Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello fellow MLP fans!

RainbowPony202

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found MLP Forums by google searching MLP things. And then this site popped up.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Please don't hate me for this.. xDBut I actualy WAS a fan of My Little Pony since MLP G3 started.. I guess I was *little* when I watched that version of MLP.. I still to kinda watch it.. But not as much atthis version of MLP..

Hey, everyone! I'm Jordyn! (AKA RainbowPony202), and I'm pegasister. 

I'm a just your normal every pony fan that watched about 4 hours of MLP every day. :3 My things that I like to do when I'm bored includes: Watching MLP (well what else am I supposed to wat--- Well I guess I COULD watch some anime..), Playing video games, drawing, and others thngs I can't name right now. 

I'm looking forward to meeting the other bronies/pegsisters here. :) Until then.. Bye! 

• Brohoof 1

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found MLP Forums by google searching MLP things. And then this site popped up.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Please don't hate me for this.. xD But I actualy WAS a fan of My Little Pony since MLP G3 started.. I guess I was *little* when I watched that version of MLP.. I still to kinda watch it.. But not as much atthis version of MLP..

Hey, everyone! I'm Jordyn! (AKA RainbowPony202), and I'm pegasister. 

I'm a just your normal every pony fan that watched about 4 hours of MLP every day. :3 My things that I like to do when I'm bored includes: Watching MLP (well what else am I supposed to wat--- Well I guess I COULD watch some anime..), Playing video games, drawing, and others thngs I can't name right now. 

I'm looking forward to meeting the other bronies/pegsisters here. :) Until then.. Bye! 

hello and welcome  to the forums :) i hope you have fun here and meet alot of ponys :D

Hey there fellow AppleJack fan ^.^

Welcome to the forums! It's fantastic to meet you :D

My name is Samurott and I'm so glad to have you join us!

I hope that you have a super awesome stay!