Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Riley's House Party! (RP)

Rainbow Eclipse

OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/107399-rileys-house-party-ooc/

(Zero signing up required, just dive straight in!)

"Refreshments?"

"Check."

"Video games console?"

"Check."

"Sound system?"

"Check."

"CDs?"

"Check."

"Royal Guard weapons?"

"What?!"

"Hehe. Just kidding."

Riley and Anala were setting up Riley's latest house party.

Riley gave in to the urge to take a chip from the refreshments table. There were nachos, hotdogs, punch, cans of beer, salad, cakes...

"Good thing you had a large video game collection back when you were a colt," said Anala, surveying the selection. Super Ponio Bros., Zeldock, Maretroid, Final Foaltasy...

Riley stood at the door, ready to greet guests.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

Soprano, acting in a very curious manner, slowly approached the house, which was producing bright lights and loud sounds for the whole neighborhood to see and hear. As Soprano slowly walked to the front porch, still scared by his sensory over-stimulation, he started to have second thoughts on going in. "Do I really want to go to a party? I'm very timid, after all." Soprano said, very Fluttershy-like.

(edited)

@,

Unfortunately, Soprano hadn't been quiet enough, because Riley heard him. "Hiya, buddy!!" he exclaimed as he went outside. He picked Soprano up and hugged him. "You're the first guest! How does that make you feel, eh?! You're the first one to experience the awesomeness that is mine and Anala's house party and I promise you won't be disappointed because this party is gonna be EPIC!!!"

@Rainbow Eclipse 

Soprano liked the attention, but not the invasion of one's privacy. He slowly backed off, giving compliments about Riley and the party, towards the refreshments table. "Well, I do like parties, just not the ones that make my Ritalin useless. Can you guarantee it won't be too crazy?" Soprano said, in a very party-pooper fashion. He didn't mean to be one; he just had to verify.

Kit stood in front of Riley's place 5 minutes later

"Heh, so Riley is having this party. It was cool of him to invite me,this should be awesome." Kit knocked on the door, and stood there, not knowing if the party was going to start or not.

["Man,this should be cool, I wonder if Riley remembers me.."]

(Filler filler filler.)

@,

Anala stifled a laugh. "Um, sorry it's just that... you're at a party hosted by Riley, and you expect it not t be crazy?" she said, with noticeable incredulity in her voice. "Sorry, no can-do, buddy."

Riley was juggling some brownies and having them land into his mouth one-by-one.

Kit stood in front of Riley's place 5 minutes later

"Heh, so Riley is having this party. It was cool of him to invite me,this should be awesome." Kit knocked on the door, and stood there, not knowing if the party was going to start or not.

["Man,this should be cool, I wonder if Riley remembers me.."]

(Filler filler filler.)

(edited)

@@KitsuneSoul108,

It was at that very moment that Riley then heard a knock at the door. He went over excitedly and swung it open. "Kit!" he greeted, wrapping a wing around the grey Pegasus. "How have you been? I think you'll be pleased to know that in the other room is a Super Neightendo with games galore!"

@@KitsuneSoul108,

It was at that very moment that Riley then heard a knock at the door. He went over excitedly and swung it open. "Kit!" he greeted, wrapping a wing around the grey Pegasus. "How have you been? I think you'll be pleased to know that in the other room is a Super Neightendo with games galore!"

Kit smiled

"Hey dude, I have been okay... Had a few rough patches but im fine.. And you still have a Super Neightendo? I havent seen one in Years!" Kit looked at him and chuckled,not wanting to look lonely. He then looked at her and said

"So, who else is showing up?"

@@KitsuneSoul108,

(Just to let y'all know, I'm gonna be away for a few hours, so I would appreciate it if you slowed down)

"Anala, Reece, and I played it all the time when we were younglings," said Riley with a smile.

"Who's showing up? Anyone who wants to come! It's a walk-in, walk-out event!" he said.

@Rainbow Eclipse 

Soprano, remembering his days of playing his mum's old Super Neightendo, asked Rainbow Eclipse about the old thing. "I remember playing that thing when I was 5 years old. My mum bought it when she was a filly, and she gave it to me." Soprano said, before grabbing a beer. His sense of nostalgia was plaguing his mind.

@,

"Man, those things sure were popular back in the days, huh?" said Riley gleefully. He picked up a beer and opened it by the ringpull. He took a sip. "Perhaps you and I should have a little... hm... competition later." He continued to drink his beer, and let out a refreshing "Ahh..."

