Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Hazbin Hotel Official Fan Thread (also Helluva Boss)

JonasDarkmane

Characters that you are really liking so far~  

62 users have voted

1. 1. Hazbin Hotel Main cast and main supporting cast

• Angel Dust
    • Alastor
    • Sir Pentious
    • Charlie the Princess of Hell
    • Vaggie
    • Niffty
    • Huskar
    • Cherri Bomb
    • Katie Killjoy
  2. 2. Helluva Boss main cast and main supporting cast

• Moxxie
    • Blitzo
    • Millie
    • Loona
    • Stolas

• 2 weeks later...

I've not commented on this thread in a while, so I'll change that by saying that I'm fully up to speed with Helluva Boss. I thought the episode with Striker kidnapping Stolas was good, I thought the Beelzebub/Kesha episode that was meant to be the Season 1 finale was great, I was not a fan of the Moxxie/Millie episode with it easily being my least favorite episode of the entire series, I liked the episode with Fizzarolli and Blitzo working together a lot, and the most recent episode with Mammon was superb. Love Fizz now, his "F*** You" song beats the CeeLo Green version any day. :coolandhip:

• Brohoof 2

On 2023-11-02 at 8:46 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I can't believe that in the wholesomest community on the internet there is a thread to talk about the less wholesome series of the internet! I love this place! :D

We can't not have a thread for Vivsie's shows. Too many of us on here like them.

On 2023-11-02 at 8:45 AM, Clawdeen said:

Fizz is definitely becoming one of my favorite characters now after these past episodes we've had with him.

Very much the same with me. I hated Fizzy and Ozzie following their first appearance, but they have really grown on me with their interactions in the past two episodes.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

• 2 weeks later...

Helluva Boss are getting their first Youtooz, with preorders dropping this Friday afternoon. 

Blitz, Loona, and Stolas are the first group, with likely more to come. (Surely they will do another drop with Moxxie, Millie, and Octavia).

Edited by Fiendish Patty Snow
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The show is great and I do love have they made the overlord councilors actually cares for their people instead being evil overlord stereotypes. The heaven part I agreed with @Evil Pink One, it was a huge disappointment. They shouldn't do copy and paste of Hell cliche, but instead make them evil good. That’s a real thing. Angel dust is still my favorite though!:wub: Fuck Val.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, TBD said:

The show is great and I do love have they made the overlord councilors actually cares for their people instead being evil overlord stereotypes. The heaven part I agreed with @Evil Pink One, it was a huge disappointment. They shouldn't do copy and paste of Hell cliche, but instead make them evil good. That’s a real thing. Angel dust is still my favorite though!:wub: Fuck Val.

Its like hell earth and heaven are in one plain of existance or equal... Nothing to distinguish them apart. Hence why alot of people interest of the concept of the bible. The heaven is above us. Earth where we are tested. And hell to be punished.... ( although technically there IS no hell in bible. There is gehenna. Where the forgotten are placed.)

Also! FINALLY A GOOD REPRESENTATION for the gays and prostitutes out there! 

THIS! THIS IS THE REASON WHY I DONT GO TO RED LIGHT DISTRICTS.

that place will eat you alive. It WILL kill you.

Angel dust IS NOT COMMON in the world. But highly hidden to the public.

Everyone at the pole knows how angel dust feels... Damn i do too!

Its like the first time i went to a strip club.

Everyone dancing there are dead.

You know someone is dead when you look at them in the eyes. Ive seen them. Zombies i tell yah.

• Brohoof 1

Hazbin Hotel. I haven't seen it yet but I've heard it that the show has pacing and plot issues. The show sounds like it has been outdated by 20 years and was written by the older generation from the time period when the christian conservitism was an opressive majority. Everyone who does not live by the christian values ends up in hell city which sounds like a normal city today. From one point of view the angels are an exitential threat to the demons, from another the angels just doing it for shits and giggles

• Brohoof 2