hi my name is hunterkrovac

HunterTR

what's up guys i am hunterkrovac and i like video games and i like team fortress 2 and mlp so i am a youtuber i have a minecraft server for the xbox 360 but its shut down now due to the fact that i am making a new server for Garry's mod but the 1 problem is i wanted to host a server on there but i want nothing downloaded have any questions? contact me on youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Steam, Roblox, Xbox, and Blockland

Cool.

I've been spending most of my free time on fan-projects, so unfortunately I haven't had the time to try Minecraft out, but what I've seen of Minecraft on youtube looks pretty impressive---not just for Minecraft as a game, but as a medium that lets players build their own games and artwork inside the game.

What kinds of things have you built on your Minecraft server?

• 1 year later...

Cool.

I've been spending most of my free time on fan-projects, so unfortunately I haven't had the time to try Minecraft out, but what I've seen of Minecraft on youtube looks pretty impressive---not just for Minecraft as a game, but as a medium that lets players build their own games and artwork inside the game.

What kinds of things have you built on your Minecraft server?

mostly mlp based buildings and of course pixel art but microsoft putted a end to it by formating my system drive sadly the server was cool but now it is gone i moved on to pc now i left brohoof because well a issue happened with the admins and mostly i don't think them spitting out random rules at the last minute counts they shouldve putted the age restriction on the rules page instead of telling it at the last minute mostly this site i happen to enjoy already