Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv MLP Forums WWE Discussion Thread - 2013 to Wrestlemania XXX

Doctor XFizzle

10 users have voted

1. 1. Best WWE debut?

• Chris Jericho
    • Goldberg
    • Rey Mysterio
    • The Radicalz (Benoit, Malenko, Guerrero jumping the barrier)
    • Wyatt Family

Alberto Del Rio retains his world heavy weight championship by forcing Jack Swagger to tap out with a cross arm breaker. Lots of reversals and Zeb Coulter tried some funny business not surprisingly.

Time for the Match of the Night and potential Match of the Year

CM Punk vs. The Undertaker

20-1 begins now! Let's go CM Punk! 

oh and Living Colour is performing Cult of Personality live for Punk's entrance

The Undertaker sent CM Punk straight to hell with appropriately enough a tombstone and with that CM Punk's hopes of beating the streak can rest in peace.

21-0! Undertaker reclaims the urn, what is rightfully is. See you at Wrestlemania 30, Taker.

As for Jericho, he has his own band and his band is on tour, probably why he lost. WWE is pushing Fandango and they put on quite the show.

The game is not over yet, Triple H beat Brock Lesnar in a match with chairs, a sledgehammer and Paul Heyman pulling dirty tricks as usual.

• Brohoof 1

Just need to mention, the CM Punk vs Undertaker match was a classic. So much emotion, the crowd was on absolute fire, and for the 5 year in a row the streak steals the show.

John Cena is now the WWE champion, both Rock and Cena fought one hell of a match and Cena came out of top. Congratulations to John Cena.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry, but did they have to go with the storybook ending? With so much hype going into the match, I actually thought it was a really good match, if not better, than their first matchup.

I would have had Rock go heel and face Cena at Extreme Rules which will decide the 1-1 tie.

(edited)

Truely an amazing show.  I loved seeing my 3 of my big heros/idols inducted into the Hall Of Fame.

Mick Foley,Trish Stratus, Bruno Sammertino.

Match Of The Night:

Taker vs CM Punk.

Didn't Love:

P.Diddy rapping.
Del Rio vs Jack Swagger.

Edited by ~ChaoticDerpy~

Cm Punk has two of the best matches this year already. His match on Raw with John Cena, and now this match with Taker. Long live CM Punk, and hopefully he doesn't take too much time off. 

I give Wrestlemania 29 a rating 6.5/10 the reasons were:

No tons of funk match

Ziggler was supposed to cash in his briefcase before or during WM

Fandango match was stupid

Heavyweight Championship match was a bit rushed

If you remember what happened last year, the Raw following Wrestlemania had one of the loudest crowds in ages with fans from all over the world gathered in an arena setting. This year was no different, as the following Raw was done in New Jersey's Izod Center, on the same location as Metlife Stadium. What transpired was the best Raw in ages, with one of the most incredible crowds ever.

​ SPOILER ALERT!

Here is the lowdown...

- Wade Barrett reclaimed the IC in an amazing match with The Miz. The crowd was hot for Barrett all match

- Bryan vs Langston, crowd was hot for Bryan and did a huge pop for both Ziggler's and Bryan's theme

- Dolph Ziggler CASHING IN and becoming the new WHC. The crowd exploded into a frenzy.

- Shield interrupting Taker, possibly setting up Hell No and Taker vs Shield.

- 3MB jobbing to a jobber team of Ryder, Santino, and Truth (jobberception)

- Orton vs Sheamus, which nobody there cared about. Big Show came out to level both (the match was for who would face Show)

-This resulted in the crowd

= Chanting RVD, ECW, HBK, Randy Savage, JBL, Cole, Jerry, Y2J, Xpac, Austin, and Justin Roberts 

= Doing the wave mutiple time

= Doing Soccer chants

= Chanting "Thank You Big Show" when he came out.

-  Fandango vs Kofi. Y2J interfered and beat the living hell out of Fandango to huge crowd cheers. 

- Also, the crowd was humming, singing, and dancing to Fandango's theme

- Tons of Funk vs Rhodes Scholars and Bellas. Tons of Funk wins. Everybody still doing Fandango's theme.

- John Cena vs Mark Henry, Cena wins via countout. Everybody STILL doing Fandango's theme

- Ryback going against Cena, shellshocking him. Feed Me More Chants ERUPT. Then everybody goes back to the Fandango Theme.

Point being, It was nearly better if not actually better than WM itself. 

Watch the replay, REALLY. DO IT. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD

I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD

COME ON

BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

best Raw since last year's Raw after WM and Raw 1,000. 

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 1

It looks like Ziggler picked a good moment to cash that in, of course Del Rio is going to want a rematch as he as he recovers from his injury so we will see how long he can hold onto the world championship title.

(edited)

I loved seeing my 3 of my big heros/idols inducted into the Hall Of Fame. Mick Foley,Trish Stratus, Bruno Sammertino.

Sammartino?  Really?  Last I knew, he held a bitter grudge against WWE, Vince McMahon, and most of the wrestling establishment in general.  For the longest time he asked them NOT to put him in the Hall of Fame. 

And John Cena is the champion again?  Yawn.  We need somebody along the lines of Bret Hart to be the champ.  But would a wrestler like him get over enough with the fans today? 

Edited by Wingnut

(edited)

Sammartino?  Really?  Last I knew, he held a bitter grudge against WWE, Vince McMahon, and most of the wrestling establishment in general.  For the longest time he asked them NOT to put him in the Hall of Fame. 

And John Cena is the champion again?  Yawn.  We need somebody along the lines of Bret Hart to be the champ.  But would a wrestler like him get over enough with the fans today? 

Yes, HOWEVER that's not why I idolize him. I grew up in the wrestling business and around alot of great men and woman who wrestled for the longest time for my godfather's co-owned circuit in Vancouver called AWA All Star Wrestling in the 1980s. I would sit and watch old, old tapes of his matches from territory days. The man WORKED very hard and told a story in the ring these guys coudn't tell even if were closed captioned and played frame for frame.  It was more for the man himself.

Edited by ~ChaoticDerpy~

It's good thing that Jericho gave Fandango a chance to beat him, and it will boil into a good rivalry. Punk got too cocky, and of course Undertaker is now 21-0 then when Wrestlemania 30 comes, he will still stay undefeated.

Cena can kick some serious ass in the ring when he puts his mind to it but his boyscout persona can get laid on a bit thick sometimes which is why I rooted for The Rock to win at Wrestlemania.