Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Adventure Quest Worlds

DubWolf

Here's the link to the Online Game:

http://www.aq.com/

adventure-quest-worlds-logo.jpg

I started playing in 2009 then took a break a year or two later, but recently I've been playing a little bit of this game since a good....awesome friend of mine wanted to play it with me, and so I have. We've even attracted a few people to join from this website to play with us. Perhaps you have played this game before or would be interested in doing so :comeatus:? I happen to be Agent C3, and hey, maybe we've met before :P.

• Brohoof 1

Jeez people still play this game?

I tried it when it like first came out, cuz I used to be really into AQ and Dragon Fable. I would have been a platinum-or-whatever guy but I didn't play it again for like 2 years and forgot that account. I started playing again and it became my life for a while. I haven't seriously played it in a really long time. I just checked and my main account's like level 13.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Jeez people still play this game?

I tried it when it like first came out, cuz I used to be really into AQ and Dragon Fable. I would have been a platinum-or-whatever guy but I didn't play it again for like 2 years and forgot that account. I started playing again and it became my life for a while. I haven't seriously played it in a really long time. I just checked and my main account's like level 13.

Yup! Although I don't like the fact that some of the game has sort of swerved away from the whole "Dungeons and Dragons" theme >_>. You walk into the Yulgar bar and see a guy with a knight's armor and sword, and next to him is a guy with a high tech robotic suit (Protosartorium class, which is a nice armor and class to have if it weren't for game subscribers <_<. The alternative is to use Enforcer, but you're...yeah .-.).

Level 13? You must have been in the Yulgars all day if that's how far you got :comeatus:. I'm at level 35. I just wish people who had to earn 500K all of a sudden to get to level 20 or 30 could have been compensated for all that experience that is no longer needed to get to 20 or 30. Perhaps total up the experience and level them up to the corresponding level. Or give us Adventure Coins!

Edited by Super80 Wolf

Decided to make a new account again. I'm a healer; Octavias Bow. When I get bored of Smite I'll play through that intro (Like, sixth time >.< I need to get a better memory) and get in touch.

I used to play this game with friends all the time back in the day. I remember making an account the first month this game was made, and I wanted to get a membership so I could be a "founder". I actually signed into this game for the first time in years a few days ago just to see what it was like nowadays, and it's more or less the same. 

My old account I own was a premium member for a year and I forgot the password.. There goes all mah valuables. >_> But I used to love this game. Then TF2 and stuff came around and I didn't play it as often.