Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Xbox one or ps4 I can't decide *decided*

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

I like both consoles I just can't decide  

15 users have voted

1. 1. Ps4 or Xbox one

• Xbox one
    • Ps 4

From what I've been told, PS4 is the superior one. It runs games with better resolution and frame rates compared to the Xbox One. Right now I don't own either, I'm not going to be buying one until a game comes out that I really want to play. But unless you really like some Xbox specific games, I'd go with the PS4. 

From what I've been told, PS4 is the superior one. It runs games with better resolution and frame rates compared to the Xbox One. Right now I don't own either, I'm not going to be buying one until a game comes out that I really want to play. But unless you really like some Xbox specific games, I'd go with the PS4.

I don't own a PS4 yet either but I really want one so I can play The Crew and Driveclub! :D

And great choice btw

I actually bought both to decide which one i should keep and i ended up keeping my PS4. I found the Xbox One to be more of an entertainment box. Its basically meant to be your All in One box that will dominate your living room, you can watch TV, watch movies, listen to music etc. While the PS4 can also watch movies, play music, It is more focused on the games. If your more focused on the games then get the PS4. Its cheaper (unless you buy the Kinect-less Xbox One then it would be the same price), has good games(I think it does), much smaller and slim, and it runs games on a slightly higher resolution than the Xbox One (it still struggles to game at 1080p). 

If i were you i would get the one that your friends will be getting and the exclusive games you think is interesting. 

Edited by FadedSkies

I actually bought both to decide which one i should keep and i ended up keeping my PS4. I found the Xbox One to be more of an entertainment box. Its basically meant to be your All in One box that will dominate your living room, you can watch TV, watch movies, listen to music etc. If your more focused on the games then get the PS4. Its cheaper (unless you buy the Kinect-less Xbox One then it would be the same price), has good games(I think it does), much smaller and slim, and it runs games on a slightly higher resolution than the Xbox One (it still struggles to game at 1080p). 

If i were you i would get the one that your friends will be getting and the exclusive games you think is interesting. 

The Xbox One was really aimed at the TV experience and yeah that thing looks like a huge DVR lol

The PS4 is where it's at! :D Even though I don't own one yet. :/

• Brohoof 1

The Xbox One was really aimed at the TV experience and yeah that thing looks like a huge DVR lol

The PS4 is where it's at! :D Even though I don't own one yet. :/

The Xbox One is pretty huge xD

Oh and by the way, if your going to be placing your console vertically, get the PS4 because the Xbox One can only be placed horizontally, you can risk scratching your disc if you do so. People do place it vertically but its not recommended. 

Its not a big issue but its something to take notice about.

The Xbox One is pretty huge xD

Oh and by the way, if your going to be placing your console vertically, get the PS4 because the Xbox One can only be placed horizontally, you can risk scratching your disc if you do so. People do place it vertically but its not recommended. 

Its not a big issue but its something to take notice about.

That isn't going to be a problem for me because I'm not getting an Xbox One to begin with Lol

They're both nearly identical. To be honest, go with the console that has the most interesting exclusives to you. From a purely price standpoint, the PS4 costs the same as the Xbox One without Kinect, but PS Plus costs less than Xbox Live.

Ditch 'em both and get the Wii U

/unpopular opinion

But seriously I think you're better off just getting a PC instead right now since just about every game nowadays is multiplatform. Between the PS4 and the Xbox One though I'd get the one mainly because it has games coming out this year, while right now there really isn't anything worth getting on the PS4 aside from Infamous Second Son, a bunch of PS3 rereleases and multiplats you can get anywhere else

Ditch 'em both and get the Wii U

/unpopular opinion

But seriously I think you're better off just getting a PC instead right now since just about every game nowadays is multiplatform. Between the PS4 and the Xbox One though I'd get the one mainly because it has games coming out this year, while right now there really isn't anything worth getting on the PS4 aside from Infamous Second Son, a bunch of PS3 rereleases and multiplats you can get anywhere else

I have a Wii U actually and I really like it, Just can't wait till more racing games come out for it.

I wait until uncharted 4 release to buy a PS4. patience is always worthwhile

Yes, As they say "Good things come to those who wait" :)

I'm going to wait and buy a PS4 later even though The Crew and Driveclub are coming soon.

• Brohoof 1

Out of the two, I still personally prefer PC because of the extra mobility and features.

However, to answer your question, I'd personally go for PS4, since I'm a PlayStation-born dude. Plus, it's about $100 dollars cheaper than the Xbox One. :D

But in case if you have a huge budget...

tumblr_inline_n0utzbZyR81rjw0ve.gif

:P

Edited by Fillypino Pride

Out of the two, I still personally prefer PC because of the extra mobility and features.

However, to answer your question, I'd personally go for PS4, since I'm a PlayStation-born dude. Plus, it's about $100 dollars cheaper than the Xbox One. :D

But in case if you have a huge budget...

tumblr_inline_n0utzbZyR81rjw0ve.gif

:P

Yep, The PS4 is the way to go and plus you're getting your moneys worth out of it.