Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Sweet Tea's Limited Time Only Request Shop!

SweetTea

You have been counted in the request slots. I will let you know when I'm done with it. Have a nice day. ^_^

Thank you! Erm, I just had this idea, could you also make her be casting magic? (^//^)

I think it would look really pretty.

Her magic is the same color as her eyes, if you choose to do it.

Sure, I can do that. No problem. ^_^

No worries about the trees and flowers, I realized that might be a bit much as you started clarifying that to the other posters. As for the saddlebags, I'll leave the overall design/color to you but it should be similar to the ones in the show in-that the buckle is his cutie-mark, or at least based on it. Thanks again!

Okay. Got it. No problems. ...Again, I'll let you know when it's done. ^^

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaah i see. Just the Night sky then? And she's looking at the moon?

I suppose a night sky isn't that much harder to do. ...It would be a fairly simple moon and night sky though. I hope you don't mind.

Luna 831 digital paint of princess luna with a night stary background

You have to fill out a form in order to get a request. Also the digital paint slots are full at the moment. Sorry.

i edited my request abit if thats okay.

That's completely fine. Edit all you want. ...Just try to edit it before I actually start on it. oAo;;;

(edited)

Your Name: TheSydeGuys is fine ^.^
Type of Request: Digital Colored and Shaded Request (But that painting is amazing)
Your Pony's Name: Starstruck
Your Pony's References: http://imgur.com/3aXpbFC.png
Pose/Expression: Make him be yelling at a book kind of with this magic (he's a unicorn) furiously flipping through the pages. He's angry. Also have a black cloak on him and flowing back, as in the magic is strong.
What Color Background?: Gray/Black is cool.
Anything Else?: Do you know the musical Wicked? Well it's for a cover of "No Good Deed" and I need a pose of what Elphaba would be like. I'll leave some reference photos for you. Thank you so much! :D

http://imgur.com/iNfsB4L,l5lO1wl.png

http://imgur.com/mOWld4G.png

Edited by TheSydeGuys

@@SweetTea,

Did you get that last post? 

Yes. But I have a lot of posts to answer. @_@

...I am okay with drawing a chubby pony, or a pony with a squishy round belly. ...but, to be blunt, I'm feeling a little uncomfortable with this request, because it seems a little inflation-fetishy.

But I'll still draw it, because it would be silly to turn down a pony for being too squishy.

@@SweetTea,

Well...the truth is...I have that fetish. But don't worry, I don't take it too far.  

It's not my business what you're into. I'm not here to shame anyone. All I'm saying is that I'm not really a fetish artist and fetish art is not in my comfort zone. I appreciate your honesty, and I'll let you know when I get the picture done. Kay?

It's not my business what you're into. I'm not here to shame anyone. All I'm saying is that I'm not really a fetish artist and fetish art is not in my comfort zone. I appreciate your honesty, and I'll let you know when I get the picture done. Kay?

Okies. Can't wait to see it!

Your Name: Arcanel
Type of Request: Digital Line Art
Your Pony's Name: Xiomara
Your Pony's References: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/xiomara-r5412
Pose/Expression: With an angered expression, her body in a stance ready to attack, and her horn glowing as if about to use magic
What Color Background?: I'll leave it up to you if you don't mind (Or if it even applies ^ ^ ; )
Anything Else?: Do you think you can add her a golden necklace with a red gemstone, if possible?

Thanks for making the requests by the way! Your art looks positively awesome! :3

Your Name: Virgil
Type of Request: Pencil Sketched
Your Pony's Name: Virgil
Your Pony's References:

post-25260-0-27154500-1400898022_thumb.png

Pose/Expression: Have him "sitting" on his tail like a Cobra does, so he can be holding an old fashioned tea cup in his right hand and the saucer in his left just under. Have him either just having a bit of a good natured mischievous smirk or him taking a sip of tea ( whichever you prefer ).
Anything Else: Could you draw him wearing this hat please? higgins.jpg

(edited)

I'll just get a picture of my OC then. ^.^

Your Name: TheSydeGuys
Type of Request: Digital Line Art
Your Pony's Name: Starstruck
Your Pony's References: http://imgur.com/R9AIdV9.png
Pose/Expression: Just him being happy, singing into a microphone.
What Color Background?: Just black is fine.
Anything Else?: I just need his head and neck. And maybe add some music notes around his head and stuff, y'know?

Thank you in advance!

Edited by TheSydeGuys

Thanks for making the requests by the way! Your art looks positively awesome! :3

Thank you~ <3 <3 <3

I've counted you in the request slots. I will let you know when it's finished.

I did though :c what else do i has to add

You did?? oAo;;

I don't see it anywhere though...

While I have nothing against your character, and normally I would have no problem drawing him, I'm going to be using these requests as samples for when I sell commissions later. So... I kinda sorta think it's best if the examples were all ponies... ._.

I'm really sorry for the inconvinience. If you want, I'll reserve a slot in the Pencil Sketched zone for you. You can submit another character and I will happily draw them instead, so long as they're a pony.

Again, I'm really sorry. I should have said something about this in the rules, but I forgot to, and that's my fault, not yours.

Thank you very much. You've been counted in the request slots. I'll let you know when I'm done. <3

I probably should figured that you would want ponies, my bad.

In that case would you be willing to do a drawing of Princess Luna as a filly aka woona  : profile_picture_by_princess_woona-d5362m

Goofing around wearing the suit coat and hat in these pics:

004737-cooper-alice-some-folks-welcome-t

post-25260-0-80772400-1399519479.jpg

( if you think that make-up job would look funny or cute feel free to use it )

If possible can she be holding either in a hoof or her teeth an old school performers cane maybe?

I leave it up to you as far as how much of that you want to do, if any.

I'd just like it to be Funny and Cute :) .

And if you don't think it will look good with woona, you could use adult Luna.

Your Name: ForeverFrozen

Type of Request:whatever you want

Your Pony's Name: Embers

Your Pony's References:img-2837376-1-032cdff663752a93e3fd3f6089

Pose/Expression:Same as above

What Color Background?: Any

Anything Else?: Could you draw him wearing this? the one sniper is wearing img-2837376-2-250px-Anger.png