nocturne trots downstairs to a small bench. Bonez is already asleep in his office, the doors had been locked. Nocturne laid down on a small bench in the lobby and sat down on it. She put her hooves over her eyes and just sat there, it had been two hours now that she's been sitting there.

(edited)

Nocturne trots out of her office, noticing the two ponies she signals to Bonez. Bonez trots over, without saying a single word he shows them to their rooms. He brings Freezia to a large suite on the 2nd floor, directly under the suite he leads Dusty to. Nocturne trots into her room to be left alone. Nocturne of all ponies being sad, what's this about? She didn't like being alone, without any friends. Especially in the middle of nowhere, she doesn't have any way of contacting her family. She remembered how she was always told to befriend every pony she met. But she had trouble with that because of her "corrective" attitude. She always needed to be politically correct, she trots down the hall. All was silent, she figured the tenants had gone to sleep already. Nocturne trots downstairs to a small bench. Bonez is already asleep in his office, the doors had been locked. Nocturne laid down on a small bench in the lobby and sat down on it. She put her hooves over her eyes and just sat there, it had been two hours now that she's been sitting there.

Dusty couldn't sleep. Call it a bad habit, or maybe paranoia, but he just couldn't sleep. He did his customary bomb check for the third time hoping to settle his nerves. No luck. He paced around his room a few times. Finally, he pulls out a small gold chain he keeps around his neck. He unlocks it and slides it from around his neck. A single tear slides down his cheek as he looks at it. It was his fifteenth birthday. All the other ponies in his class had gotten their cutie marks except for him. He was ridiculed and made fun of. One day he came home crying and his parents knew they had to do something about it. 

"What is it? Open your gift!" his Dusty's mom exclaimed happily. Dusty rips the wrapping paper off the small box excitedly. He opens up the package to find...all his enthusiasm drains out of him. "Moooooom! You got me a necklace?" "No son" his dad says in a reassuring tone. "That's not a necklace, it's a reminder. When you wear it, we want you to know that we're proud of you. Cutie mark or no, we love you." Dusty looks down a bit disappointedly. His mother walks over to him and, taking the chain from his hoof, gently puts it round his neck, then gives him a warm loving hug. Dusty is a bit taken aback. What he first took to be only a necklace, seemed to have so much more meaning to his parents. "Promise us son" his father says, "Promise us that you'll always think of us when you wear that necklace. You'll think about our love when you wear that chain around your neck. Promise us." Dusty looks up at his father, determination in his eyes. "I promise dad!"

He'd gone to school the next day and was made fun of again. He was laughed at and teased for being a blank flank, but he didn't care. His parents love was with him. Everytime he'd start to feel down or depressed, he'd touch the necklace and he would remember his mother's warm hug, and his father's reassuring presence. Even years after they were gone, he still felt their presence, their love, through their gift.

Dusty wipes the tear from his face and puts the necklace back on. He then walks out the door. Not being able to sleep, he might as well explore a bit. He goes down a few flights of steps and then another set, then another, finally coming to the lobby. He starts to walk towards the doors, thinking a walk in the fresh air might help him clear his mind when the hairs on the back of his neck start to prickle. He turns around to find...the manager sitting on a bench. "Oh! Hello ma'am! Miss...Nocturne was it? Hello. I was just going for a stroll. Care to join me?" 

Dusty couldn't sleep. Call it a bad habit, or maybe paranoia, but he just couldn't sleep. He did his customary bomb check for the third time hoping to settle his nerves. No luck. He paced around his room a few times. Finally, he pulls out a small gold chain he keeps around his neck. He unlocks it and slides it from around his neck. A single tear slides down his cheek as he looks at it. It was his fifteenth birthday. All the other ponies in his class had gotten their cutie marks except for him. He was ridiculed and made fun of. One day he came home crying and his parents knew they had to do something about it. 

