Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unrequited Love

RainbowDashiscool

I could always go on talking about the time I had a huge crush on a girl I tutored in my undergraduate years... She was a very independent girl so a relationship was out of the question, but no... silly me refused to believe that was the case, and I set myself up for a heartbreak after being good friends with her by awkwardly telling her my feelings. This was my face soon after she said she wasn't interested  :maud: . It hurt for a bit, but I learned a lot of lessons about love. 

I have crushes less and less as I age, but I do really have a thing for a friend of mine. We talked about it and, because of the bad period he's in right now, he has no idea what he feels for me beyond that he feels something. I get the impression that he's had a really hard time socially (never taken a girl on a date, supposedly), but I think he's perfect for me since we live very similar lives, have similar backgrounds, and we tend to complement each other despite him being very serious and me being very silly. I like pretty much everything about him, even if he sometimes says insensitive things because he didn't think it through.

Right now we're just living our lives and enjoying spending time together. I'll be happy if we wind up together, but if not I'm just glad he's around. There is some distance between us, so it's nothing to just jump into considering how taxing a long-distance relationship would be.

Thank you all for talking about you're crushes but they have someone else.

Note: I found out I had a fantasy crush on the guy I talked about,I did have some crushes on actor's before but I got over them and I got over the fantasy crush I had.

It was more like I had crushes on people and then got into relationships and ended up getting friend zoned.

Oh,I see.

I just can't stop laughing at hearing the word "Discord" repeat on the show called "Armageddon" with Bruce Willis on that show it just reminds me of "Discord" on mlp:fim.

• Brohoof 1