Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if...

Overdrive

Alright, what if you and one of the Mane 6 were stuck in the midst of the zombie apocalypse? Who would you want to be partnered with:

Twilight Sparkle:

This is one of those moments where the "Sparkle Cannon" would come in handy. Twilight's magic would serve well in general for this situation.

Pinkie Pie:

Think about it: The Party Cannon. I'm pretty sure Pinkie's Party Cannon can shoot more than just party decorations. Her Pinkie Sense would also help in dire situations.

Applejack:

Buck away, sugarcube. Applejack's bucking ability and overall physical condition means plenty of heads will roll.

Fluttershy:

Fluttershy, as much as she would hate to do it, could create an animal army to fend off the zombies. She might be able to use The Stare as well, considering zombies are pretty much wild animals.

Rarity:

Close quarters combat. Rarity's been known to partake in martial arts, and can put up a fight. Plus her magic could aid a bit in fighting off the zombies.

Rainbow Dash:

Now, I might be insane by saying this, but I feel like Rainbow Dash would be the one to have some sort of arsenal in order to combat this type of scenario. And if not, her gutsy attitude, speed, agility and overall bravado will prove helpful when fighting the undead.

if I can only have one it's going to be Twilight. Her magic is playing the zombie apocalypse on easy mode and that means I'm more likely to survive.Rarity may also have some magic, but nothing compard to the teleporting, lazer shooting, alicorn princess magic that Twilight would posses.

• Brohoof 1

I would like to pick "none of the above," if possible, because I would never want to subject any of them to such a scenario. But if I had to pick I'd choose Twilight, because she has a greater range of abilities, is a great planner, and could probably keep her head together. (Unlike, say, Fluttershy.)

Twilight: She might be the best. She'll be logical and come up with survival plans like where to go and how to ration food/water. Most likely to come up with a cure/solution too with all her research...also most likely to turn crazy and keep zombies to experiment on for the same reason.

Pinkie Pie: Won't be fazed by the situation, just another day of craziness for her. Could see her going to town on some zombies and surviving for a good while by herself...but then she'll end up crazy ala Party of One.

Applejack: She's got the toughness and a bit of survivalist savvy I reckon, what with having to plan out farm supplies and stuff. But I think she'll end up quite stubborn and just want to stay in one place, even when it's clear that place is no longer safe.

Rarity: I'm sorry, but she'll be totally useless. She'll be aghast at everything going on and likely first to get eaten.

Fluttershy: Might actually try and talk to the zombies and become friends with them...still not sure how that one'll turn out.

Rainbow Dash: She'll not take any guff from any zombies, she'll kick all kinds of ass. Brave and daring...to a fault. She'll rush in somewhere dangerous not thinking to play it safe and end up getting overwhelmed by a horde as she fights them off bare hoofed.

They're all kinda bad in my eyes...but either Twilight or Pinkie Pie I think I stand my best chance with.

What happens when you focus concentrated willpower into something that has no will? It'd be like filling a computer with water.
In short, I give you Fluttershy: zombie buster. With her and her mighty Stare, i'll breeze through zombies like I switched on god mode... if I can get her out from under the bed. This'll take a minute...

• Brohoof 1

I would choose either Twilight or Pinkie in this scenario. Twilight's magic I believe could definitely take care of some zombies, and we have all seen the type of stuff Pinkie can pull off so one of those two would be my choice.

Rainbow Dash. Zombies generally do not fly, even if they where pegasus zombies, they most likely no longer have the coordination required to fly properly. That, and in general she tends to be brave, and seems like she'd be more than happy to kick some zombie flank.

Applejack. She's in it for the long hall.

She might not have fancy magic or flying, but there is one thing she can do: produce food. See, I don't know jack shit about farming. In fact, I don't really have any skills that would help during a zombie apocalypse. I figure me and Applejack will escape to the country side, somewhere remote and out of the way. We set up a farm there, Applejack handles the farm and I'll keep watch for zombie stragglers and do any labor she needs. Ain't about mowing down zombies, just survival.

• Brohoof 1

Mane 6? PFFFTTT! SCREW THOSE GUYS! Changeling Apocalypse team made by yours truly. Also shameless promo of my page Queen Chrysalis Knights on Facebook.

Seriously though i'd trust the changelings to deal with zombies more than the mane 6. Cause changelings have that mental link so the moment zombies come up BAM! Spotted, killed, stopped in their tracks.

New Bitmap Image.bmp

Edited by NioniosTheRenegade