Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello people of MLPForums

Storm Wind

Hello, my name is Storm Wind, I came here from Equestria Forums recently, as in today. I have been a member over there since about the end of November.

Let's see, about me... I started watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic in November, officially started calling myself a brony about a day after a first watched the pilot and most of the rest of season one in a single sitting. I have written fanfiction of the show and will likely be posting it in the appropriate section. My favourite pony is Fluttershy. Other things; I play video games fairly often, though the amount at which I do so has decreased dramatically since I started watching the show. I do enjoy to RP and may join in on one at some point, another thing I never did before becoming a brony.

So I guess that's it. I'm not sure how much I'll be posting on this forum as I spend most of my time over at Equestria Forums. If you end up heading on over there at some point I am the user named Fluttershy.

Edited by Storm Wind
  • Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome to the MLPForums, Storm! I think you should find this place to your liking. ;)

Fluttershy really is best pony!

Other things; I play video games fairly often, though the amount at which I do so has decreased dramatically since I started watching the show.

This happened to me as well.

Hai and welcome to the forums! Everyone here is really quite nice :D I hope you enjoy your stay ^^

And yes, disregard gaming, ponies. That's exactly how I've been the past two weeks since I've started watching except for a few games of League of Legends every now and then ^^"

Edited by Eavath

(edited)

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. ;)

And yes, disregard gaming, ponies. That's exactly how I've been the past two weeks since I've started watching except for a few games of League of Legends every now and then ^^"

Oh wow, someone else I meet actually plays that as well? That is truly awesome good sir. What type of champ do you usually play?

Greetings! Imma call you Stormy... and no, you totally don't know who I am... /lie

Hey Trixie! I figured that was you when I saw the name on the members list. B)

Edited by Storm Wind

Welcome to the forums! Its true that once you start ponies, gaming time radically declines, but that is not a bad thing! Anyway, I can't believe that nopony has posted the welcoming song yet with this many replies!

• Brohoof 1

Oh wow, someone else I meet actually plays that as well? That is truly awesome good sir. What type of champ do you usually play?

I primarily play AP carries, though I don't mind playing Support Orianna/Lulu or Fiora/ On-hit Kog'Maw :D They're fun

Welcome to the forums! Its true that once you start ponies, gaming time radically declines, but that is not a bad thing! Anyway, I can't believe that nopony has posted the welcoming song yet with this many replies!

I was gonna do it, but I figured I'd let you do this one :3