Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Girls, bronies or pegasister?

Marciblook

For the female fans, which do you prefer?  

11 users have voted

1. 1. Brony or pegasister?

• Brony
    • Pegasister
  2. 2. Would you want a different term for female fans? (Besides pegasister) Or would you like it the way it is?

• Yes (what would you like it to be, answer below)
    • No, we're all bronies

(edited)

Alrighty then, if there already is one of these, I apologies, either the search is faulty, or I searched the wrong thing...

Anyway, I've been meaning to see what percentage of you girls prefer one of the other

Edit: Oh, I just thought of this one adding new poll....now!

Edited by Tone shift

Yeah, there was literally a topic about this around a week ago. lol

I've probably already said this a billion times lol, but IF I chose to apply a fandom title to myself, it would be Pegasister.

Brony. I've already explained that I don't like the term pegasister multiple times. To sum it up: the term sounds silly, there shouldn't be separate terms for the same fandom etc.

Yeah, there was literally a topic about this around a week ago. lol

The mods will probably shove this into the other posts, I have been seeing so many of these double posts lately... :P

Oh and to respond to your question I am a guy so... Brony :P However to all the girls reading this, I just say female brony for safety & then change it depending on what they say :P

I'm not gonna vote, because I'm a dude.

I usually default to calling them bronies in the same way that I call literally everyone "dude". The ladies can call themselves whatever they want. It's silly to disallow them the use of the term brony if it's the one they want.

I'm not gonna vote, because I'm a dude.

I usually default to calling them bronies in the same way that I call literally everypony "dude". The girls can call themselves whatever they want. It's silly to disallow them the use of the term brony if it's the one they want.

I also shall not vote for the same reasons. I think that the term is inclusive to every one but it doesn't have to be used.

Brony. When I think "brony fandom" I think "MLP fans", not "male MLP fans", and that's how it should work. 

Pegasister can be useful as a means of describing your gender and fandom affiliation in one word, though. 

• Brohoof 1

I would honestly prefer to be called a Brony...even though I'm a girl. A girl at work told me that I would have to be a Pegasister because of my gender, is that true? I was so confused -_-;

i am not a girl but from my understanding i think that girls dont want to be called pegasisters.

i think it goes without saying that the term sounds stupid, implying a connection with female bronies and pegasuses.

last but not least,members of other fandoms dont get seperated by their gender either.

I just call 'em all bronies to avoid splitting us up. The fandom's all about unity and friendship; no reason to break us up by gender. We're all bros here. Some of us are just female bros.

In all seriousness though, pegasister sounds a bit silly. But if someone asks me to call them that as opposed to "brony," sure! Why not?

I stand with Brony. There should not be separate terms for boys and girls. We're all people. We're all bronies. We don't need two names. Enough said.

The name Pegasister is a lot to put on a T-Shirt. Gee, I wonder why I haven't seen any of those? It sounds silly and is longer and more obnoxious than brony. As I type this, I am wearing my brony T-shirt. We stand united as bronies 'till the end.

Now, enough said!

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a preference, although Brony seems to be more dominant in both genders and I feel more included in the fandom than Pegasister. The latter makes me feel more exclusive just because I'm female. The former makes me feel I'm actually part of a group.