Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Hazbin Hotel Official Fan Thread (also Helluva Boss)

JonasDarkmane

Characters that you are really liking so far~  

60 users have voted

1. 1. Hazbin Hotel Main cast and main supporting cast

• Angel Dust
    • Alastor
    • Sir Pentious
    • Charlie the Princess of Hell
    • Vaggie
    • Niffty
    • Huskar
    • Cherri Bomb
    • Katie Killjoy
  2. 2. Helluva Boss main cast and main supporting cast

• Moxxie
    • Blitzo
    • Millie
    • Loona
    • Stolas

(edited)

So is that new boss (Lute) of the exorcists is the best girl? :P

Spoiler

Adam is literally died for the other sinner's sins :nom: 

Adam is Jesus

Edited by RDDash

4 hours ago, RDDash said:

So is that new boss (Lute) of the exorcists is the best girl? :P

Reveal hidden contents

Adam is literally died for the other sinner's sins :nom: 

Adam is Jesus

Spoiler

Mark my words, Adam will be a sinner in hell come season 2.

Watched Episodes 5 and 6, both of them were really good to me. I did enjoy Lucifer's character and getting to see more of Alastor's sinister nature. Liked Episode 6 even more, awesome how not every angel is like Adam and that reveal about Vaggie was epic. :Sunny-huh:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

Does Lucifer remind anyone else of Hugh Neutron? :blink: 

Hahahahah, yessss! His duck collection :D !

So much Hugh time

Ok so is Charlie part angel or a full demon?   Thats kinda been on my mind a little.  For given Luci is her dad and he is a gallon angel but is he also a demon or both? :pip-err:

Finished watching all of the first season tonight and feel this season has been pretty good overall. Season finale was great, I was not expecting...

Spoiler

Adam to defeat Alastor before getting done in by Niffty at the end. I'm also loving what they set up at the end, I would love to watch Alastor and Lilith being the villains of the next season...because just Vox and his crew aren't really going to cut it for me. As much as I like this show, I'm not the biggest fan of Vox and Val. :cheeky-smile: Sir Pentious getting into heaven at the end was sweet too. :izzy-shine:

12 hours ago, Tao said:

Ok so is Charlie part angel or a full demon?   Thats kinda been on my mind a little.  For given Luci is her dad and he is a gallon angel but is he also a demon or both? :pip-err:

I think Charlie is half and half, at least that what it seems like. 

24 minutes ago, Misty Shadow said:

Finished watching all of the first season tonight and feel this season has been pretty good overall. Season finale was great, I was not expecting...

Hide contents

Adam to defeat Alastor before getting done in by Niffty at the end. I'm also loving what they set up at the end, I would love to watch Alastor and Lilith being the villains of the next season...because just Vox and his crew aren't really going to cut it for me. As much as I like this show, I'm not the biggest fan of Vox and Val. :cheeky-smile: Sir Pentious getting into heaven at the end was sweet too. :izzy-shine:

The ending of season one felt cathartic, without delving into more than that spoiler wise.

So I gave in to peer pressure and finally watched the pilot to Hazbin. Better late than never, I suppose. :P

I have to say that the animation is really good. I adore how expressive the characters are. Speaking of characters, Alastor is definitely my favourite! I thought the others were okay. I think I need more time for them to grow on me.

If I were to give the pilot itself a score, I'd give it maybe a 6/10? It didn't grab me, but I do think the premise is really cool, so I'll give the rest of the show a shot.

• Brohoof 2

On 2024-02-09 at 9:51 PM, Patty Thundersnow said:

I think Charlie is half and half, at least that what it seems like. 

The ending of season one felt cathartic, without delving into more than that spoiler wise.

Oh yeah, I know the ending is meant to leave you with a happy feeling inside and I take fan theories for what they are. :fluttershy: I was just alluding to how they are setting something up. 

On 2024-02-10 at 6:01 AM, Cash In said:

So I gave in to peer pressure and finally watched the pilot to Hazbin. Better late than never, I suppose. :P

I have to say that the animation is really good. I adore how expressive the characters are. Speaking of characters, Alastor is definitely my favourite! I thought the others were okay. I think I need more time for them to grow on me.

If I were to give the pilot itself a score, I'd give it maybe a 6/10? It didn't grab me, but I do think the premise is really cool, so I'll give the rest of the show a shot.

I will tell you that Hazbin as it is now is leaps and bounds better than it was with the pilot. If you liked the premise of the pilot, I'll guarantee you'll like the main show.

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Patty Thundersnow said:

I will tell you that Hazbin as it is now is leaps and bounds better than it was with the pilot. If you liked the premise of the pilot, I'll guarantee you'll like the main show.

That's good to know! Will definitely check it out. :)

• Brohoof 2

I've been rewatching the show and listening to the soundtrack like crazy the past few days.

I actually recently got a new character obsession.... :Thorax:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

When?................

I'm thinking within 6 weeks. I think they will release the episode on a day with a full moon, and Brandon was quoted in the above reddit post of the episode coming out 'in march or april'. We'll just have to wait and see.

• Excited 1

Why does it look like the modern media is better of writing villans rather then heroes? :lookup:

22 hours ago, RDDash said:

Why does it look like the modern media is better of writing villans rather then heroes? :lookup:

a good villain makes the hero better. Helluva Boss has so many great antagonists spread throughout, and the same with Hazbin. 

(edited)

Been watching Helluva Boss for years, saw the pilot years ago for Hazbin Hotel, and I'm so happy for Vivienne and her success. She deserves it 100%.  I have rewatched Hazbin Hotel multiple times on Prime already and can't wait for season 2. Also can't wait for the next episodes of Helluva Boss, it's been forever!

We are living in a great boom of indie animation on youtube and I'm loving it!

Edited by StarlightNyars
  • Brohoof 1

Hazbin Hotel was so worth the wait. I enjoyed it throughly. 

23 hours ago, StarlightNyars said:

Been watching Helluva Boss for years, saw the pilot years ago for Hazbin Hotel, and I'm so happy for Vivienne and her success. She deserves it 100%.  I have rewatched Hazbin Hotel multiple times on Prime already and can't wait for season 2. Also can't wait for the next episodes of Helluva Boss, it's been forever!

We are living in a great boom of indie animation on youtube and I'm loving it!

It won't be too much longer before the next episode of Helluva Boss comes out, plus we've got like 5 episodes to look forward to this year for it.

We're in the middle of an indie adult animation renaissance, with Helluva Boss leading the way, and other projects like Amazing Digital Circus and Lackadaisy adding variety. 

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Patty Thundersnow said:

Hazbin Hotel was so worth the wait. I enjoyed it throughly. 

It won't be too much longer before the next episode of Helluva Boss comes out, plus we've got like 5 episodes to look forward to this year for it.

We're in the middle of an indie adult animation renaissance, with Helluva Boss leading the way, and other projects like Amazing Digital Circus and Lackadaisy adding variety. 

Nice! Oh cool, ADC & LD are great projects too!

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...