"What is it? Open your gift!" his Dusty's mom exclaimed happily. Dusty rips the wrapping paper off the small box excitedly. He opens up the package to find...all his enthusiasm drains out of him. "Moooooom! You got me a necklace?" "No son" his dad says in a reassuring tone. "That's not a necklace, it's a reminder. When you wear it, we want you to know that we're proud of you. Cutie mark or no, we love you." Dusty looks down a bit disappointedly. His mother walks over to him and, taking the chain from his hoof, gently puts it round his neck, then gives him a warm loving hug. Dusty is a bit taken aback. What he first took to be only a necklace, seemed to have so much more meaning to his parents. "Promise us son" his father says, "Promise us that you'll always think of us when you wear that necklace. You'll think about our love when you wear that chain around your neck. Promise us." Dusty looks up at his father, determination in his eyes. "I promise dad!"

He'd gone to school the next day and was made fun of again. He was laughed at and teased for being a blank flank, but he didn't care. His parents love was with him. Everytime he'd start to feel down or depressed, he'd touch the necklace and he would remember his mother's warm hug, and his father's reassuring presence. Even years after they were gone, he still felt their presence, their love, through their gift.

Dusty wipes the tear from his face and puts the necklace back on. He then walks out the door. Not being able to sleep, he might as well explore a bit. He goes down a few flights of steps and then another set, then another, finally coming to the lobby. He starts to walk towards the doors, thinking a walk in the fresh air might help him clear his mind when the hairs on the back of his neck start to prickle. He turns around to find...the manager sitting on a bench. "Oh! Hello ma'am! Miss...Nocturne was it? Hello. I was just going for a stroll. Care to join me?" 

"Oh....yeah..hi Dusty...a stroll sounds....lovely I guess." Nocturne was still fairly upset, but she could sense the uncomfortableness of Dusty. She gets up, and along the stroll she gets reminded of her childhood. One of them, this was the childhood of Dark Shadow. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we going, Crystal?" Dark was following his older sister eagerly, hoping she was bringing him to a Wonderbolts flying show. "Dark, this is important it's not a game." Crystal Barrier replied to Dark, she was always Dark's inspiration to keep flying. Dark came to a stop when they arrived at a train, Dark had just turned 16. Was she already sending him to flight school, no that would be by flight. "We don't have enough money left to support the both of us, so we came to conclusion we'd send you to Ponyville." Crystal said, a tear welling up in one of her eyes. She sent Dark to Ponyville, on the train Dark had tried not to cry. He knew he was being sent, because Crystal was a shy pony. She couldn't make friends as well as he could, so of course he'd be sent. He wasn't assigned a house, they just gave him enough bits to buy a house and food for a week. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nocturne snapped out of it, and looked over at Dusty. "T-thanks..." Nocturne said, thanking Dusty for walking with her. "This means more than it seems, to me."

(edited)

A light blue pegasus walks towards the hotel hoping that there was a room available for her. Star Burst had been renting a home in Ponyville for about 6 months until the home owners had asked her to leave. This left Star Bust without a home, so she found a hotel closet to her and would stay there. She walked inside and took in the warm air of the lobby. "Hmm. Nice place." Star burst mumbled. Star Burst went to the front desk to get a room for the night. Or the next couple nights. Oh! She didn't know how long she would be there until she found a new home. Star Burst came from a family that didn't have much bits to start with- No. Star Burst could not bear to even hear the word "family". Star Burst was 10 when both her parents had died. She flashed back to 11 years ago:

"Tag! Your it!!" Star Burst tagged her friend Sky Mint on a sunny afternoon. Star Burst was over at her friends house for a playdate while Star Bursts parents were going out to a meeting in manehatten, so she was being held at Sky Mints house until there return. "Star burst! You are it for like, 5 seconds! You wanna go in at get some lunch?" Sky Mint asked. "Ok, but when we come back out, YOUR IT!" Star Burst giggled. Sky Mint burst out laughing. Yes, this day was going just fine. Just about when we were done with lunch, the phone rang. Sky Mints mother, Melody, answered the phone. "Hello?" Melody said with her cheery tone,but then, it fated. A tear ran down her face and she looked at me. "Ok, yes. Thank you officer." I could hear my heart beating so loud. It was like it was trying to get out. "Star Burst, honey.." Melody ran over and hugged me. She didn't have to tell me. I knew what was going on. Tears flooded my eyes and sorrow ran down my cheeks. 

