Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Exiles (A Massive Crossover)

Flight Risk

@,

Sly saw a pole. "Good going Megatron. I'll go to that one building the seems to be emitting the least." Sly stated as he went to the wire and slid down and entered the building. He took out a scarf from one of his fellow master thieves and wrapped it around himself to protect himself from the gas. "Megatron, can you hear me? It's Sly! I've just entered one of the buildings and there are these mysterious tanks that appear to be holding the toxin. There must be a way to shut the system down..." Sly stated. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"It stands to reason that there is a mechanism somewhere that is distributing the toxin into the city's sewer system. Focus on finding that first and foremost. Let the humans worry about disposing of what's in the containers after we're done." Megatron told Sly. He then etered the building, seeing what Sly had told him. Tanks of the toxin, in liquid form, were everywhere, and towards the back were a few humans, dumping the liquid into an exposed sewer line. Megatron wasted no time, charging up his fusion cannon to full, and firing at the exposed pipe, creating a decent sized explosion, and destroying the pipeline. He didn't bother to check if the humans were still living as he turned around and left the building.

@,

Sly saw the people too. "Aha! Those are the people behind the deed. Okay...we must find a way to rid them from a distance. They may be armed..." Sly stated. He then pressed a button on his cane and some throwing blades were revealed. "Do you think they'll work?" Sly asked Megatron.  

(edited)

IC as ???

Gotham, Rooftop, Night

"Umm, that's not exactly accurate." A voice called out from the rooftop near the other Exiles. A young boy, probably bordering on teenager. He stood up and hopped down from a nearby building to the shared rooftop of the others. "Scarecrow used a blimp to coat the entire city. As ironic as it seems, he crop-dusted all of Gotham."

Tim_Drake_Old_Wounds.jpg

The preteen looked at the others curiously, having overheard the conversations the two Exiles, Megatron and Sly were having through their strange devices via the other Talluses.

"The name's Robin. And who exactly are you guys?"

TAG: Everyone

OOC: I noticed we jumped ahead. I know everyone is excited to get things going but maybe we could backtrack juuuust  a little? The world won't be fashioned to be fixed so easily and while a "zombie" assumption could be the case, it's not in this instance.

My fault for not updating sooner, I suppose.

Edited by Flight Risk

(edited)

Harley Quinn

@@Flight Risk

"Well hey, if it isn't bird boy!" Harley exclaimed recognizing the costumed teen immediately and jumping to the front of the group where he could see her, "shouldn't you be down there screamin' ya head off in cuckoo land?" Not giving him time to answer she suddenly materialized behind him, one arm resting across his shoulders. "Ladies and gentle...things, please let me introduce you to Gotham's own kid wondah!" she announced to the ragtag group.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

IC: Tiger Shen

Given that the entire population of the city was supposedly under the effects of the gas, Shen was instantly rather suspicious of the newcomer. He turned to Harley when she seemed to recognize him. Granted, the fact that he had to rely on the opinion of someone like her rather worried him, but it's not like anything here seemed to make much sense to him anyway. "We can trust him, then? He's not working for Scarecrow?"

@Everyone 

"Bah! Well then what in Primus did I just destroy?!" Megatron yelled. He was more angry about wasted time than actually killing innocents. 'This is why I left information gathering to Soundwave.He's better at that sort of thing.' He thought to himself. He then looked to the sky and saw the blimp that was mentioned. 'How did I not notice that earlier.' He though to himself as he transformed back int his jet mode flew back to the top of the tower with the others. Once there, he turned back into robot mode and landed next to the group. "Okay new plan, let's make a plan this time."

IC: Cecil

Cecil looked towards where the boy came from. How was he not effected by the hallucinogen? In fact, if it was spread by a blimp, how were we not all effected? Well, besides us who couldn't be effected, like Megatron. Even if he couldn't be effected by the poison, he still didn't strike Cecil as someone who could be trusted, especially after shooting some of the people we were supposed to save. However, he was still important to the team. 

Cecil turned his attention to Robin again. Explaining who we were didn't seem like the greatest idea, because he didn't seem familiar with otherworldly presences or alternate dimensions. What did he know about the gas? He's clearly been here a while and knows what's going on for the most part. Did he know how to stop it as well? It would explain why he wasn't effected. 

"Uh, Well that's not very important right now. What do you know about the Hallucinogens?" Cecil asked, coming closer to Robin.

(edited)

Ic: Bayonetta

"What an adorable costume and such a lovely city, I simply must visit when the weather gets better." She fixed her glasses; adjusting to the new atmosphere of the place.

