Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Honey, I Shrunk The Ponies (RP)

Rainbow Eclipse

OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/107278-honey-i-shrunk-the-ponies/

(Totally not a copy of Blue's RP or anything)

@@pinkiepartypie, @,

"Man, I need to visit Ponyville more often! It's such a peaceful escape from the city life!" mused Riley, and he trotted through the lush meadow.

He was on his monthly trip to Ponyville from Manehattan. He skipped through the meadow, singing "La-dee-da-dee-daaa..." softly without a care in the world. It wasn't particularly 'manly' behaviour - Riley was a rather... hmm... androgynous stallion - but he didn't care about that.

Beta laid on his back with his eyes gazing at the clouds. He had entered the meadow to find a quiet place to work on his research, but his attention span caused him to drop his notes and daze off. His notepad was resting in a patch of flowers and his pencil was resting deep in the grass to the left of his head.

He was finally able to stop all the things that were constantly going through his head and relax as he gazed at the clouds, but his relaxation didn't last long before Riley came into view. He lifted his head and gazed at Riley, who didn't seem to be aware of his presence.

"Great," he murmured to himself, "Somepony else is here and if he starts paying attention to me this is going to get awkward." He cringed for a moment after he realized he had jinxed himself.

@,

(OOC: How would he already know Riley?  :huh:)

Riley noticed that another stallion was present. Always eager to make a new friend, Riley happily skipped over to him.

"Hiya, mister! I'm Riley! What's your name? I was just skipping through but I totally didn't expect to see anypony else here..." He continued to ramble on.

(OOC: We should probably wait for Treble-P)

Riley noticed that another stallion was present. Always eager to make a new friend, Riley happily skipped over to him.

"Hiya, mister! I'm Riley! What's your name? I was just skipping through but I totally didn't expect to see anypony else here..." He continued to ramble on.

"I didn't expect this either," Beta replied with hollow pleasantries, "Meadows are supposed to be peaceful and quiet." He stood up and picked up his things to avoid the awkwardness of carrying on a conversation while he was lying on his back. "You seem like a very social pony," he stated, "Why don't you go off into town and find some other social ponies? You know, ones that aren't here."

His tone got less friendly as his hints became less subtle.

Lexi Rosa a bright spirited mare was flying in the sky about a meadow.She had been in the meadow many times her favorite place to relex.She some other ponies talking to each other.She decided to fly down to get a closer look.As she had never seen either one of these ponies before

@@pinkiepartypie,

Riley was just about to reply when he saw a cute-looking Pegasus mare land on the ground next to them. "Hiya missy!" he greeted her, shaking her hoof enthusiastically. "Who are you? I'm Riley and this is..." He looked at the other stallion. "Um, didn't get your name."

"That's because I never told you," Beta said. His plan to drive Riley away quickly had failed, so he decided that he might as well engage in their small talk. "My name is Beta, Dr. Beta. I'm a medical scientist, a bioengineer, if any of you know what that means. I apologize for being short with you, but I didn't come out to this secluded meadow to make friends! Now, why don't you two go have a talk with each other?"

@@pinkiepartypie@,

Riley whispered into Lexi's ear: "Some ponies are just so unsociable, aren't they?"

He then noticed a violet flower on the ground. "Ooh, pretty!" He sniffed it, and then the flower's pollen seemed to shoot up and fall onto the three of them.

"Man, this grass is growing quickly, isn't it?" he commented, watching as the grass seemed to grow taller. "So is that notepad and pencil. And the flower."

Lexi looked around nervously.She flew up slighty and looked around,"RILEY WHAT DID YOU DO."She shoke him and flew back up,"ITS NOT THE SURROUNDING ITS US WERE SHRINKING."She lowered down and looked at Riley sternly,"Ahh were gonna shrink to small but, it might be a new adventure."She smiled slightly and looked around again.

@@pinkiepartypie@,

Riley whispered into Lexi's ear: "Some ponies are just so unsociable, aren't they?"

He then noticed a violet flower on the ground. "Ooh, pretty!" He sniffed it, and then the flower's pollen seemed to shoot up and fall onto the three of them.