No!! I yelled to myself. It was 11 years ago, but it seemed like it was just yesterday. 

"Yes?" A skeleton pony was at the front desk with a- Smile? Huh.  "I-I, am here to check in? I am Star Burst." She twined her purple and silver mane around her hooves. "Ok! How many nights?" Bonez asked. "Gee, I don't know.. 2 weeks?" Star Burst replied. "Ok, good. you have room 12." Bonez said. Star Burst started walking to her room but she went around the corner and bumped into a pony. "Oh! I am so sorry!" I said apologizing.

Edited by Lunar Glow

A light blue pegasus walks towards the hotel hoping that there was a room available for her. Star Burst had been renting a home in Ponyville for about 6 months until the home owners had asked her to leave. This left Star Bust without a home, so she found a hotel closet to her and would stay there. She walked inside and took in the warm air of the lobby. "Hmm. Nice place." Star burst mumbled. Star Burst went to the front desk to get a room for the night. Or the next couple nights. Oh! She didn't know how long she would be there until she found a new home. Star Burst came from a family that didn't have much bits to start with- No. Star Burst could not bear to even hear the word "family". Star Burst was 10 when both her parents had died. She flashed back to 11 years ago:

"Tag! Your it!!" Star Burst tagged her friend Sky Mint on a sunny afternoon. Star Burst was over at her friends house for a playdate while Star Bursts parents were going out to a meeting in manehatten, so she was being held at Sky Mints house until there return. "Star burst! You are it for like, 5 seconds! You wanna go in at get some lunch?" Sky Mint asked. "Ok, but when we come back out, YOUR IT!" Star Burst giggled. Sky Mint burst out laughing. Yes, this day was going just fine. Just about when we were done with lunch, the phone rang. Sky Mints mother, Melody, answered the phone. "Hello?" Melody said with her cheery tone,but then, it fated. A tear ran down her face and she looked at me. "Ok, yes. Thank you officer." I could hear my heart beating so loud. It was like it was trying to get out. "Star Burst, honey.." Melody ran over and hugged me. She didn't have to tell me. I knew what was going on. Tears flooded my eyes and sorrow ran down my cheeks. 

No!! I yelled to myself. It was 11 years ago, but it seemed like it was just yesterday. 

"Yes?" A skeleton pony was at the front desk with a- Smile? Huh.  "I-I, am here to check in? I am Star Burst." She twined her purple and silver mane around her hooves. "Ok! How many nights?" Bonez asked. "Gee, I don't know.. 2 weeks?" Star Burst replied. "Ok, good. you have room 12." Bonez said. Star Burst started walking to her room but she went around the corner and bumped into a pony. "Oh! I am so sorry!" I said apologizing.

Flare wiped his recently ordered drink off of his face, he had just turned the corner of his sister's new hotel and bang. Flare hadn't gotten along with his sister very much, so his parents told him to go to Ponyville to stay with his sister. He was granted room 14, which was the biggest room in the hotel (next to the suites on the 3rd floor).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom please, this is so lame!" Flare said, as his Mother continued packing a suitcase full of his things. "Honey, you need to bond with your sister" His mom said, with one of his jackets in her mouth. "Well can I go and hang out with Crystal? Her and I get along better than me and Nocturne." Flare pleaded, but his mom just continued packing. "Honey, you need to be with your older sister or you'll drift apart." His mom smiled, with a familiar look in her eye. She sent Flare to ponyville, taking the train. Flare knew that he would have to stay for at least a month before his mom will let him come home. He walked to where Nocturne told him to go, he saw a hotel standing there. "You are joking right?" He said, dragging his suitcase. He trotted into the hotel, Bonez showed him to his room. He trotted over to a restaurant which was nearby and bought a milkshake. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, I'm sorry too." Flare said, looking at the mare. Flare was a red stallion, he had a spiked mane and his mane was orange and blue. His cutiemark was a fireball.

