Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop i need some sculpting practice! can i make your oc?

PonyFan101

I started with a more recent request because i do not have the right colors to do the others! The last few images are the color i had left. I am trying to get more clay! My apologies. I simply don't have enough money to buy anymore clay. The clay i used on the last few ponies was actually all my scrap clay, little bits of color that were too small to make a pony, that were mixed together to make a solid color.this is why i will eventually have commissions, i simply do not have enough money to afford the clay! After i get some more clay, it will be first come, first served.

ALrighty then! Do you think you could let me know when you do? And no rush by the way, I was more just wanting to know if there was an specific reason why you kind of just jumped out of order :P But I appreciate the effort anyway by the way ^^

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't donate any money... But I'd like to see what you can do with my OC Chain Mail...

Link in the description.

Also, while I don't care what pose you use, it would be awesome if you did like raring back or something.

Okay! No worries, you don't need to donate! 

Arcanel, i finished the prototype pony, the images should be up soon. I forgot his wings when i was rationing clay for him, and the ugly white is due to the surrounding clay, it is very difficut to wash off, and i will take extra measures when building the final.

This prototype is made from the bad clay, it cAnt stand and the sticks are the only thing holding him together.

The clay is very easy to distort while handling.

I can understand this, but for the prototype, he still looks really cute! And also, with that being said, I really appreciate the effort put into it ^^

Unfortunately, the smudged clay is unavoidable when it is white. I guess it is the cost of a white pony!

Edit:

I am researching new methods of cleaning the clay. 

Double edit:

Arcanis, would you like me to add something to him, he seems a bit plain.

Double edit:

Arcanis, would you like me to add something to him, he seems a bit plain.

@@PonyFan101, First of all, thank you, he looks adorable :3 (I guess my only ask would be... a bit taller? But that's just me nitpicking so yeah :P ) And second, well, I thought about adding something else, but the thing is, I wouldn't know what ELSE to add so yeah, as is is fine to me ^^ 

You know, I would pay for mine to get shipped, but it might take a bit of time until I could pay, so chances are you would need to keep hold of it for a couple of weeks.

May I just ask, how much would shipping cost? I am in the UK.

That depends on the weight of the pony, which is dependent on the size and pose. If you would like a foal, you would have a cheaper cost.

Okay. How much would I expect to pay maximum?

I will try lengthening his legs a bit. Would you like me to send him to you? Just shipping!

Thank you! And I would myself if I could actually afford it, which sadly, I cannot right now. You are in the US, yes?

Thank you, zeusking. We'll add it to the list

Arcanel, how about this: i will hold onto your sculpture, if you ever decide you want him, just tell me and we can work things out

Arcanel, how about this: i will hold onto your sculpture, if you ever decide you want him, just tell me and we can work things out

Sounds good enough for me! :) Thank you very much again! :3