Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv MLP Forums WWE Discussion Thread - 2013 to Wrestlemania XXX

Doctor XFizzle

10 users have voted

1. 1. Best WWE debut?

• Chris Jericho
    • Goldberg
    • Rey Mysterio
    • The Radicalz (Benoit, Malenko, Guerrero jumping the barrier)
    • Wyatt Family

Apologies if there was a previous thread on the same subject.

Wrestling is the only sport i watch on TV, anybody else in this forum likes wrestling?

My fav wrestlers are (not necessarily in order):

-Daniel Bryan

-C.M Punk

-Sheamus

-Triple H

-Damien Sandow

-Dolph Zigler

-Kurt Angle (he was my fav when i started watching wrestling at age 13, back when most people where into Steve Austin or The Rock)

Something funny: i was just watching the MLP episode "may the best pet win" during the race scenes "flight of the valkyries" was playing. You know what that means... YES!YES!YES!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

WWE kinda boring right now. Punk/Cena started off hot then has fizzled, especially with Cena's injury and because it's Cena. Interesting to see what happens with Ryback keeping Punk busy til Hell in a Cell.

Only good thing going on right now is Kane and Daniel Bryan and the tag team division starting to get hyped up. Hope this turns into a tag team boom that hasn't been seen since 2002 when you had Team Angle/World's Greatest Tag Team, Edge/Rey, Los Guerreros, and etc.

Just saw the Kane and Daniel Bryan segment.

Oh.My.God.

That is the best thing that have happened in WWE since Kane made his return.

indeed every time there on screen its just awesome

the rest is just dull the only other good thing I can think off would be the Kofi vs Ziegler match but then again Paul Haymon is back too so the quality is just gonna drop.

Edited by PonyEcho

• 2 weeks later...

CM Punk is the only reason why I still tune into RAW. I'm actually more interested in NXT now. Gives me an independent promotion vibe.

EDIT: WWE need a game changer imo. These storylines are begining to drag. Only one that's actually getting views is Kane and Bryan and Heyman / Punk.

8/10/2012

Can say I enjoyed RAW tonight. Vince and CM Punk work very well together (This was proven last year). Although I can't stand Ryback, doesn't sit right with me although he is over as hell right now. I hope Punk can hold the title for a bit longer, If he's gonna lose it atleast lose it properly, especially with a 300+ day WWE Title Reign.

Edited by Galaxyzqt
  • Brohoof 1

Can I just say that I am loving D-Bry and Kane as the tag champs? Comedy Kane is best Kane, especially with that segment with Larry King. Had me in stitches.

Also, any thoughts on the CM Punk/fan incident that transpired?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I dont know about you guys but I got a very bad feeling that Punks losing that title at HiAC. Hope not though, that would kill it for me and Rybaks not ready yet D:

Nah, Punk's fine. I heard that some new guy named Brad Maddox is going to be the ref in the HIAC match and screw over Ryback so Punk retains.

anyways, time to bump this up because IT'S ALMOST ROYAL RUMBLE TIME WOOOOOO

"Your arms are just too short to box with God." - CM Punk

One of the greatest heel lines in the history of the WWE.

That Rock and Punk Promo was amazing. Just puttin that out there.

• Brohoof 1

I seriously can't wait for the Royal Rumble. I'm guessing Punk will probably win back the title at Rumble. Seeing as Rock will probably disappear again until around Wrestlemania. I wonder who is gonna win the Rumble though should be awesome. Oh, BTW I can't wait for Wrestlemania. I actually bought a ticket to it this year. Seeing as how this was WRESTLE FRICKEN MANIA I was quick to buy a ticket as soon as they sold them. I don't know how close I'll be but, I am so psyched.

Cena is going to win the Rumble this year, unfortunately. Then I can see Cena trying to run in and screw Punk in the Title match so he can rematch Rock. I would hope that leads to Rock vs. Cena vs. Punk at WM but rumors say it'll be Punk vs. Undertaker at WM.

