Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Like a sir

Croaks

Here's the deal, someone posts some horrible, crappy, ungrammatical post, then the next person turns it into Old English and then makes a horrible post of his own.

EX:

Lolwut

V

I say, excuse me?

LOL

V

I must add, sir, that is quite humorous.

Begin.

• Brohoof 1

Good afternoon gentlemen. I have only recently arrived in this place. It is my wish to exchange greetings with you all.

U nub! Y u do that 2me?

Edited by Scootacool

Old English, you say? I think you meant early modern english ;) Either way, in the case of old english,

mín ælmeshláf, ic bróðorlufu hit.

As for a new spammy message,

aswDEF OKAI guyz I got ths tent setupalredy can u cum helpp me strt the fire, when it cums to fire I got SWAAAAG.

• Brohoof 1

Excuse me, dear fellows, I have pitched a small, mobile shelter and If you'd be so kind to assist me with a fire, that would be most wonderful! I say, when it's my chance to create a fire needed for survival, I am quite talented!

Lulol! I todalli gots moar swagssz dn yoo!!!!!$$$$$$$$$

I must say, on this fair day in the year of our Lord two-thousand and twelve, I have obtained and now possess a greater quality of swag essence than you, my fair fellow, have at this moment.

ASDERFGBNHJGFCDXSDFRGHGFDSDFG lemons & crabcakes.

Since there's no new spam message..

I haz tem kingz and them asdfs in teh whole milkshakes are better than yours bring teh boys 2 teh yrad

I am in possession kings, thing by the name of asdfs, in the entire mixed, frozen dairy treat that has more essence than yours, and attracts young males to flat, grassy area.

lololo! i trolled joo lol so hard ur stupid!$$$$ lol!

I really must confess, Rainbow Dash is my favourite equine.

but mastar cheef is a pretty cool guy eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anythign

I must say, good sir, I believe Master Cheif is a jolly old chap, he excels at killing aliens, and he is not afraid of anything

l0L D1d aN10n]N3 eLs3 s3E D4t sH1t/

• 2 weeks later...

Old English, you say? I think you meant early modern english ;) Either way, in the case of old english,

mín ælmeshláf, ic bróðorlufu hit.

As for a new spammy message,

aswDEF OKAI guyz I got ths tent setupalredy can u cum helpp me strt the fire, when it cums to fire I got SWAAAAG.

The Old English is more decipherable to my head than the l33tspeak. I don't know whether that's gratifying, hilarious, or depressing.

• 3 weeks later...