"Man, this grass is growing quickly, isn't it?" he commented, watching as the grass seemed to grow taller. "So is that notepad and pencil. And the flower."

Lexi looked around nervously. She flew up slighty and looked around, "RILEY WHAT DID YOU DO?" She shoke him and flew back up, "ITS NOT THE SURROUNDING ITS US WERE SHRINKING." She lowered down and looked at Riley sternly, "Ahh were gonna shrink to small but, it might be a new adventure." She smiled slightly and looked around again.

Beta instantly regretted not leaving when he had the chance. He felt a sensation he had never felt before, like he was being constricted and compressed by an unseen force. From his perspective, everything around him was getting bigger, everything except for Lexi and Riley. After he stood in a daze for a few more moments, he heard Lexi's screaming he quickly put together what was happening.

He tried to articulate how he was feeling with words. "WHAT IS THE... WHY DID... HOW IS... AHHHHHHH!" he screamed. The smaller he got, the quieter his scream became.

Edited by Snails

@@pinkiepartypie@,

"Huh? What are you-" Riley too was experiencing the compressing sensation. It didn't hurt, however. He could feel the pressure, but no pain.

"Oh, uh... heh heh. Guess you're right."

The three of them kept shrinking until they were approximately an inch tall, and that was just when they stood on their hind legs.

"...Perhaps Princess Twilight can help us?" suggested Riley. "No, wait. The sign on her castle door says she's away for a couple days."

He thought some more. "How about Zecora's hut?"

(Sorry for the late reply. I'm in school right now.)

@@pinkiepartypie@,

"Huh? What are you-" Riley too was experiencing the compressing sensation. It didn't hurt, however. He could feel the pressure, but no pain.

"Oh, uh... heh heh. Guess you're right."

The three of them kept shrinking until they were approximately an inch tall, and that was just when they stood on their hind legs.

"...Perhaps Princess Twilight can help us?" suggested Riley. "No, wait. The sign on her castle door says she's away for a couple days."

He thought some more. "How about Zecora's hut?"

"Excuse me!" Beta interrupted. He had to scream so that he could be heard at such a small size. He was clearly quite aggravated, and blamed Riley for the event. "I don't know who put you in charge, but I think you should fix your own mess!"

He gazed at the line of bushes and trees that lead into the dark forest. His angry voice shifted to worry and fear. "I'm not going in there! I wouldn't even go in there at normal size! Can you imagine how big the spiders will be?"

He laid a hoof to his forehead. "I don't need to imagine," he said to himself, "I don't have to because none of this is real. I'm dreaming."

@@pinkiepartypie@,

With an amused face, Riley looked over at Lexi. He then trotted over to Beta. "Erm, sir?" said Riley, nudging Beta a little. "This isn't a dream. Not yours, not mine, not Lexi's. We're the size of bugs. And unless you want to be stuck like this, we have to brave the Everfree Forest."

@@pinkiepartypie@,

With an amused face, Riley looked over at Lexi. He then trotted over to Beta. "Erm, sir?" said Riley, nudging Beta a little. "This isn't a dream. Not yours, not mine, not Lexi's. We're the size of bugs. And unless you want to be stuck like this, we have to brave the Everfree Forest."

"No we don't!" Beta shouted, "Explain the logic you used to come to that conclusion! I don't know either of you. I Don't even know her name! I'm not going to follow you into an evil forest while I'm snack-sized!" His tone began to calm down as he took a few deep breaths. "We should go to Ponyville and get help there. If we start walking now, we can get there before dark."

"No we don't!" Beta shouted, "Explain the logic you used to come to that conclusion! I don't know either of you. I Don't even know her name! I'm not going to follow you into an evil forest while I'm snack-sized!" His tone began to calm down as he took a few deep breaths. "We should go to Ponyville and get help there. If we start walking now, we can get there before dark."

I looked at Riley and back to beta,"Im Lexi Rosa and by the look of it, the only way to turn back is go down into the everfree forest, we can talk to Zecora."She flapped her wings slighty, seeking for an adventure."Plus, do you want to be small you whole life."She looked over as a lady bug passed them, freaking her out.She ran to the side of Riley,"Ok, this is creepy."

