Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Ponysona

Crystal Twilight

This is my ponysona everypony ^^ 

Her name is Angel-Berry, she is a crystal pegasus who has bright purple fur and deep purple eyes. She's very kind and sometimes can get a little shy, but she does have a kind heart once you open up to her. 

Her talent is spreading crystal rainbow colors through plain crystals to make them beautiful, she believes everypony can be beautiful. 

^^ let me know what'cha think please :) 

post-28957-0-39896900-1407790093_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 11

Your OC is adorable :)

The colors you chose contrast wonderfully.

She looks like she is very kind-hearted <3

Oh, and if you ever need something drawn, don't be shy to ask me! ^.^

Edited by Royal Samurott

I really love the personality and the color scheme, it gives good contrast and compliments the other colors.

Thank you so much! This is pretty much me in a nutshell! XD 

8D Another Crystal Pony!!! YAY!!! <3 She's so cute! I really like her mane!

XD Thanks so much!! I love her mane too :) :) :)

• Brohoof 1

Thank you so much! This is pretty much me in a nutshell! XD 

XD Thanks so much!! I love her mane too :) :) :)

Well, I think your OC is super adorable and I love that you put that video of Sweetie Belle up because I realized I'd accidentally made a reference to that episode a few hours after posting my original comment xD

Hey everyone!! Sorry to those who love Angel's design, but she's been down-graded to OC. THIS is my Ponysona! Her name is Cherry Sparkles and she is the day-care attendant(owner?) in Ponyville! 

Here's what she looks like! :D (Finally got those crystal effects down! >.<)

Her cutie mark backstory:

(I really didn't know what to do with this so sorry if it sounds stupid/cheesy XD) 

One day coming home from school, Cherry noticed her friend lost her teddy bear that she had brought everywhere with her, she didn't want her friend to be sad, so she picked up the bear and brought it home. Her mother noticed that it had a rip in it, and Cherry asked her if she could fix it. 

The next day, Cherry brought back the fixed bear and gave it back to her friend. The friend was so grateful she gave her a huge hug, and when she stopped, she saw Cherry's cutie-mark! A bright pink teddy-bear that looked exactly like the one she fixed. 

^^ Do you like? Hmmm I might make that teddy-bear holding filly into an OC. ^^ 

post-28957-0-22923800-1409248914_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

I can't draw worth a crud.  This is something I made some time ago with a creator when I first joined the fandom, it's my OC, Miles Glidershy:

post-27651-0-41681900-1409265236_thumb.png

Never really made much of a backstory besides just saying that I made him out of my own personality.

I did have an explanation for the name, though:

Miles: a measurement of distance - relates to two things I like; cars, and ponies (in this case, pegasi and flying).

Glider-: a specific style of flight, in which, one allows his own momentum, in combo with aerodynamics and wind, to carry him forward, rather than flapping the wings.  

-shy: Though I'm not totally shy like Fluttershy, I am introverted, so I saw it fit to add this suffix after Glider-.

The peace sign cutie mark shows my pacifism, or at least, my love for peaceful conversing and relationships.

I can't draw worth a crud.  This is something I made some time ago with a creator when I first joined the fandom, it's my OC, Miles Glidershy:

attachicon.gifMiles Glidershy.png

Never really made much of a backstory besides just saying that I made him out of my own personality.

I did have an explanation for the name, though:

Miles: a measurement of distance - relates to two things I like; cars, and ponies (in this case, pegasi and flying).

Glider-: a specific style of flight, in which, one allows his own momentum, in combo with aerodynamics and wind, to carry him forward, rather than flapping the wings.  

-shy: Though I'm not totally shy like Fluttershy, I am introverted, so I saw it fit to add this suffix after Glider-.

The peace sign cutie mark shows my pacifism, or at least, my love for peaceful conversing and relationships.

He's pretty cool! Love the colors. I could try making a based version of him if you'd like...;)

He's pretty cool! Love the colors. I could try making a based version of him if you'd like... ;)

Oh that would just be wonderful!  Could you?  I am not hard to please, I don't critique.  I'll love just about anything!