Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What If CMC...

Pinky Pie

Hi everypony. I am so curious about how CMC will get their cutie marks and how they will look like. I believe that all of us have something in our minds about that, but...

What if CMC get their cutie marks one by one? Let's say that in the 15th episode, Scootaloo gets hers, in the 20th episode Sweetie Belle gets hers and in the 25th episode Apple Bloom gets hers. Would it be good? Do you wanna see something like that, or you'd rather see them getting their cutie marks at the same time?

What if CMC never get their cutie marks? Is it possible? In my opinion that would suck but what do you think?

What if CMC get their cutie marks by helping Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon? Let's say that during one episode, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon fight each other and they decided not to be friend anymore. And CMC help them, even though they hate those 2, they help them and that gives them their cutie marks. That would be good and interesting in my opinion...

I think they'll all get them at different times and in an episode I think because they bonded over being blank flank that the aspect of one one having her cutie mark first causes a riff in their friendship. the first one has to unfortunately leave the club as she's no longer looking for her cutie mark.

Now my idea on their cutie marks is that obviously Sweetie Belle will realize her talent in singing. she knows she can sing but she hasn't realized it as her special natural talent. 

Scootaloo is another obvious one as her talent has to do with her scooter or enjoyment of extreme sports. what the cutie mark will look like to express that is yet to be seen though.

Applebloom is a tough one as every member of the apple family has an apple related cutiemark. she's family oriented too but not completely devoted to the apple farming buisness. I think her special talent is in construction or carpentry however I like to think her cutie mark will be a flower with an apple sprouting from it to show that she's a late bloomer