Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

What where you doing?

Only the most important thing in the universe: Playing video games. Started with Hyrule Warriors, then moved onto Terranigma, the obscure game I've been posting some music from lately. Sharing the music made me want to play it again! And it distracted me long enough for you to get a dethrone! This was your plan all along, wasn't it?!

Sharing the music made me want to play it again! And it distracted me long enough for you to get a dethrone! This was your plan all along, wasn't it?!

Not exactly, but I happily took advantage of your distracted state! post-29563-0-63571300-1419464500.png

Video games? :grin2:  I've been playing more of them as of late. Tell me, have you ever heard of Eternal Sonata?

1!

Edited by Proto-Stormgiggle

No, I haven't. Although based on a quick Google search, it's a game for the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3, neither of which I own which probably explains why I haven't heard of it. I am a huge Nintendo fan and pretty much have nothing but Nintendo consoles (although I have a PlayStation 2 which I think is the only exception).

One of these days, I really need to decide how a floating 42 actually rights. I pretty much have no idea how it works either. All I know is that I can create doubles of myself. Of course, if we're going to have an epic battle for the ages, I'll need to make it 'balanced' somehow. It's not really epic if one side utterly annihilates the other.

(edited)

Looks like we have some new faces. W.G.A., PonyDragon00 and Safer-Stormgiggle, welcome to my counting game! I have this really strange feeling that I've met you before, Safer-Stormgiggle, but I can't quite place it. Maybe it's that you have a striking resemblance to my frenemy Proto-Stormgiggle?

Anyway, here's all you need to know to get started:

Fun is absolutely not allowed. We've already been overrun by those pink party pony clones once before when someone... who most definitely was not a floating 42... had too much fun which lured them here. We will not have a repeat of that.

Attempts on others' lives are common and accepted here. Assassin has even attempted to kill me numerous times so far! If you want to fit in, just make an attempt on someone's life. I hear insanity also helps.

These counting games are completely serious. In about one thousand seven hundred and sixty four years, when this game finally ends, the losers will be executed, so make sure you don't lose. Or ideally, make sure I win so I get to live. I like living.

Oh, and the goal is to count to 42 before 42 or Dovashy posts. Have f... uhh, no fun!

If that's too much for you, I suppose you could just count if you want. But make sure you have f... absolutely no fun! I almost said it twice now... Anyway, welcome, new frenemies!

Edited by FortyTwo42
  • Brohoof 2

I have this really strange feeling that I've met you before, Safer-Stormgiggle, but I can't quite place it. Maybe it's that you have a striking resemblance to my frenemy Proto-Stormgiggle?

I have no idea who this "Proto-Stormgiggle" is. I am someone completely different!

2!

Edited by Safer-Stormgiggle

It's more like a "welcome back" XD

Well, as far as I can remember, the other two are completely new here, so it was easier to say 'new faces'. I shall correct this issue by addressing you directly: Welcome back, PonyDragon00!

I have no idea who this "Proto-Stormgiggle" is. I am someone completely different!

2!

Oh, okay. So, we haven't met before and this is your first time here, right? It's strange, you say you are completely different to Proto-Stormgiggle, but I just checked your backstory and it seemed completely identical to Proto-Stormgiggle's backstory. Do you have an explanation for this?

Preparing for my another attack. 

Preparing for my another double... I mean, noooooooo, whatever will I do, I'm completely defenseless, heeeeeeeelp.

final_fantasy_vii__safer_sephiroth_s_sup

4!

That Supernova is the kind of attack that would be perfect for my limit break. Kill everything with MATHS! Except Supernova is probably copyrighted by Sephiroth, so I'll have to make up my own version of a kill-them-with-MATH limit break.

• Brohoof 1