"We were sent to help little birdie, from a short fatman in another dimension. Do you have any idea where the Scarecrow man was seen last? Or is he always in the blimp?"

Edited by RunsWithSquirlz

IC as Robin, Cerebella

Gotham, Rooftop, Night

Robin eyed Harley with suspicion as well, thinking that she may have been part of what brought these strangers to Gotham. He took a step back from her and reached into his belt. “You really wanna know huh?” He didn't see any harm in it, seeing as he had been taught by Batman that “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”.

“I'm not down there screaming with the help of one of these,” He explained as he slid an extra one from his own utility belt. It was a small device that looked to be nothing more than a small, plastic horseshoe. Robin pointed to his mouth. “It's a respirator that Batman designed to filter out airborne toxins. Unfortunately I've only got one extra.” He stated, a frown crossing his face as he seemed to be lost in thought for a moment.

He looked over the Exiles and wondered how this many strangers could show up all at once. “You don't wanna go down there. The toxin itself is so dense that it's settled in the lower parts of Gotham.” He hopped down from a ledge and joined the strangers fully. “I'm definitely not working for the Scarecrow. Though he's not alone...” Robin explained.

“Bru—I mean uh, Batman has a pretty extensive catalog on the Scarecrow's toxins, but that would mean I'd have to take you all to the Batcave.” He eyed Harley again suspiciously.

“As far as I know, this hallucinogen is stronger than any he's made before. It apparently 'makes nightmares come alive'.” He shifted his gaze from Cecil to Bayonetta. “A short fat man? The Penguin?” He shook his head. That didn't make sense. Penguin never had any sort of dimension-hopping abilities. “Since the city has already been coated, the blimp itself is pretty useless. I think he just uses it to observe the city...” Robin pointed over to where Megatron had blown up a building. “I'll have to get down there and make sure those people are alright....”

<They're fine, Tim. Just find out who those people are and what they want here... I've got things handled down here...>Came a female voice over his own communicator.

“Good! Alright then...” He looked to all the strangers and cleared his throat. “You haven't attacked me yet so I'm going to assume that with Harley here you're 'friendly'.” He said as he was amazed at such a ragtag group of people had come together on one rooftop. “The Scarecrow's whereabouts are unknown right now. He's already hit a few of the banks in Gotham, but he's been quiet the last two days. I think he's planning something... something BIG.”

“Um, I don't want to seem rude...” Cerebella spoke up. “... But it seems you've got a history with Harley.” Cerebella stated as she looked back to the girl who also looked like she belonged in the circus. “Is she from this reality as well? A hero too?”

TAG: Exiles

OOC: I feel like I don't post as Cerebella enough XD

@,@@Flight Risk, @@RunsWithSquirlz,

Sly decided to withdraw. He then went back and met the others. He saw a new person this time, wearing a cape and glasses. "Whoa, fancy outfit you got there." Sly complimented to the young boy before twirling his cane, making sure not to accidentally whack someone in the face.  

"The man who got us together wasn't from here. Probably," Cecil said "Anyway, if we went to that batcave place and tried to figure out what was in the hallucinogen the scarecrow released all over town, we could use that information to make some sort of a counter to it?" Carlos had told him once about the process used to make anti-venoms once. From what he remembered you put a little of the actual venom in, as well as things that could fight it. Maybe something like that could be applied to this situation?

((Sorry for the short post  :o ))

Revan laughed as cerebella finished talking.

"Harley is definitely not one of the good guys, I can feel the Madness emanating from her also something else, its close to the madness, is it love or admiration, for someone called mister jay, Ha Ha I've seen sith Lords with more sanity than her"

Revan smiled under his mask and thought to himself. 'Her mind is so interesting, I shall have to dig deeper when I have the chance, heh maybe I'll take her as my apprentice, now that would be interesting' Revan then addresses the group.

"I say we Split up, half of us goes to the Bat cave, whatever that is, and the other half should infiltrate the Airship"

"The ones who are skilled in stealth tactics should infiltrate the ship. So you," He pointed to Revan, "The raccoon, and another.That last spot is open to someone who isn't useless." Megatron stated. "The rest shall go to this cave with the boy." iii iii iiiii

Harley Quinn

Harley bounced repeatedly and raised her hand high above her head enthusiastically. "Ooh ooh! I call going to the Bat Cave with bird boy!" she shouted running up next to Robin not bothering to hide the slightly sinister grin that creeped onto her face. She had accepted that she would have to work with the Bat Posse for the time being, but she couldn't possibly pass up the perfect opportunity to learn the secret identities of her greatest adversaries. 

