Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private King and Lionheart- RP

BlackShardNixium

@sage of six mirrors

The sword pulsated and a loud, deep voice could be heard.

Simorgh: " I am a primordial entity with power over fire and healing who can bequeath power to whom I've seen fit. In the claws or hooves of the right being, I am more than capable of granting enough power to destroy an army. Of course, only one has ever reached that level of strength and even then, he wasn't a stage five pheonix knight. I am more than a mere ' bird '."

Kazas chuckled a bit and said;

" you hit his button, haha! But in all honesty, my friend and benefactor here tells no lies. And don't worry.... As for that leveling entire armies thing, I'm..... Nowhere near that powerful. I'm just a stage one pheonix knight."

"I have a armir at my disposal that can grant me immense power but I will need both lunas and celestias approvals. Then it would need charging.(If yhe dm says I cam use the alicorn armor, that would be the real approval I am looking for.) But leveling an entire army, if you meant ponies I would have laughed. But I assume you mean demons. Anyways, unril I get approval I will use my normal armor, heh, this armor is custom made. Enchanted and looking like a simple jacket, much like what I am emwearing now, it appears quite weak. But sewn into ut are metal plates, giving me defense that I need."