Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the HOTTEST Pokemon fan.

Venomous

Ok I'm confused by hot do you mean like "Damn that girl there is hot." or as in "This room is hot." Could you answer that I'm confused.

As in "damn, she's hot".

If you could have any pokemon in real life, which one would it be? :)

(Only one pokemon)

It's a toss up between Garchomp and Samurott.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh thanks. Also I'd like to say this. You're even more hotter than other girls cuz your a pegasister. Just wanted to say that. Who's your favorite ponny?

AppleJack is my favorite pony! :D

Love her.

Oh, and visit my profile before you decide ^_^

Edited by Royal Samurott

Why did you name your topic title "Ask the HOTTEST Pokemon fan." when the average human temperature is only 97-99F or so? :maud:

That isn't hot at all and surely wouldn't warrant the title of "HOTTEST Pokemon fan",or am i missing something? :maud:

Why did you name your topic title "Ask the HOTTEST Pokemon fan." when the average human temperature is only 97-99F or so? :maud:

That isn't hot at all and surely wouldn't warrant the title of "HOTTEST Pokemon fan",or am i missing something? :maud:

It could be taken two ways. You decide which "hot" I am XD

It could be taken two ways. You decide which "hot" I am XD

And you expect me to do this how?  :maud:

Would you let me take your temperature?  :maud:

If you expect me to scour this site or the net for a photo of your appearance,you will be disappointed.  :maud:

And you expect me to do this how?  :maud:

Would you let me take your temperature?  :maud:

If you expect me to scour this site or the net for a photo of your appearance,you will be disappointed.  :maud:

A photo is the first thing you'll see on my profile! ^_^

Favorite Eevee evolution?

My favorite Eeveelution is Jolteon.

Aside from Eevee himself, Jolteon is the cutest! He is also really fast and hits hard

• Brohoof 1

A photo is the first thing you'll see on my profile! ^_^

I see. I admit,im too lazy to go look at the moment so my apologies,perhaps i shall look later. :maud: 

However,what inspired you to give yourself such a boastful title for this ask topic?  :maud:

I see. I admit,im too lazy to go look at the moment so my apologies,perhaps i shall look later. :maud: 

However,what inspired you to give yourself such a boastful title for this ask topic?  :maud:

It's just a name that I've always liked :)

You have always called yourself such a title? This is not a 'spur of the moment' self-proclamation?  :maud:

You must have confidence.  :maud:

I don't refer to myself as "hot" in real life, no.

And I've always had this title in mind; ever since I joined!

I don't refer to myself as "hot" in real life, no.

And I've always had this title in mind; ever since I joined!

I see. Is there a reason why you don't call yourself "hot" beyond this forum or the net in general? Are you being perhaps modest? Modesty is good.  :maud:

You've always had that title in mind? I see,well then if your title makes you happy then by all means continue to own it.  :maud:

I have a title also ive always had in mind ever since i joined: Insane.  :maud:

I see. Is there a reason why you don't call yourself "hot" beyond this forum or the net in general? Are you being perhaps modest? Modesty is good.  :maud:

You've always had that title in mind? I see,well then if your title makes you happy then by all means continue to own it.  :maud:

I have a title also ive always had in mind ever since i joined: Insane.  :maud:

I don't call myself "hot" when I'm referring to myself, but I do get called it often ^.^;

Insane?

I like it.

I don't call myself "hot" when I'm referring to myself, but I do get called it often ^.^;

Insane?

I like it.

I see,then if people are calling you "hot" without you needing to ask or coerce them into saying such then im sure your title is fairly valid.   :maud: Tho i wonder what you refer to yourself personally as far as this subject of "hot" pertains?  :maud:

Thank you,i am glad you like my title. I personally feel it is a fitting title for me.  :maud:

• Brohoof 1

I see,then if people are calling you "hot" without you needing to ask or coerce them into saying such then im sure your title is fairly valid.   :maud: Tho i wonder what you refer to yourself personally as far as this subject of "hot" pertains?  :maud:

Thank you,i am glad you like my title. I personally feel it is a fitting title for me.  :maud:

I refer to myself as my nickname (Lizzy).

I refer to myself as my nickname (Lizzy).

I see. Im sure Lizzy is short for your actually name,which out of respect and privacy i will not ask for.  :maud:

Regardless nice nickname and while i still haven't confirmed whether or not in my subjective opinion that you are indeed "hot",i will indeed inform you whenever i reach a conclusion on the subject. :maud: 

However i liked the fact that you were fairly modest,because modesty is good,just like Maudesty,which in my humble opinion -- i feel i have in spades.  :maud:  

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hottest, eh?

Cutest Pokémon in your opinion?

Definitely Zigzagoon, Eevee, Spheal, or Poochyena! :D

• Brohoof 1