IC as Cerebella

Gotham, Rooftop, Night

"I actually agree with Revan." Cerebella spoke up as she stepped forward, eyeing the larger of her companions. "But what if they run into trouble? I'm not saying that those who are going to the blimp can't handle themselves..." She said as she looked both Revan and Sly over. "But I'm thinking that a little extra muscle couldn't hurt."

As if to emphasize her point, her hat Vice-Versa flexed and proceeded to lift Cerebella off the ground by walking on its palms towards the metallic fire escape. She returned to her feet as the massive hands flexed and cracked its nonexistent knuckles, gripping the ladder to wrench it free of the wall. In moments, Vice had crumpled up the entire metallic fire escape into a compact ball of sorts. It effortlessly tossed it back and forth between its palms while she spoke.

"I think I should go with them."

TAG: Exiles

- * - * - * - * -

IC as Robin

Gotham, Rooftop, Night

Robin seemed very skeptical about bringing Harley to the Batcave. "Well, sure if that's what you really want. But you guys gotta put these on first..." Robin reached into his belt to pull out a few strands of cloth. Blindfolds.

"You didn't think I'd let you know where it is, did you?" He smirked, seeming rather cocky in this assumption. He was getting ready to see which team was going to which area, noticing a familiar form glide down towards the rooftop they were on.

"Hey Robin! Are these the people you've been talking to?" A redheaded female in dark garb asked, looking the strangers over. "I'm Batgirl. Robin's unofficial babysitter." She chuckled, cockily placing her hands on her hips. "I'll go with the group headed to the blimp. I wanna see if there's any information on where the Scarecrow is hiding now. Think you can handle taking a few of those guys to the 'Cave?"

The girl reached into her own utility belt and procured a few small devices, much like the one Robin used. "Here, you guys take these. I didn't get to my dad in time, so I had a few extras..."

"I don't need a babysitter!" Robin replied, being within his early teens and likely old enough to protest the statement. "I'll take 'em there no problem. We may need a ride though..." He said, eyeing Megatron. "Think you could give us a lift, big guy?"

TAG: Megatron, Exiles

OOC: And ladies and gentlemen: Batgirl!

tumblr_n92ulvUxQP1qalrwko1_1280.jpg

(edited)

Harley Quinn

@@Flight Risk,

"Oh come on! Really?" Harley said in disbelief, her attitude deflating, "of course you carry blindfolds everywhere ya go" she grumbled. Her mood quickly perked however, as Batgirl alighted on the rooftop resulting in more opportunities to tease Robin. "Hey Bird Boy, if you'd have told me your girlfriend was comin' ovah I would have made somthin'. Mistah J always said my pies were to die for" she said before her head suddenly snapped back in maniacal laughter and she wiped an invisible tear from her eye at the obscure joke, "sorry, old habits die hard I guess."

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

Shen was still too confused about practically everything in this world to be able to contribute a whole lot. An airship, though, that didn't sound like it would be too different from the Dragonfly. At least he hoped so. Maybe he could be some help after all. "If it's okay with everyone else, I'd like to go with the airship team. I don't know anything about poisons or antidotes, and even if I did this one is probably totally different from anything in the Jade Empire. I actually know a bit about flying, though. I'm actually sort of a pilot myself. So maybe I could be useful on the airship. Maybe. More help than I'd be with the other group, at least."

(edited)

'Ugh, I forgot that fleshlings multiply over time.' Megatron thought when Batgirl arrived. He was pushing back his distaste for them at the moment, but he wasn't completely sure how long he would last. He then noticed that Robin just asked him for a lift. He was one of the few cybertronians with multiple vehicle forms, luckily, and he knew just which one to use, even though he hasn't used it since the war for Cybertron. He then transformed into his helicopter mode.
27394996d1381092213-ransformers-g1-anima
"Just get in and shut up, all of you."

Edited by Lord Megatron

Cecil recieved his blindfold, but it didn't look nearly large enough to cover the third eye on his forehead as well. It probably would be better not to mention it, though. The batcave must be pretty important if Robin was going to make us all wear blindfolds on the way there. Or he could just be really paranoid. 

Cecil figured he wasn't going to be all that helpful in the team that was raiding the airship, though he didn't like being called useless. They needed more people to go to the batcave, anyway. 

"I'll go to the batcave with you," He said looking at Robin and Harley.