I really see Cena winning the rumble sadly. Punk beats Rock at the Rumble, and Cena faces Punk at Wrestlemania 29.  I really don't like it but, those two put on good matches.

img-1086807-1-EC_poster_large.jpg

Anyway for people that are behind and want the Royal Rumble 2013 match card.

Here it is:

Royal Rumble 2013

Venue: Live from Phoenix,AZ

Date: January 27th , 2013

WWE Championship Match

CM Punk © vs. The Rock

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Last Man Standing Match

Alberto Del Rio © vs. Big Show

30-man Royal Rumble match

Winner gets a title shot for any championship at Wrestlemania 29.

WWE Tag Team Championship Match

Team Hell No © vs. Team Rhodes Scholars

WWE United States Championship Match

Royal Rumble Pre-Show

Antonio Cesaro © vs. The Miz

The finalized card. Royal Rumble tonight!

Edited by ~Chaotic Lightning~

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from Rock, Cena and Punk. Anyone else totally loving Del-Rio's face turn? I never thought it would work but holy shit the crowd have been really behind him of late. Good for him, hope it turns into Ziggler vs Del Rio around Mania time.

• Brohoof 2

Alberto Del Rio is much more better as a face because he is a natural face from his time in Mexico. He looked so comfortable celebrating with the fans when he won the WHC and his moveset has expanded greatly in matches. His face turn is much more likable than Miz's face turn. Ugh.

OMG 28 HOURS UNTIL THE ROYAL RUMBLE WOOOOOOOOO

I actually can't remember when was the last time I was so disappointed with a WWE pay-per-view. I mean, loved both Alberto Del Rio's and the Miz's performance but hated the results for the Royal Rumble it self.

Who am I kidding? I half expected most of that stuff to happen.

Was really, really, really, really, hoping Cena didn't win the Rumble again. I mean Come On.......Ryback ? Dolph Ziggler? When will they be able, to win the Rumble?

And the Rock, I wasn't expecting him to win the title at all. Since, he's always doing movies, I didn't think it was practical unless he's back for good. And no, Brad Maddox interfering? After Maddox talked to Heyman, and Heyman told Maddox that he liked him and all that and agreed to work with him. I thought his first test, would have been trying to interfere and keep the title on Punk.

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly

damn that was a horrible pay-per-view, and that can be based souly on the fact the the royal rumble wasn't the last match.

i was actually banking on Ziggler to win the rumble, because he rely needs something from all the time he's been in the wwe now but Cena won because of the ratings Cean vs the Rock will get..... but we all know Cena will win at the Wrestle Mania. 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still holding out some hope that it will be Rock © vs. Cena vs. Punk triple threat at Wrestlemania. Me no likey Rock vs. Cena II

Also someone returned at a house show tonight meaning they might be at WM after all.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Rumors say that Ryback will be fighting Heel Chris Jericho (this has not been confirmed by the WWE)

I say in wrestlemania 29, Antonia Cesaro finally loses his WWE United States Championship!

Edited by TwiliciousAlkoi

I really can not wait for Wrestlemania this year. We get to see Punk vs. Taker with the streak on the line but, we also get Cena vs. Rock II.

373035_lg.jpg

Wrestlemania 29

Venue: MetLife Stadium

Date: April 7th, 2013

Match Card

WWE Championship Match

The Rock © vs. John Cena

Streak Match

Undertaker vs. CM Punk

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Alberto Del Rio © vs. Jack Swagger

• Brohoof 1

Seriously I thought Jack Swagger would be pulled out of Wrestlemania 29 Title shot against Alberto Del Rio after his Marijuana incident!

I think Cena beats Rock just because Rock is an actor and he probably has a movie to do soon. I don't see Punk beating Undertaker but next year will be the end of the streak if so.

Well my friend told me the Undertaker's contract ends at Wrestlemania, so I kinda predict that his streak ends in WM30 in New Orleans.