@@pinkiepartypie@,

"Lexi is right; I'm sure none of us want to be stuck like this," said Riley. "Hmm... but I suppose if I was, one meal to a normal-sized pony would be, like, twenty meals to me! But then again, it woukd be really awkward to use a video game controller..." He continued to ramble on pointlessly.

@@pinkiepartypie@,

"Lexi is right; I'm sure none of us want to be stuck like this," said Riley. "Hmm... but I suppose if I was, one meal to a normal-sized pony would be, like, twenty meals to me! But then again, it woukd be really awkward to use a video game controller..." He continued to ramble on pointlessly.

Beta's cheeks blushed as a sign of frustration. "Riley, you're the one who touched the flower! Why don't you just go get the cure and I'll stay right here!"

He noticed an active anthill a few feet away from him.

Beta swallowed a lump in his throat and shifted away from it. "Actually, I think I'll wait somewhere else. My point is, I'm not going into the Everfree Forest unless you can give me a good reason that I should risk my life! You look much more outdoors-y than me. Just bring the cure back to me and Lexi."

(Unless, of course, there are any birds out over the meadow.)

@@pinkiepartypie@,

Riley thought for a few moments before he came out with an argument of his own. "Well... because... if we're all on our own, we're put at a greater risk of some terrible fate! However, if we stick together as a team, we can brave the dangers of this humongous world!"

@@pinkiepartypie@,

Riley thought for a few moments before he came out with an argument of his own. "Well... because... if we're all on our own, we're put at a greater risk of some terrible fate! However, if we stick together as a team, we can brave the dangers of this humongous world!"

She was slightly shaking as she stood up looking around again."Um yah Riley has a good point we should stick together,who really knows what lies in the everfree forest, and what dangerous creatures we could face alone."She looked at Riley hoping he knew what he was doing,"You sure Zecora can fix this, what if she cant, what if we're stuck like this what if..."She rambled on with what if questions

@@pinkiepartypie@,

"Hmmmm..." Riley's gaze shifted around the area rather aimlessly until it finally fixated on the flower that had shrunken him, Lexi, and Beta.

He walked over and surveyed it. "Maybe... just maybe... if we take the batteries out and place them back in backwards..."

@@pinkiepartypie@,

"Hmmmm..." Riley's gaze shifted around the area rather aimlessly until it finally fixated on the flower that had shrunken him, Lexi, and Beta.

He walked over and surveyed it. "Maybe... just maybe... if we take the batteries out and place them back in backwards..."

(This is gonna be my last post for a while. I have a project to work on.)

Beta sighed and took a few deep breaths. "If you're both going into the forest, I'll go with you. I don't want to be stuck out here by myself. But if we are going, can we please hurry? The flower isn't going to do anything unless you want it to make this worse!"

@@pinkiepartypie@,

Riley was just about to go up and touch the flower, but decided against it when Beta told him that it would only "make this worse".

"Er, yeah, I guess you're right, let's just go into the forest," he said. "You ready for this, Lexi? Or Miss Rosa? Or whatever you'd like to be called?"

@@pinkiepartypie@,

Riley was just about to go up and touch the flower, but decided against it when Beta told him that it would only "make this worse".

"Er, yeah, I guess you're right, let's just go into the forest," he said. "You ready for this, Lexi? Or Miss Rosa? Or whatever you'd like to be called?"

Lexi looked at the forest with wide eyes then shook her head,"Just call me Lexi, if thats ok with you, I dont mind really."Lexi looked up and saw the big trees ahead of her.She backed up a little and shook her head,"That place is way to scary, I even dont like it normal size."She looked terrified

Lexi looked at the forest with wide eyes then shook her head,"Just call me Lexi, if thats ok with you, I dont mind really."Lexi looked up and saw the big trees ahead of her.She backed up a little and shook her head,"That place is way to scary, I even dont like it normal size."She looked terrified

"Oh that's okay," Beta said, "I'm scared of it at normal size too... and spiders, and snakes, and darkness, water, heights, dogs, cats, fire, large birds, almost all bugs..." He stopped walking before they passed the tree line. "I can't do this!" He cried, "Why don't we just go back to the flower? I liked the flower! I felt safe and comfortable there!"