Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free OC Request (OPEN)

PinkieAlliPie

(edited)

Hi There! So I was kind of bored, so  I decided to take OC Requests. First of all the rules:

• I can draw up to 2 OC´s in a picture.
  • I can only do pony OC´s. Changelings are welcome. But I can´t do other species. (Such as Draconequus)
  • Describe the actions of the pony.
  • You MUST give me a picture of your OC. If you don´t have one then you can make one on the Pony Generator. But I need something to guide from.
  • Describe the background, if you want one.
  • If your OC image doesnt have a clear cutie mark, then I would appreciate giving me an image, not too small please.
  • I can re-draw it if your not happy with the results, unless it is a very complex drawing.

Now for examples of my art! 

I can do a simple pencil sketch, with slight shading. 

post-25250-0-25424200-1405894848_thumb.png

As for colored drawings, they will take a little longer. I can do it with normal colored pencils, or water color pencils (I used the Albretch Dürer from Faber Castell, in case you´re wondering)

post-25250-0-71522400-1405895040_thumb.png

I could also draw a penguinfied pony, Ill make a great addition. This is queen Chrysalis.

post-25250-0-11514500-1405895115_thumb.png

NOTE: Requests take a day for pencil sketchs, and 2 to 3 days for colored art. Also, the time may vary depending on how busy I am or the complexity of the piece.

Byeee!!!

REQUEST LIST:

Tone Shift- In process- (Already drawn, needs shading)

Vitani-In process- (Already drawn, needs coloring and inking)

Haven´t started yet:

Toon Richard (For Tuesday)

Mortomor (For Tuesday)

Crisahys (For Wednesday)

Nionios The Renegade (For Wednesday)

Sapphire Dragon (For Wednesday)

Pinkie Party Pie (For Thrusday)

Truly Heart (For Thrusday)

Ember Twist (For Friday)

Adorkable (For Friday)

If I can, I will try to do more drawings in a day, so you can get your drawing faster. I will update you with any delays, or problems. 

Edited by PinkieAlliPie

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take one Kaymen please

< that's him! and I guess I'd like him to be flying over the everfree with some of his bat friends

I don't really care if it's colored really...I guess I'll just take a pencil drawing, and maybe I'll be back for a colored one some other time

Thanks

Could you draw Shardz and Virvidian?

Sure! But I need a bit more detail. What are they doing? Background? Pencil sketch, or colored?

I'll take one Kaymen please

< that's him! and I guess I'd like him to be flying over the everfree with some of his bat friends

I don't really care if it's colored really...I guess I'll just take a pencil drawing, and maybe I'll be back for a colored one some other time

Thanks

Okay! It be ready by tomorrow or Tuesday! :)

Could I get a picture of my OC (He's my profile picture) going for a relaxing flight under the full moon? I would be happy with a pencil sketch but if you're feeling particularly ambitious color would be nice :P

(edited)
I am rather interested in your version of this OC. His name is Scarred Rhythym, and I do have a question: You don't mind doing a pony who's part alicorn part chaos bringer, right? If you decline your request, that'll be understandable, so no feelings hurt. If there's any more details you wanted, let me know. His actions and background is up to you, so don't be afraid to be creative about it. ;)

Extra note: His cutie mark is a skull with red wings. 

post-27780-0-32095900-1403935068_thumb.jpg

post-27780-0-85923700-1403900396_thumb.jpg
Edited by crisahys

http://nioniosbbbb.deviantart.com/gallery/46587095/Selune-Darkeye

http://nioniosbbbb.deviantart.com/gallery/48725514/Terra-Lionmane

Can you draw them with their pets/companions having fun together? She has a raven and he has a phoenix. Selune and Terra profiles in my sig. As for background how about the sunset giving in to the night?

Could I get a picture of my OC (He's my profile picture) going for a relaxing flight under the full moon? I would be happy with a pencil sketch but if you're feeling particularly ambitious color would be nice :P

Okay, It will be done by Tuesday, but if I feel like coloring it then, It will be done by Wednesday.

i would like to Request my Changeling OCs when i get a drawing of them okay?

Okay :D You could describe it to me, but Im not sure as how accurate it will be.

(edited)

If you could draw Truly, I would be greatful!