Aero approached the door slowly, reassuring himself that he really wanted to be here. Sure, he's close friends with both Riley and Anala, but a party thrown by Riley can quickly and easily become too hectic for Aero to handle. He could feel himself starting to doubt his reasons for coming. So, before he became too indecisive, he forced himself to quickly knock on the door then and there. There. It's done. No backing out anymore. He's going to have a nice, fun time at Riley's party. Nothing crazy will happen. It'll be fine.

(In case there's a problem with my signature, here's Aero Wind's character page)

@@FortyTwo42,

Not even one second after Aero Wind had quickly knocked his hoof on the door of Riley's house, it was swung open by yours truly.

"Hellooooo, Aero Wind!" greeted Riley enthusiastically. He grabbed Aero and pulled him inside. "Anala told me all about that day you spent with her!"

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

'Whoa! Uh, hi, Riley!' Aero replied after Riley pulled him inside with no warning. 'Thanks for inviting me! So, I'm guessing Anala told you about how I got 5 bullseyes during my first time using a bow?' he added smugly.

He turned to Anala. 'Hi, Anala! By the way, would you be up for another archery session sometime?'

Edited by FortyTwo42

(edited)

@@FortyTwo42,

Anala's cheeks flushed red when Aero reminded her of his victory. Nevertheless, the white mare giggled.

"Another archery session? Of course! Anytime!" she said to Aero. "Be warned: I'll put up more of a fight next time."

"Do you have a GameColt yet, Aero?" asked Riley. "And a Pokémane game?"

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Aero beamed in response to Riley's question. 'I do, in fact!' He reached into his saddlebags and pulled out his own GameColt, with Pokémane Blue Version in it. 'I actually have one of the badges already! Perhaps we could have a battle sometime?' he suggested, unaware that, because of how early he still is in the game, current team of underleveled, unevolved Pokémane will be thrashed by any competent team out there.

@@FortyTwo42,

"Blue Version? Perfect!" said Riley. He pulled the cartridge out of his own GameColt to reveal Pokémane Red Version. "It goes with my coat," he joked.

"So, shall we battle, or trade first?" asked Riley. "I'll go easy on you. I know this game backwards and forwards from the many times I've played through it."

@,

"Man, those things sure were popular back in the days, huh?" said Riley gleefully. He picked up a beer and opened it by the ringpull. He took a sip. "Perhaps you and I should have a little... hm... competition later." He continued to drink his beer, and let out a refreshing "Ahh..."

As Soprano started to relax, he said: "I wasn't around in the good old days, sadly. I got the system second hand!" Still, Soprano loved the old systems. "Want a game of Road Brawler 2 later?" Soprano said, feeling proud of himself. "I bet I can beat you all the way to Manehattin!" he said, obnoxiously. "You want to join in, Anala?"

Edited by SopranoAurora

(edited)

@,

Anala grinned. "Oh, you bet I do," she replied. "I've got plenty of skill and childhood memories when it comes to the Super Neightendo."

Riley noticed the hyperbole that Soprano had used. "All the way to Manehattan?" he repeated. "We're in Manehattan right now. Anala and I live in this city."

@Rainbow Eclipse

After discovering that his hyperbole was invalid, Soprano tried to find an excuse. "Um... thats means that I can't kick very far.". Soprano's excuse was bad, and he knew it. He knew he was bad. His mother bet him all the time as a foul! He could never beat the long-limbed guy.

Kit didnt know what was going on anymore,so he took a drink,opened it and sat down on the couch. He then got up and said to Riley

"Hey dude,ill be right back,i have something that i need to grab"

Kit then went to his apartment,grabbed his bass then headed back. He returned to his drink, and started playing simple riffs

((Damn,you guys are ninja's XD )))

(edited)

@,

Riley and Anala, in unison, raised their eyebrows.

"Tell ya what," said Riley. "I'll have another can of beer until my co-ordination is skewed and we're on the same level of unplayability." He turned to Anala. "You doing it too, Anala?"

Anala rolled her eyes and giggled. "Sure."

They each drank from a can.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

After drinking way too much, Soprano stumbled into the games room, falling onto his butt multiple times. "I'm ready when you are!" He yelled. He turned on the TV, and sat down, waiting for Riley and Anala to come in. He looked at his hooves, seeing fingers in his alcohol induced hallucinations.

(edited)

@,

"Okay, okay, there's no need to..." began Riley, before he too became tipsy, followed by Anala.

When Riley got to the couch, he picked up the box that contained all of his GameColt and SNES games. He then started rummaging through the selection. Super Ponio, Zeldock, Maretroid, Pokémane, Foaly Fantasy, Mortail Kombat, Equestriabound...