Flare wiped his recently ordered drink off of his face, he had just turned the corner of his sister's new hotel and bang. Flare hadn't gotten along with his sister very much, so his parents told him to go to Ponyville to stay with his sister. He was granted room 14, which was the biggest room in the hotel (next to the suites on the 3rd floor).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom please, this is so lame!" Flare said, as his Mother continued packing a suitcase full of his things. "Honey, you need to bond with your sister" His mom said, with one of his jackets in her mouth. "Well can I go and hang out with Crystal? Her and I get along better than me and Nocturne." Flare pleaded, but his mom just continued packing. "Honey, you need to be with your older sister or you'll drift apart." His mom smiled, with a familiar look in her eye. She sent Flare to ponyville, taking the train. Flare knew that he would have to stay for at least a month before his mom will let him come home. He walked to where Nocturne told him to go, he saw a hotel standing there. "You are joking right?" He said, dragging his suitcase. He trotted into the hotel, Bonez showed him to his room. He trotted over to a restaurant which was nearby and bought a milkshake. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, I'm sorry too." Flare said, looking at the mare. Flare was a red stallion, he had a spiked mane and his mane was orange and blue. His cutiemark was a fireball.

Star Burst opened her eyes, done cleaning all the milkshake out of her eyes. Star Burst looked at Flare and said "No,no. I'm the one who should be sorry.. I should have looked where I was going!" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Star Burst was at home sipping her hot cocoa on her sofa while watching the Power Ponies on TV. Then her phone started ringing in the most terrible ringtone. It was a "RING-BEREE-RAREE" noise. She didn't know if there was something wrong with the system or what, but she got up from the couch and walked over to the phone thinking to herself, "Boy, have I gotta change THAT." "Hello?" Star Burst asked to the caller. "Yes, miss shimmer? Nice to talk to you again, but I am afraid I have some news." Misty Winter, the pony who was owning her house while she was renting. "Oh, you don't say.. what is it?" Star Burst replied in a worried tone. "Well, you are renting yes? You see, I want my house back." Misty said, meaning to scare me. You see, Misty is very rude, and she knows it. She is aqua green with light blue hair with little streaks of yellow. She is pretty, and she knows that too. I gasped. "Wh-wh-when?" I asked, shuddering. "In 30 days. That won't be a problem hmm? Oh, and who cares if it is a problem. I want the house, so, chop-chop! Better get packing if I were you." Then she hung up on me. I put down the phone. And I DID start packing. Who knew life could happen so quickly...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"I had better get you another milkshake.. on me. I know a restaurant close by.. care to come with me?" Star Burst asked the stallion.

Star Burst opened her eyes, done cleaning all the milkshake out of her eyes. Star Burst looked at Flare and said "No,no. I'm the one who should be sorry.. I should have looked where I was going!" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Star Burst was at home sipping her hot cocoa on her sofa while watching the Power Ponies on TV. Then her phone started ringing in the most terrible ringtone. It was a "RING-BEREE-RAREE" noise. She didn't know if there was something wrong with the system or what, but she got up from the couch and walked over to the phone thinking to herself, "Boy, have I gotta change THAT." "Hello?" Star Burst asked to the caller. "Yes, miss shimmer? Nice to talk to you again, but I am afraid I have some news." Misty Winter, the pony who was owning her house while she was renting. "Oh, you don't say.. what is it?" Star Burst replied in a worried tone. "Well, you are renting yes? You see, I want my house back." Misty said, meaning to scare me. You see, Misty is very rude, and she knows it. She is aqua green with light blue hair with little streaks of yellow. She is pretty, and she knows that too. I gasped. "Wh-wh-when?" I asked, shuddering. "In 30 days. That won't be a problem hmm? Oh, and who cares if it is a problem. I want the house, so, chop-chop! Better get packing if I were you." Then she hung up on me. I put down the phone. And I DID start packing. Who knew life could happen so quickly...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"I had better get you another milkshake.. on me. I know a restaurant close by.. care to come with me?" Star Burst asked the stallion.