Her ref is here,

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1790850&p=55469691&hilit=TrulyHeart#p55469691

Her talent is forgiveness :). Only if you have time or want to!

Thank you ;)

Yes sure, It will take a little bit more than other requests, Maybe for Wednesday. Or Thrusday.

attachicon.gifCollage 2014-07-20 18_36_37.jpg

attachicon.gifSam_Avatar2.png

I would like these two together plz and thank you

oh um a heart in the backround, and do u think you could add comet×pie to it to plz

Sure!! It will be done between Wednesday, and Thrusday.

Edited by PinkieAlliPie

Okay, It will be done by Tuesday, but if I feel like coloring it then, It will be done by Wednesday.

Okay :D You could describe it to me, but Im not sure as how accurate it will be.

One is White with purple eyes a Pony tail and a long tail, the other is Black with Greens eyes and a side swept long mane, they are both Females and Foals the White one's eyes are like Chrysalis's eyes and the Black Changeling's are like a normal Changelings but with Green eyes

I am rather interested in your version of this OC. His name is Scarred Rhythym, and I do have a question: You don't mind doing a pony who's part alicorn part chaos bringer, right? If you decline your request, that'll be understandable, so no feelings hurt. If there's any more details you wanted, let me know. His actions and background is up to you, so don't be afraid to be creative about it. ;)
Extra note: His cutie mark is a skull with red wings. 

Let me see what I can do with him!

One is White with purple eyes a Pony tail and a long tail, the other is Black with Greens eyes and a side swept long mane, they are both Females and Foals the White one's eyes are like Chrysalis's eyes and the Black Changeling's are like a normal Changelings but with Green eyes

Okay, I have an image in my mind right now. Ill do a few sketches and see what I can come up with. :D

http://nioniosbbbb.deviantart.com/gallery/46587095/Selune-Darkeye

http://nioniosbbbb.deviantart.com/gallery/48725514/Terra-Lionmane

Can you draw them with their pets/companions having fun together? She has a raven and he has a phoenix. Selune and Terra profiles in my sig. As for background how about the sunset giving in to the night?

Okay, it will be done by Thrusday. :D

(edited)

Could you please draw my OC Ember Twist sitting by a low campfire, maybe looking up towards the moon? She is a little dark and introverted, yet still very curious. I would be soooo appreciative! I have no way to put my drawings online. (If that's too much just put her is a cute sitting position. I trust your judgement.)

Her cutie mark is a magnifying glass.

(Avatar is best I could do. She has ghostly grey eyes, two black bangles on one back leg, three hoops in both ears. and spots on her flanks.)

Edited by Ember Twist

Could you please draw my OC Ember Twist sitting by a low campfire, maybe looking up towards the moon? I would be soooo appreciative! I have no way to put my drawings online.

Her cutie mark is a magnifying glass.

(Avatar is best I could do. She has ghostly grey eyes, two black bangles on one back leg, three hoops in both ears. and spots on her flanks.)

Dont worry, your avatar is enough for me to have something to guide from. Right now Im having lots of requests, so it will be probably done on Friday.

Here's what mine looks like.

Miles_playing_video_games.jpg

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Let me know! ^^

Thanks~

Sorry Adorkable, but the image is not working. (Cant see it) Could you send me a link, or perhaps do you have another image to show me?

Dont worry, your avatar is enough for me to have something to guide from. Right now Im having lots of requests, so it will be probably done on Friday.

Sorry Adorkable, but the image is not working. (Cant see it) Could you send me a link, or perhaps do you have another image to show me?

Did you click the spoiler button?

But, here's a direct link if it doesn't work. Sorry for the trouble! ^^;

Did you click the spoiler button?

But, here's a direct link if it doesn't work. Sorry for the trouble! ^^;

Thanks, now I have the image to guide from! :D It will be done by Thrusday, or Friday. Ill add you to the list 

GASP! OH MY! Thank you sooooo much! *brohoff & hugs*

Please feel free to take any artistic freedoms. You will be the first artist to do my oc!!! :D IM STOKED!

/) Brohoof!!!

It will be done by Thrusday, or Friday. Ill add you to the list 

Thank you! Can't wait to see what you come up with. ^^