"Haha, it's quite alright. You don't need to apologize to me, I shouldn't have intercepted the drink with my face." Flare smiled at her, remembering when he had first realized he was different from everypony.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure this is the spell book?" Flare impatiently asked Lunar Eclipse, the local nerd. "Yes, now hush." She replied, flapping her wings while looking for the book on the high shelves. "It's for levitation?" Flare asked, not really caring. "Yes, do you understand how Unicorns or Alicorns manipulate magic?" Lunar asked, nose in a book. "I'm guessing years of practice and non-stop nerdiness?" Flare chuckled, still staring at his hooves. "For me it came naturally, I turned around when I was talking to my Mom and her and all the bookshelves were floating" Lunar smiled, trying not to brag although considering it an achievement. Flare heard somepony trying to talk to him, he lifted his hoof telling them to be quiet. He heard a gasp, turning he saw the pony levitating in the air. "L-lunar...put down the stallion" Flare said, backing up. "Hm?" Lunar said without turning around. Flare scratched his head, and the stallion flew threw the air. He moved his hoof all around, sending him all over the place. He levitated Lunar, who not to mention although the quite large age difference he was slightly attracted to. He looked into Lunar's eyes and they both realized what Flare had done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(I saw no sign up request and this is an open post so I assume Incan just jump in, right? I hope I am not wrong.)

A black stallion entered the doorway. It seemed as if he had teleported exactly in the doorframe, for no one saw him coming.

"Hello!" He said with a gleam in his eye, "I was just in the neighbourhood and realized I don't have anywhere to sleep. Can you preferably hook me up with some..."

He saw the skeleton behind the reception desk. "Um, man do these guys ever give their staff a break?"

He walked closer and realized that the creature before him was alive. "Um, can I possibly rent a room or something? Just for the night. At least. Ok maybe more than that. Actually, probably not. You know what? Just put me down for a night. I'll be out of your assorted appendages in no time."

He leaned on the desk and looked outside, "Wow, you may want to get some spotlights or something because that is a jungle out there!"

"You can have room 4. Straight to your left and then keep going."

"Thank you very much," He said with a smile as he walked down the hall to his room.

(If you want me to get rid of this post tell me)

"Nopony is even caring, that the manager left." Lunar said, stretching her wings. Her and Dark Shadow(The two ponies making up nocturne fade) had un-fused. Lunar had to admit, she liked the company of Dark. Nopony appreciated her enough, or maybe they were right and she was a jerk. Lunar trotted to the room that Nocturne stayed in, she had given out rooms today. She wasn't planning on ending this hotel, over the coincidence of her and Dark un-fusing. She had given rooms to a few of the Elements of harmony, who heard it had great service. She had also employed a dragon pony, named Menace. He served as room service, he was only there because he follows Pinkie. Lunar trotted out of her room to see Bonez, she trotted to him. "Bonez, you lug. What was the last room you gave?" She asked Bonez, with respect of course. "To a stallion, I didn't catch the name." Lunar had locked herself out of her room, and as of now there is no extra keys. She needed a room to stay in, so she would plead of the kindness of their hearts. She saw the stallion, unlocking his door. She ran to him needing to ask if she could stay with him. "Excuse me!" (Lunar was an alicorn, her horn is completely robotic. She is navy blue, with a navy blue mane and red highlights. She often wears a form of battle armour.) "Could I maybe stay in this room with you sir?"